• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump being investigated for violating Espionage Act

EatTheRich

President
There were no nuclear codes. Like I said, you will see in time when nothing is pursued on the matter. WAPO will offer a 20th page and 3 sentence "apology" in about 18 months after getting hammered over and over for its "reporting". The lie was strategically planted to give cover. Once they figure the cover is no longer needed they print a tiny retraction in an attempt to add credibility. No different than what these people did with the fake bounty on troops story or the dossier or the Hunter laptop.....among others.

Like those, though, leftists will still be trying to pass it off as some sort of fact into perpetuity. This "media" knows and I know how dumb you all really are.
Time will tell, but the fact that you have to lie about the media’s record is telling.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, should. That’s what I said. Your cult leader is an unAmerican criminal. Do you feel guilty for supporting him?
Yet, adored by dem/leftist before 2016
Bill & Hill were at his wedding to Melania
Great Friends as many other dem/leftist
Ahhhhh bugs didn't get an invite :)

BTW: I don't give a damn if he gets life in prison

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
I gave you a like just for the read.

But let's start by naming the last time a president took sensitive docs 'home' when he left office and end up hidden in a safe when the Constitution states that all docs are to be put in the National Archives?

Trump is a wannabe fascist. Ignoring that fact does nothing but put another dagger in the heart of America's democracy.
The law … not the Constitution.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As the highest posted member… I would assume that’s your full time job.
As every other thing you post you'd be Wrong and without Facts
majority of my post count came when I had by-pass surgery and it makes my day when a damn PJ leftist whine of my post count.

At my age I no longer have a Full Time Job until we start Harvest and I'm in a combine all day every day for almost 6 months (unless it's raining) and after Harvest i'm in the office at the elevators shipping grain.

So glad it bothers your leftist ass and this time you had the nads this time to post to me than PnWest

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President

Your dodge is noted.

As always.

Spamature

President
Too bad he didn't invite them Mar-a-Lago for the funeral.
Then they could have tipped off the FBI earlier.

We all know that's a lie.

Show proof by burning your MAGA hat collection.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
A couple points. Bradley Moss is far leftist. Check out his incessant bashing of Trump on Twitter as one example. I'd take his opinion with a very big grain of salt.

The point is there is no "process" and trying to conjure one up is a political dead end for Democrats. It cant' succeed.
Even 'far left' Republicans incessantly bash Trump.

write on

Senator
Among other laws.

NOW will Trump’s cultists condemn him?

They're exhausting, aren't they?

JohnJohnson

Council Member
Don’t be an ingrate. Garland should have indicted Trump the day he was sworn in.

And ex-presidents have no power to declassify things. .

If Garland had a case he would have. He doesn't have one.

And, of course, ex-Presidents don't have the power to declassify things. He certainly could declassify anything he wanted for any reason he wanted up to January 20, 2021. Every single one of these documents were before that date. Are you suggesting he had documents dated after 1/20/21? :D