• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump allows Chinese spy balloon to film nuclear silo installations for days...

Jack4freedom

Governor
Our military is only as good as our president. He is their leader
That’s ridiculous on it‘s face TB. Especially as it pertains to our present leader as opposed to his predecessor. Our Military is staffed with career officers, soldiers and civilian workers who have been there for decades under several Presidents from both parties. They are a constant here in America. Your assertion that the world see‘s us and our military as weak because Biden is President is laughable. Biden has served for decades on foreign relations and armed services committees as well as serving 8 years as VP. As a result, Biden knows many Generals and world leaders. Thus he understands how the military works, is familiar with foreign relations and has staffed his administration accordingly.

Trump was a worldwide joke among our allies and enemies alike. Your suggestion that he was a feared and respected military tactical genius around the world is a fvcking joke. He came into office saying he knew more about our enemies that our Generals and Intel experts. In reality, he did not know jackshit about any of that. Worse yet, he refused to listen to those who did know about them. The world and most intelligent Americans knew full well that he was a know nothing bag of hot gas coming in and never learned a thing because he assumed those experts who were trying to give him advice were far beneath him. He was and is a legend, only in his own mind. Come on TB, give us all a break.

write on

Senator
That’s ridiculous on it‘s face TB. Especially as it pertains to our present leader as opposed to his predecessor. Our Military is staffed with career officers, soldiers and civilian workers who have been there for decades under several Presidents from both parties. They are a constant here in America. Your assertion that the world see‘s us and our military as weak because Biden is President is laughable. Biden has served for decades on foreign relations and armed services committees as well as serving 8 years as VP. As a result, Biden knows many Generals and world leaders. Thus he understands how the military works, is familiar with foreign relations and has staffed his administration accordingly.

Trump was a worldwide joke among our allies and enemies alike. Your suggestion that he was a feared and respected military tactical genius around the world is a fvcking joke. He came into office saying he knew more about our enemies that our Generals and Intel experts. In reality, he did not know jackshit about any of that. Worse yet, he refused to listen to those who did know about them. The world and most intelligent Americans knew full well that he was a know nothing bag of hot gas coming in and never learned a thing because he assumed those experts who were trying to give him advice were far beneath him. He was and is a legend, only in his own mind. Come on TB, give us all a break.
"Our Military is staffed with career officers, soldiers and civilian workers who have been there for decades under several Presidents from both parties."

You're wasting your breath, Jack.

grrrr

TBLee

Governor

Joe Biden is our commander and chief. Our leader. Donald Trump no longer has ANY military or legal power over our Country. How odd that you are unwilling to move along after all this time. Let is go. You can’t have it both ways. Either you make a choice that Biden is our leader or you don’t. That is totally on you. Elections have consequences and now……here they are, at our feet.

TBLee

Governor
"Our Military is staffed with career officers, soldiers and civilian workers who have been there for decades under several Presidents from both parties."

You're wasting your breath, Jack.

grrrr
Our military leaders do what is requested of them by whoever our CURRENT leader and chief is. How odd that you don’t understand that.

TBLee

Governor
Who gave intelligence to Biden before it was shot down?
I would assume HIS intelligence agents. Makes no difference…the decision is HIS to make. Do you believe he isn’t the one making the decisions? If he isn’t why is that?

write on

Senator

Jack4freedom

Governor
Joe Biden is our commander and chief. Our leader. Donald Trump no longer has ANY military or legal power over our Country. How odd that you are unwilling to move along after all this time. Let is go. You can’t have it both ways. Either you make a choice that Biden is our leader or you don’t. That is totally on you. Elections have consequences and now……here they are, at our feet.
I have moved on and conceded that Biden is our commander and chief. He was elected by the people and he assembled his team of military, Intel and national security people. It was nor is it on me as you say. Thank god because I do not have the experience or expertise in these areas. However Biden did have that type of background and experience. That said, I have confidence in those he has appointed and those he chose to keep from previous administrations. You and some of your cohorts have suggested that because of Biden and his team the Chinese and the rest of the world thinks we are a joke and weak. I call bullshit on that. I believe that we are the strongest nation on the planet and well respected by both our allys and enemies. Even when Trump was President we were.

TBLee

Governor
Just so you know, Biden is no narcissistic Trump.

:rolleyes:
Honestly I don’t give two shi*s about Trump. He is NOT our leader and chief. Joe Biden is. Did you somehow miss that memo? LOL. I just love how you keep going back to Trump….Trump….Trump. He without a doubt made mistakes and was far from perfect, and I have never said differently. BUT….it doesn’t matter as we need to deal with the here and now. Concentrate. Joe Biden has done nil to reassure our dominance. He has instead made us weak.

TBLee

Governor
I have moved on and conceded that Biden is our commander and chief. He was elected by the people and he assembled his team of military, Intel and national security people. It was nor is it on me as you say. Thank god because I do not have the experience or expertise in these areas. However Biden did have that type of background and experience. That said, I have confidence in those he has appointed and those he chose to keep from previous administrations. You and some of your cohorts have suggested that because of Biden and his team the Chinese and the rest of the world thinks we are a joke and weak. I call bullshit on that. I believe that we are the strongest nation on the planet and well respected by both our allys and enemies. Even when Trump was President we were.
And I hope you are correct in your assumption, but my fear is that is not the case. Time will tell. I am not convinced our enemies have respect for our Country. Not in its current state.

write on

Senator
Honestly I don’t give two shi*s about Trump. He is NOT our leader and chief. Joe Biden is. Did you somehow miss that memo? LOL. I just love how you keep going back to Trump….Trump….Trump. He without a doubt made mistakes and was far from perfect, and I have never said differently. BUT….it doesn’t matter as we need to deal with the here and now. Concentrate. Joe Biden has done nil to reassure our dominance. He has instead made us weak.
Trump, Trump, Trump- until you finally snap and try to act like he never existed in politics.

lol

TBLee

Governor
Trump, Trump, Trump- until you finally snap and try to act like he never existed in politics.

lol
Awww…I am well aware he was part of our political; climate. So were many before him, and there will be many after him. S0??

TBLee

Governor
All I'm saying is don't be so sanctimonious.
If memory serves me correct we have had 46 Presidents. Yet your only focus appears to be on Trump. No one else before him, and without a doubt you avoid deep discussions about Joe Biden. It simply is what it is. I am more concerned with the here and now and where we are at on this current day, and the possibility of what tomorrow may look like when I wake up. I cannot change the past, no one can. We all have a voice in tomorrow, and the day after.

write on

Senator
If memory serves me correct we have had 46 Presidents. Yet your only focus appears to be on Trump. No one else before him, and without a doubt you avoid deep discussions about Joe Biden. It simply is what it is. I am more concerned with the here and now and where we are at on this current day, and the possibility of what tomorrow may look like when I wake up. I cannot change the past, no one can. We all have a voice in tomorrow, and the day after.
What lead to where we are now?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Our military is only as good as our president. He is their leader
So aside from surrendering to the Taliban in Afghanistan and betraying our allies, the Kurds in Syria and alienating our military...what kind of leader was he?

Ask General Mattis. General John Kelly, Lt.Col Vindman....

TBLee

Governor
What lead to where we are now?
Politics. Both republican and democrats. Stop being so naive and acting like only ONE party is responsible for any mistakes of our past. Now…..for where we are now, the decision to allow the spy balloon to traverse across our Country was totally on Joe Biden. Our current leader and chief. Totally. You can keep bringing Trump into the equation, but ultimately THIS is on Joe.

write on

Senator
Politics. Both republican and democrats. Stop being so naive and acting like only ONE party is responsible for any mistakes of our past. Now…..for where we are now, the decision to allow the spy balloon to traverse across our Country was totally on Joe Biden. Our current leader and chief. Totally. You can keep bringing Trump into the equation, but ultimately THIS is on Joe.
Shut tf up! ;)

Blame Biden for Trump's incompetence.

We're not all stupid.