• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: Afghan refugees are terrorists

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The one Joe flew in has been deported already for RAPE and GOD only knows what others Joe flew in to make him look as if he acomplished something with his Afghan clusterfvck

Why does leftist lust for another 911?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump: “97 percent of them rushed the planes and should not be here.”

Trump rabble reaction to his absurd lies: “Bravo!”

;-)
There is a concern that some Afghan refugees may have terrorist links, but when Trump says it's 97% of them, he's really saying ALL of them are suspect. I remember Trump saying refugees or those seeking to come to America.......it would be okay if they were from like Norway, as in pure white folk. Xenophobia was the Trump admin message along with white identity politics.

God of War

Governor
There is a concern that some Afghan refugees may have terrorist links, but when Trump says it's 97% of them, he's really saying ALL of them are suspect. I remember Trump saying refugees or those seeking to come to America.......it would be okay if they were from like Norway, as in pure white folk. Xenophobia was the Trump admin message along with white identity politics.
So desperate woman seeking sex with swarthy immigrants it is then. ha ha

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
97% is ALL

:)

:)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Wingers first carped that Biden and the military weren’t getting enough Afghans out and, when the number of evacuees soared, they switched to “Hey! Biden got too many out! They’re dangerous!”

;-)

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Wingers first carped that Biden and the military weren’t getting enough Afghans out and, when the number of evacuees soared, they switched to “Hey! Biden got too many out! They’re dangerous!”

;-)
Your buffoon, the White House Resident...Didn't get enough out. Americans were left behind. It's a human rights disaster thanks to Biden*.

Biden failed to make sure who was taken out due to his dementia.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Says the PARTY OFSLAVERY AND SEGREGATION.