• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump allows Chinese spy balloon to film nuclear silo installations for days...

TBLee

Governor
Being around for so long may be the very reason you need to sleep on it, no? I made you divert from far right thinking for a millisecond, didn't I?

Good change comes slow. If you have a conscience, you'll eventually get there.
I see your narcissism is alive and well

So Trump didn't "exactly" tell the Russians who did the raid, but he did reveal info about the raid that he shouldn't have.

The Trump administration, however, has denied any intelligence sources or methods were revealed in the president’s talks with the Russians. Trump’s national security advisor, Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster, said the counterterrorism information Trump shared was “wholly appropriate.”

John Sipher, who used to run intelligence operations against Russia for the CIA, said sharing information with Moscow carried high risks. “The Russians are the biggest and most capable worldwide service other than the United States,” Sipher said. “Even giving them a little bit allows them to put it together.”

“What Trump did is liable to cause heavy damage to Israel’s security, as well as the source, and U.S. security,’’ Danny Yatom, a former chief of Mossad, Israel’s intelligence service, told a Tel Aviv radio station. “Especially if this information reaches our good friends, the Iranians.”

Sure he did.... I mean McMaster stated that Trump did not even have any of the details outside of what was public, was in the room at the meeting, a guy who is no fan of Trump........ but sure..........:rolleyes:

Again, they have never made up stories to damage him....ever........ accept for all the stories you keep linking to that are just that.... bullshit

By the way, what does yet another bullshit story about Trump have to do with Joe "Vindictive corrupt dirtbag" Biden allowing China to give us a GIANT middle finger for days on end?

I think.....if we are all really quiet....... we will be able to hear the CCP laughing their asses off.............

Last edited:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Maybe our guts are trying to figure out a way to take it without destroying it!
That would really be an ideal situation if it could be done.
Retrieving the payload from the spy balloon would give a slew of information on what the Chinese are truly up to.
They can't be trusted, that's a given.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That would really be an ideal situation if it could be done.
Retrieving the payload from the spy balloon would give a slew of information on what the Chinese are truly up to.
They can't be trusted, that's a given.
Seems it will be shot down once it leaves continental US

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sure he did.... I mean McMaster stated that Trump did not even have any of the details outside of what was public, was in the room at the meeting, a guy who is no fan of Trump........ but sure..........:rolleyes:

Again, they have never made up stories to damage him....ever........ accept for all the stories you keep linking to that are just that.... bullshit

By the way, what does yet another bullshit story about Trump have to do with Joe "Vindictive corrupt dirtbag" Biden allowing China to give us a GIANT middle finger for days on end?

I think.....if we are all really quiet....... we will be able to hear the CCP laughing their asses off.............
Yup...pay no attention to what Mossad has to say.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Ok, I am really upset with the horrendous job our balloon defense experts are doing. I’m sure that Biden’s lack of leadership in this matter is responsible.

How‘s that?
Dutifully servile to Biden and the DNC - as are all of your posts (and increasingly so, Jack).

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
As I have heard the experts discuss the situation, some of their comments seem to indicate they have no definitive way to determine the exact location where the balloon will land afterward. It will be slow to descend and drift.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Dutifully servile to Biden and the DNC - as are all of your posts (and increasingly so, Jack).
It really breaks down to a very simple premise Rick. This balloon was obviously tracked by our guys at NORAD Cent Comm and other sources from a time we’ll before it entered US Airspace as it approached Alaska, then through Canada and into Montana. We obviously could have blown the hell out of it at any time if we chose to.

Evidently, people in high places in our defense, intel and diplomatic services have decided to track and observe it rather than destroying it. Since I am not privy to all of the information and reasoning behind that decision, I will assume that this was carefully studied and their consensus was that it would benefit the US more to track and observe rather than blow it up and destroy it.

You have no idea what factors led to this decision and neither do I. Your idiotic assertion that because I do not jump on the bandwagon which is in full trashing mode of Biden, Our Military leaders and our Intel gathering agencies makes me a “dutiful servant” of Biden or the dreaded DNC is a steaming bunch of bullshit.

On the other hand, “all of your posts and increasingly so, seem to indicate your dutiful servitude“ to whatever crap a bunch of know nothing blowhards like Tuck and Sean and the rest of the right wing blowhards are screeching from their soap boxes.

Any time an intrusion into US airspace is discovered or a foreign spy operation is discovered within the US, certain entities within our government meet and decide how to deal with them. Sometimes they are left to operate for years in order for us to gather information. But, I guess in your case, it’s easier to just shoot your mouth off and accuse our operatives and leaders of being idiots or traitors.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Seems….Lol….Another expert speaks out….Priceless….Next Raoul will copy and paste another double secret Intel briefing from Zerohedge for the real scoop….You guys are a riot. My old man used to speak of all the “barefoot experts” that hang around the race track…They knew everything about every horse running but they didn’t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of….It’s important work you‘se guys are doing here. Tucker and Sean had a real field day yesterday spouting out all of this same shit.

BlueHeel

Council Member
It really breaks down to a very simple premise Rick. This balloon was obviously tracked by our guys at NORAD Cent Comm and other sources from a time we’ll before it entered US Airspace as it approached Alaska, then through Canada and into Montana. We obviously could have blown the hell out of it at any time if we chose to.

Evidently, people in high places in our defense, intel and diplomatic services have decided to track and observe it rather than destroying it. Since I am not privy to all of the information and reasoning behind that decision, I will assume that this was carefully studied and their consensus was that it would benefit the US more to track and observe rather than blow it up and destroy it.

You have no idea what factors led to this decision and neither do I. Your idiotic assertion that because I do not jump on the bandwagon which is in full trashing mode of Biden, Our Military leaders and our Intel gathering agencies makes me a “dutiful servant” of Biden or the dreaded DNC is a steaming bunch of bullshit.

On the other hand, “all of your posts and increasingly so, seem to indicate your dutiful servitude“ to whatever crap a bunch of know nothing blowhards like Tuck and Sean and the rest of the right wing blowhards are screeching from their soap boxes.

Any time an intrusion into US airspace is discovered or a foreign spy operation is discovered within the US, certain entities within our government meet and decide how to deal with them. Sometimes they are left to operate for years in order for us to gather information. But, I guess in your case, it’s easier to just shoot your mouth off and accuse our operatives and leaders of being idiots or traitors.
I wonder what city, state, or farm the crazed wanted that 6-10 tons of Chinese junk to fall on? The Pentagon thought about that. But not the crazed idiots that want to shoot first, damn the consequences, thinkers on this board!

Jack4freedom

Governor
I wonder what city, state, or farm the crazed wanted that 6-10 tons of Chinese junk to fall on? The Pentagon thought about that. But not the crazed idiots that want to shoot first, damn the consequences, thinkers on this board!
It’s all a bunch of political posturing designed to ramp up hate and scorn on Biden. Same old crap with this bunch.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Seems….Lol….Another expert speaks out….Priceless….Next Raoul will copy and paste another double secret Intel briefing from Zerohedge for the real scoop….You guys are a riot. My old man used to speak of all the “barefoot experts” that hang around the race track…They knew everything about every horse running but they didn’t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of….It’s important work you‘se guys are doing here. Tucker and Sean had a real field day yesterday spouting out all of this same shit.
Boop. Not expert.. I just..you know .read the news and rely on them facts. Pesky facts

Jack4freedom

Governor
Boop. Not expert.. I just..you know .read the news and rely on them facts. Pesky facts
Yep, then you misinterpret it and start throwing turds at our President, our Military leaders and our Intel Services. In doing so, you almost parrot the opening segments of Tucker and Sean….Funny how that works…Boop…

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Speaking of pesky facts...
REVEALED: Three Chinese spy balloons infiltrated the US during Trump administration but he NEVER shot them down or told the public - as Republicans call for Biden to resign for putting Americans at risk