• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump again says coronavirus will “just disappear”

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
What, you don't think that Obama had an entourage that kept him protected from every little thing? That's the job of the president's staff. No president's staff is going to allow the president to risk himself over anything. Biden isn't even president yet and he's only coming out of his basement for short hops. You don't think he isn't running around with a group that is keeping him protected?

I know you're just a big ball of hate, but you need to get passed that and start using reason from time to time.
So you are saying that it’s unreasonable to be careful, not mingle, wear a mask and care about your own health and others around you. It seems to me that you are the one who is unreasonable. Or maybe just self-centered like your Messiah who doesn’t obviously give a shit about anyone but himself. Like I said, I have reasons to be careful but even if I didn’t have anything that puts me at risk, I would be careful for my family, my parents, and other people around me. If that makes me full of hate, then say whatever you want to say. You don’t know me. If you think it’s pleasant having a ventilator rammed down your throat, then think again. I don’t know you, but I don’t wish that on anyone.

Colorforms

Senator
So you are saying that it’s unreasonable to be careful, not mingle, wear a mask and care about your own health and others around you.
I didn't say any of that. Are you making up stuff because you know you can't refute my points?
It seems to me that you are the one who is unreasonable. Or maybe just self-centered like your Messiah who doesn’t obviously give a shit about anyone but himself. Like I said, I have reasons to be careful but even if I didn’t have anything that puts me at risk, I would be careful for my family, my parents, and other people around me. If that makes me full of hate, then say whatever you want to say. You don’t know me. If you think it’s pleasant having a ventilator rammed down your throat, then think again. I don’t know you, but I don’t wish that on anyone.
You're attacking me for something I never said. I don't consider that reasonable.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I didn't say any of that. Are you making up stuff because you know you can't refute my points?

You're attacking me for something I never said. I don't consider that reasonable.
You said LEFTY is a coward or are cowards because we are afraid to go out and do whatever. Deny it and be a liar as well as making brash statements about people you don't know from Adam. What else did you mean by the "coward" remark?
You Trump cultists always claim you don't say things that you OBVIOUSLY are saying. Please inform us about what you meant by us being cowards....regarding the virus.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

This is EXACTLY your words...
Of course it will. It will be a part of daily life just like the flu is. I even believe that eventually leftie snowflakes will quit hyperventilating and peeing themselves every time someone suggests going to dinner or a movie. That may be sometime in the future though. Lefties are notoriously cowardly

Obviously you are stating that we are COWARDS because we don't want to go to movies or dinner where it is impossible to social distance. Maybe it's because we're smarter than Trumpy cultists who think it's alright to mingle when EXPERTS say it's what is the root of this pandemic problem. Do you think that it's BRAVE to be a dumbass? I certainly don't. I'll continue to practice social distancing and staying away from crowds for my own sake as well as others. You can continue to believe it's okay to do whatever because Trump has you so brainwashed that you can't see reason in anything other than what your STABLE GENIUS says. Check out the news......look at the videos coming from S. D. Contrary to what the EXPERTS, Trumpies are there packed in like sardines because that is what their Messiah wants. HE IS PROTECTED. Can't you say that's all he cares about?? BTW 8 secret service men who were to meet with Pence now have been diagnosed with the virus. Wake up and smell the roses and stop calling people much wiser than you cowards.

Colorforms

Senator
You said LEFTY is a coward or are cowards because we are afraid to go out and do whatever. Deny it and be a liar as well as making brash statements about people you don't know from Adam. What else did you mean by the "coward" remark?
You Trump cultists always claim you don't say things that you OBVIOUSLY are saying. Please inform us about what you meant by us being cowards....regarding the virus.
I explained what I meant when I said it. I didn't think it was that hard. I was wrong, apparently.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I explained what I meant when I said it. I didn't think it was that hard. I was wrong, apparently.
Your meeting was very apparent. Anyone who distances themselves or wears a mask or is afraid of the coronavirus is a coward. Circumstances doesn’t matter because Trump says so.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your meeting was very apparent. Anyone who distances themselves or wears a mask or is afraid of the coronavirus is a coward. Circumstances doesn’t matter because Trump says so.
anyone scared of dying knows they going to eternal HELL

Evidently, many of those people should have listened to Trump

High 90* is cool

Colorforms

Senator
If you can link where I said any of that, I will be impressed and surprised. Otherwise I am just disappointed by your blatant dishonesty.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
If you can link where I said any of that, I will be impressed and surprised. Otherwise I am just disappointed by your blatant dishonesty.
I did link it I posted your words calling Democrats cowards because they don’t go out and mingle like you trump ass kisser’s do. If you want to continue lying and pretend like you arent slamming everyone who protects themselves and their families, then go for it. Anyone who votes for Trump and defends him is capable of doing just exactly what you are doing now.