• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump asked Putin to defend him re golden shower rumors?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Russian president Vladimir Putin says allegations that Donald Trump may have met with prostitutes and done some unhygienic things in a Russian hotel suite are “utter nonsense.”

“People who order fakes of the type now circulating against the U.S. president-elect, who concoct them and use them in a political battle, are worse than prostitutes because they don’t have any moral boundaries at all,” Putin fired off on Russian state television Tuesday. “It highlights a significant degree of degradation of political elites in the West, including in the United States.”

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/putin-defends-trump-extols-russias-sex-workers.html

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/11/samantha-bee-revels-in-trump-golden-showers-story.html

well, why did Putin rush to defend Trump?
because Putin was conducting basic "protect your asset 101," that's why.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Russian president Vladimir Putin says allegations that Donald Trump may have met with prostitutes and done some unhygienic things in a Russian hotel suite are “utter nonsense.”

“People who order fakes of the type now circulating against the U.S. president-elect, who concoct them and use them in a political battle, are worse than prostitutes because they don’t have any moral boundaries at all,” Putin fired off on Russian state television Tuesday. “It highlights a significant degree of degradation of political elites in the West, including in the United States.”

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/putin-defends-trump-extols-russias-sex-workers.html

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/11/samantha-bee-revels-in-trump-golden-showers-story.html

For years we've been hearing about Clinton's "IS" regarding his BJ. Of course he was lying. I feel the same way about Trump interjecting his comments with "I'm a germophobic" which 'unless he was trying to cover his arse' had nothing to do with anything. But, no doubt he wanted to plant the idea in his intolerable's heads that he would be afraid to engage in such disgusting acts. And they no doubt swallowed that excuse, hook, like and sinker.

I wonder...does he use surgical gloves every time he grabs a woman by her 'P*ssy'? After all, he wouldn't know who she'd been catting around with. And grabbing them and kissing them? Surely as brilliant as he says he is, he has to know that sexually transmitted diseases can be passed on that way. Maybe he thinks herpes is just a short term for 'her pee'. LOL

No doubt both Clinton and Trump were exposed to nasty diseases, or they carried penicillin with them 24/7.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
For years we've been hearing about Clinton's "IS" regarding his BJ. Of course he was lying. I feel the same way about Trump interjecting his comments with "I'm a germophobic" which 'unless he was trying to cover his arse' had nothing to do with anything. But, no doubt he wanted to plant the idea in his intolerable's heads that he would be afraid to engage in such disgusting acts. And they no doubt swallowed that excuse, hook, like and sinker.

I wonder...does he use surgical gloves every time he grabs a woman by her 'P*ssy'? After all, he wouldn't know who she'd been catting around with. And grabbing them and kissing them? Surely as brilliant as he says he is, he has to know that sexually transmitted diseases can be passed on that way. Maybe he thinks herpes is just a short term for 'her pee'. LOL

No doubt both Clinton and Trump were exposed to nasty diseases, or they carried penicillin with them 24/7.
there's video from years ago when Trump insisted "I'm NOT a germaphobe."
now when he's got prostitute pee pee on his stubby fingers, he insisted in the recent PRESS CONFERENCE that "I AM a germaphobe" trying to suggest that he'd never get near a prostitute.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Putin is practically bragging that the fool Trump is his #1 asset.
One of Trump's boys said a few years back that Trump had taken a lot of loans from Russia read Russian mobsters.
I bet that will be Trump's downfall.

here's the skinny:

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!

7:31 AM - 11 Jan 2017

turns out Trump was LYING as Don Jr spilled the beans years ago.

In 2008, Donald Trump Jr. said Trump's businesses "see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

"And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia. There's indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian economy and, of course, the weak dollar versus the ruble," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/11/politics/trump-ties-with-russia/

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Wow Trump is a bigger perv than even I thought....LOL
check this out....from the presser. has Trump indicted himself?

“It’s made up. Never existed. Never happened,” Trump continued, speaking specifically about the unverified report regarding the prostitutes. “And the reason I say that so strongly because nothing is ever going to show up. There’s never going to be a tape that shows up. There’s never going to be anything that shows up. Now, I would be very embarrassed if a tape actually showed up, saying something like that. It would be double embarrassed because I’m saying there is no tape. There is no event. I was never even in that room for that period of time.

OMFG:

I was never even in that room for that period of time.

Caroljo

Senator
there's video from years ago when Trump insisted "I'm NOT a germaphobe."
now when he's got prostitute pee pee on his stubby fingers, he insisted in the recent PRESS CONFERENCE that "I AM a germaphobe" trying to suggest that he'd never get near a prostitute.
Of course....it could be that at one time he didn't have this phobia, but had come down with it later in life. That could never happen, huh? Lol! YEARS ago he didn't have that problem....who's to say he doesn't have it now? Are you a doctor?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Of course....it could be that at one time he didn't have this phobia, but had come down with it later in life. That could never happen, huh? Lol! YEARS ago he didn't have that problem....who's to say he doesn't have it now? Are you a doctor?
was it helpful for Putin to rush out to defend Trump?

did Trump ASK Putin to defend him?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Neither is Bill Clinton......so?
Bill Clinton remained in his marriage.

Guiliani, Trump, Limbaugh, Gingrich.....all these con men refused to even try to work out their first marriages....or their 2nd marriages. so much for "Republican family values." <smirk>

Caroljo

Senator
Bill Clinton remained in his marriage.

Guiliani, Trump, Limbaugh, Gingrich.....all these con men refused to even try to work out their first marriages....or their 2nd marriages. so much for "Republican family values." <smirk>
Because someone divorces that means they never even tried to work it out? How do you know that? I think this is just another of your assumptions (you do that a lot). Clinton remained in his marriage for CONVENIENCE only. I doubt there was much love there. Plus, Hillary enabled it....she knew if she didn't have him she'd have no chance to go further in politics. I'd have had more respect for her if she'd left the sexist.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Because someone divorces that means they never even tried to work it out? How do you know that? I think this is just another of your assumptions (you do that a lot). Clinton remained in his marriage for CONVENIENCE only. I doubt there was much love there. Plus, Hillary enabled it....she knew if she didn't have him she'd have no chance to go further in politics. I'd have had more respect for her if she'd left the sexist.
Clinton remained in his marriage for CONVENIENCE only.

How do you know that??? You don't...you...yes, assume.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
why are you fighting me on this?

Barbella

Senator

Utterly pathetic post.