• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump admits to obstructing justice by firing Comey

Dino

Russian Asset
He confessed to a Crime

It would be like Rittenhouse saying he shot his victim because he was angry at them and not because he was in fear for his life.
No he didn’t.
He could easily have said “it’s a good thing I fired Comey because even though there was nothing to the Russia collusion story that douche would have hounded me until he got me thrown out of office”. In the context Trump said it that’s precisely what he meant.
And with the cabal against Trump expressed by the Strzok emails he was well within his rights to think so and take action.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well...given I provided reference and you none ....yep
You consider the Mueller report, which I relied on above, to not be a reference? Interesting.

Anyway, here’s a tidy summary of the evidence of obstruction laid out in the Mueller report…

Trump’s corrupt conduct has been so extreme and constant that we tend to forget about how relentlessly he obstructed Justice.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You consider the Mueller report, which I relied on above, to not be a reference? Interesting.

Anyway, here’s a tidy summary of the evidence of obstruction laid out in the Mueller report…

Trump’s corrupt conduct has been so extreme and constant that we tend to forget about how relentlessly he obstructed Justice.
No. I do. Though clearly you regard it in a context not affirmed by Mueller himself.

Anyway.....those indictments, any day now..yes?

Spamature

President
Twenty Blind Lesbians at a Fish Market

You stumbled on a plan that will make your Snowflakes flurry merrily. Garland can indict Rittenhouse now! Your media can twist whatever Kyle has said into some kind of criminal intent. It will save Garland from the fury of the Squad.
That coward is your hero. Garland needs to concentrate on the crimes against this nation perpetrated by your teabagger messiah.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No. I do. Though clearly you regard it in a context not affirmed by Mueller himself.

Anyway.....those indictments, any day now..yes?
As I said above, I have no idea if Garland will indict Trump. But Trump richly deserves indictment. On many counts.

what defense was possible?
The Donkephant Penetrating Its Anus With Its Trunk

It was a trivial practical trick on the other Party. Hardly a "High Crime." The tapes were a private matter, not public property. The cover-up was to stop the Democrats' childish Gotcha gang. Depriving the American people of a leader who won 49 states shows how little the political class cares about us, and of how little importance are the things it does care about.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The Donkephant Penetrating Its Anus With Its Trunk

It was a trivial practical trick on the other Party. Hardly a "High Crime." The tapes were a private matter, not public property. The cover-up was to stop the Democrats' childish Gotcha gang. Depriving the American people of a leader who won 49 states shows how little the political class cares about us, and of how little importance are the things it does care about.
So that is your defense?

A trivial practical trick, involving burglary, breaking and entering, illegal wiretap and a cover up to avoid letting anyone know who was involved. The outcome of the investigation was to unveil substantial illegal and unethical conduct by the Nixon administration...including the slush fund used to bribe people....

Tapes of conversations in the White House are not public property? Who paid for the tapes? Who paid for the recorder?

Was McGovern a horrible candidate? Yes. Was Nixon a crook? Youbetcha.

Last edited: