• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump allows Chinese spy balloon to film nuclear silo installations for days...

Jack4freedom

Governor
Guys? You ok? No, but I do have the traverse of the continental US by a Chinese apparatus for days, and the assertion that it was not a weather balloon by our government.

You..what you got?

You know..other than pretending like a child that our government didn't assert so and instead interject OAN like a desperate child...?
You got the traverse man…Keep up the good work...

Jack4freedom

Governor
Cool. You keep pointing every which way like a child.

You keep 'winning' bossman.
Right on man…It’s up to guys like you to keep this balloon mania going. If you can start enough new threads every day, maybe you can drag it out for another week. I was at LAX yesterday picking up a friend. While passing the international terminal, I spotted a huge bus loading up enough Chinamen to make a Godzilla movie. I noticed that as they were boarding the bus they were all putting on pairs of those old Groucho Marx glasses with the big nose and mustaches. They were obviously all spies. I think it may have something to do with this horrendous unchecked balloon attack, in fact I am almost certain. If Trump were President instead of Biden, this would never have happened. I hope this helps you drag this balloon mania out for weeks. Keep up the good work champ. We are all with you.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Right on man…It’s up to guys like you to keep this balloon mania going. If you can start enough new threads every day, maybe you can drag it out for another week. I was at LAX yesterday picking up a friend. While passing the international terminal, I spotted a huge bus loading up enough Chinamen to make a Godzilla movie. I noticed that as they were boarding the bus they were all putting on pairs of those old Groucho Marx glasses with the big nose and mustaches. They were obviously all spies. I think it may have something to do with this horrendous unchecked balloon attack, in fact I am almost certain. If Trump were President instead of Biden, this would never have happened. I hope this helps you drag this balloon mania out for weeks. Keep up the good work champ. We are all with you.

Oh. Cool. So like every white conservative dude is a klansman looking to shoot up a school

No no you're right, no big deal, spy balloons ought to be flying all over the place and landing regularly in our backyards. Thanks for putting me in my place chief.

Speaking of not dwelling on things why don't you put up another Trump post, or maybe some pithy commentary about how Mueller actually found something, you know for the fourth year in a row...

Jack4freedom

Governor
Oh. Cool. So like every white conservative dude is a klansman looking to shoot up a school

No no you're right, no big deal, spy balloons ought to be flying all over the place and landing regularly in our backyards. Thanks for putting me in my place chief.

Speaking of not dwelling on things why don't you put up another Trump post, or maybe some pithy commentary about how Mueller actually found something, you know for the fourth year in a row...
im down with this balloon gate 100% Phil. Along with CRT, testing menstrual cycles of student athletes, wiping out drag queens, government control of Black Studies programs and Hunter Biden’s laptop. It gives the GOP a well rounded platform to run on in 2024.

And you are damn right. Mueller found nothing I tell ya….If you really want to know the oranges of the awful, terrible Mueller witch hunt and soft coup that he ran, refer to the detailed and thorough Barr/Durham Report which is 4 years in the making and totally exposes the biggest scandal in US history, the picking on of Donny. It should be finalized and available in hard cover in a year or three. Thanks for bringing that travesty up.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
im down with this balloon gate 100% Phil. Along with CRT, testing menstrual cycles of student athletes, wiping out drag queens, government control of Black Studies programs and Hunter Biden’s laptop. It gives the GOP a well rounded platform to run on in 2024.

And you are damn right. Mueller found nothing I tell ya….If you really want to know the oranges of the awful, terrible Mueller witch hunt and soft coup that he ran, refer to the detailed and thorough Barr/Durham Report which is 4 years in the making and totally exposes the biggest scandal in US history, the picking on of Donny. It should be finalized and available in hard cover in a year or three. Thanks for bringing that travesty up.

Oh I get it. You don't have shit so you're reduced to pretending I'm a trump fan.

Damn shallow and childish..but now I get. Totally outclassed you have to resort to the Trump lover routine.

How cute

Bugsy McGurk

President

Mueller identified some 140 contacts between Trumpies and Kremlin people during the campaign. He also identified 10 instances of Trump obstructing justice to gum up the investigation of his Kremlin contacts.

In the days pre-Trump, all Americans would be outraged by what Trump did. Post-Trump, some people actually argue that Mueller found “nothing.”

How things have changed.

write on

Senator
Mueller identified some 140 contacts between Trumpies and Kremlin people during the campaign. He also identified 10 instances of Trump obstructing justice to gum up the investigation of his Kremlin contacts.

In the days pre-Trump, all Americans would be outraged by what Trump did. Post-Trump, some people actually argue that Mueller found “nothing.”

How things have changed.
Social media will be the death of us- prempted by, in what is apparent- reality teevee.

wink wink

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

How things have changed.
He found what he found cand wrote what he wrote

write on

Senator
I suspect that his findings were in part of his intention in keeping us from tearing ourselves apart.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Ridiculous, of course…

But no amount of wordplay eliminates the 140+ Trumpie/Kremlin contacts during the campaign, nor the 10 instances of Trump’s obstruction of justice. Again, such conduct used to be seen as outrageous. Now you describe the Mueller report as revealing “nothing.”

America, post-Trump.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ridiculous, of course…

But no amount of wordplay eliminates the 140+ Trumpie/Kremlin contacts during the campaign, nor the 10 instances of Trump’s obstruction of justice. Again, such conduct used to be seen as outrageous. Now you describe the Mueller report as revealing “nothing.”

America, post-Trump.
Contacts are forbidden now.?

I believe no criminal charges resulted from the obstruction review either....

Bugsy McGurk

President
I suspect that his findings were in part of his intention in keeping us from tearing ourselves apart.
Nah, as to collusion he laid out what happened and said he was hamstrung by all the Trumpie obstruction, lying, refusals to cooperate and destruction of evidence, preventing him from proving a statutory conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubting.

But all the Trumpie conduct he identified was still outrageous and deplorable. In the post-Trump era, people just shrug their shoulders.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Contacts are forbidden now.?

I believe no criminal charges resulted from the obstruction review either....
I’m sure you know that Mueller’s opinion was that he could not charge a president with crimes.

Anyway, pre-Trump, the bar was not whether a crime could be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. The conduct described in the report would still be universally condemned.