• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump allows Chinese spy balloon to film nuclear silo installations for days...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trumps balloons were ok but Biden’s is horrible and threatens the entire free world. Right Dawg….Come on guys give this shit a rest. The fvcking balloon is being scraped up off the ocean floor right now. Don’t go all Tucker and Sean on us. Lol
Where did I post such shit? What I've read of China balloons during Trump skirted Teaxs and Florida and Intell never briefed Trump admin of the balloons and none of the balloons were allowed in our air space for 7 damn days and now we're learning another balloon was off Hawaii cost a few months back!

NONE of the balloons are OK and I don't care who the President is or was. As a kid I remember setting on top of the wood shed at night trying to see Sputnick, I think it was called, or was it Sputnit, some Russian deal If memory is correct.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Where did I post such shit? What I've read of China balloons during Trump skirted Teaxs and Florida and Intell never briefed Trump admin of the balloons and none of the balloons were allowed in our air space for 7 damn days and now we're learning another balloon was off Hawaii cost a few months back!

NONE of the balloons are OK and I don't care who the President is or was. As a kid I remember setting on top of the wood shed at night trying to see Sputnick, I think it was called, or was it Sputnit, some Russian deal If memory is correct.
Maybe since the balloons were flying over Texas and Florida, our Intel people figured they wouldn’t be able to find any intelligence there so they let them go.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Maybe since the balloons were flying over Texas and Florida, our Intel people figured they wouldn’t be able to find any intelligence there so they let them go.
Report said over Tips of those states not over
Ya may be correct with the number of people moving to Texas from California and to Florida from New York

Ya jab was :)

Eh, not over the states, on the coast of

Biden’s ‘but Trump!’ deceptive balloon defense deflates (msn.com)

Damn, I even posted of Sputnik

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
It is universally condemned.ibthink your make believe (this notion that I don't condemn his actions.)..is you falling victim to your own inability to discourse other than by blanket accusations
Universally condemned? You do know that Trump is the leading 2024 candidate among Republicans, right?

write on

Senator
And that proves to honest people with brains that Trump is not universally condemned, as you claimed.

You’ll have to trust me on that.
If

If Trump was to win the '24 nomination, they'd fly to the polls and when questioned about their earlier take on him, they would suddenly start a hard case of whataboutisms, followed by amnesia.

lol

Last edited: