• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump allows Chinese spy balloon to film nuclear silo installations for days...

write on

Senator
Nah, as to collusion he laid out what happened and said he was hamstrung by all the Trumpie obstruction, lying, refusals to cooperate and destruction of evidence, preventing him from proving a statutory conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubting.

But all the Trumpie conduct he identified was still outrageous and deplorable. In the post-Trump era, people just shrug their shoulders.
Remember, I said "in part". ;)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I’m sure you know that Mueller’s opinion was that he could not charge a president with crimes.

Anyway, pre-Trump, the bar was not whether a crime could be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. The conduct described in the report would still be universally condemned.
It is universally condemned.ibthink your make believe (this notion that I don't condemn his actions.)..is you falling victim to your own inability to discourse other than by blanket accusations

Jack4freedom

Governor
Oh I get it. You don't have shit so you're reduced to pretending I'm a trump fan.

Damn shallow and childish..but now I get. Totally outclassed you have to resort to the Trump lover routine.

How cute
More of a Tucker/Hannity clone than a straight Trumper regarding this balloon madness. Isn’t it about time to open up a few more threads on this balloon? We need more information.

What I do on this forum is go to new posts and look at who put them up, then look for idiotic frantic accusatory posts and then make fun of them no matter who writes them. Usually I find the threads you put up kind of interesting and I agree with them. Anytime I see any post suggesting that the news media picks only on Republicans, I mock it. Anytime anyone suggests that law enforcement was really picking on Trump, I call bullshit. I really love this forum and have a great time here.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
More of a Tucker/Hannity clone than a straight Trumper regarding this balloon madness. Isn’t it about time to open up a few more threads on this balloon? We need more information.

What I do on this forum is go to new posts and look at who put them up, then look for idiotic frantic accusatory posts and then make fun of them no matter who writes them. Usually I find the threads you put up kind of interesting and I agree with them. Anytime I see any post suggesting that the news media picks only on Republicans, I mock it. Anytime anyone suggests that law enforcement was really picking on Trump, I call bullshit. I really love this forum and have a great time here.
I function in a similar fashion.
I engage with those that deal fairly and in good faith..where possible. I have a great time drawing the crazies to the fore with appropriately deployed chum... The idiots grab hold every time...

I don't rely on trump hannitu or Tucker. Simply on facts

Like... a Chinese balloon recently traversed the continental USA. This is a fact. It is also a fact that Biden is the president concurrently.

Do you like facts?

write on

Senator

Yup. It gets more bizarre by the minute.

The Balloon Boy

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I engage with those that deal fairly and in good faith..where possible. I have a great time drawing the crazies to the fore with appropriately deployed chum... The idiots grab hold every time...

Like... a Chinese balloon recently traversed the continental USA. This is a fact. It is also a fact that Biden is the president concurrently.

Do you like facts?

Facts. Like a silver cross to a vampire. They flee..

Jack4freedom

Governor

Do you like facts?
Love them and in this case I was aware of them before you posted your first thread about them. Also learning more about this balloon from listening to experts who know a lot more about these issues.