• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump allows Chinese spy balloon to film nuclear silo installations for days...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, your link does not name any actual official in the Israeli Goverment at that time... nor does it specify what "Israeli Media" .... they quoted Vanity Fair instead......... solid sourcing :

Two experts on Israeli intelligence told Vanity Fair the anti-Isis mission took place last winter, the magazine claimed.

Two experts......sounds legit to me.... :rolleyes:

Of course the National Security Advisor at the time (last I checked no fan of Trump) who claimed, it did not happen....

Funny you dropped this in your cut and paste:

At the time, US National Security Adviser H R McMaster said the President “wasn’t even aware where this information came from” and “wasn’t briefed on the sources and methods”.

“At no time were intelligence sources or methods discussed,” he said. “The President did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known... I was in the room. It didn’t happen.”

Perhaps you are not smart enough to figure out what they did here.......

.... Intelligence Services and the Media have NEVER lied about Trump before......... NEVER.... they have NEVER made up stories to damage him...........

These stories like this you always use, they have ZERO credibility.....MSM...ZERO credibility...............

Defend the lies more below......
So Trump didn't "exactly" tell the Russians who did the raid, but he did reveal info about the raid that he shouldn't have.

The Trump administration, however, has denied any intelligence sources or methods were revealed in the president’s talks with the Russians. Trump’s national security advisor, Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster, said the counterterrorism information Trump shared was “wholly appropriate.”

John Sipher, who used to run intelligence operations against Russia for the CIA, said sharing information with Moscow carried high risks. “The Russians are the biggest and most capable worldwide service other than the United States,” Sipher said. “Even giving them a little bit allows them to put it together.”

“What Trump did is liable to cause heavy damage to Israel’s security, as well as the source, and U.S. security,’’ Danny Yatom, a former chief of Mossad, Israel’s intelligence service, told a Tel Aviv radio station. “Especially if this information reaches our good friends, the Iranians.”

Last edited:

Zam-Zam

Senator
That headline would have heads popping literally everywhere.

Today, we learn a Chinese spy balloon has been in US territory for days. Days.

Everybody everywhere would be shrieking bloody hell if it was the prior administration.

Meanwhile..a foreign governments military asset floats flagrantly and unabated .....
Perhaps Chinese leaders wondered if they could actually do this without any fear of repercussions from the present administration.

Now they know.

Must be Trump's fault, or something, blah blah blah.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Perhaps Chinese leaders wondered if they could actually do this without any fear of repercussions from the present administration.

Now they know.

I guess they didn't learn the lesson we taught the Russkies for hacking our election in 2016, eh?

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Wonder what President Xi would order done if they found a "weather" balloon in their airspace?

Bugsy McGurk

President

Now they know.

We shudda nuked those bastids for letting a balloon float our way.

;-)

write on

Senator
That headline would have heads popping literally everywhere.

Today, we learn a Chinese spy balloon has been in US territory for days. Days.

Everybody everywhere would be shrieking bloody hell if it was the prior administration.

Meanwhile..a foreign governments military asset floats flagrantly and unabated .....
Well, you have to take it into cont3xt.

Russia, China, N.K...

You need to look at it as it is....

1675471092023.png

write on

Senator
Yup….all Trumps fault. Joe has been SO diligent about keeping us safe. Just look over Montana….lol. Can you please try to focus….
I don't see Biden kissing North Korean ass like Trump.

Did you notice who was in the background of the pic?

TBLee

Governor
I don't see Biden kissing North Korean ass like Trump.

Did you notice who was in the background of the pic?
Yeah….you go with that. I did notice the picture….and? Last time I checked Donald Trump wan not the President of OUR United States? Am I correct? So…for now since Joe Biden IS our leader perhaps YOU need to focus….if you try really really hard I bet you can do it. Now, how do you think he is handling this latest turn of events by China…. spying on us? Ya good with it?

write on

Senator
Yeah….you go with that. I did notice the picture….and? Last time I checked Donald Trump wan not the President of OUR United States? Am I correct? So…for now since Joe Biden IS our leader perhaps YOU need to focus….if you try really really hard I bet you can do it. Now, how do you think he is handling this latest turn of events by China…. spying on us? Ya good with it?
And, what?

Trump is the most likely suspect as to why we're where we are right now- supported by his cultists.

Have you already forgotten about those documents that Trump said were his and his alone?

Put the pieces of the puzzle together....

We're fvcked!

TBLee

Governor
And, what?

Trump is the most likely suspect as to why we're where we are right now- supported by his cultists.

Have you already forgotten about those documents that Trump said were his and his alone?

Put the pieces of the puzzle together....

We're fvcked!
LOL. Focus…..please try to focus. You really need to get a grip on the here and now. I could give two shits about Donald Trump, what I do care about is our Country now and the issues at hand. Issues created by non other than our CURRENT President Joe Biden. The mere fact what you are unwilling to discuss and acknowledge our current state of affairs is very telling. The world is laughing at us, there is now fear, there is no respect. Joe Biden is the reason why.

write on

Senator
LOL. Focus…..please try to focus. You really need to get a grip on the here and now. I could give two shits about Donald Trump, what I do care about is our Country now and the issues at hand. Issues created by non other than our CURRENT President Joe Biden. The mere fact what you are unwilling to discuss and acknowledge our current state of affairs is very telling. The world is laughing at us, there is now fear, there is no respect. Joe Biden is the reason why.
Trump who?

:rolleyes:

Wingers don't understand what politics put us where we are.

So sad

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
North Korea keeps on firing (testing) missiles. All three are working in unison to put us in place. Let's see what happens.

Play with fire because of your bravado and you'll get burned.
for what, decades now?