• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump believes he was 'Chosen by God'...

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
...is what liberals will soon turn the comments below into...just wait.....

President Trump responded to the evangelical claim that he was appointed by God in an interview Monday.

CBN News political analyst David Brody asked Trump about the claim that God put him "in office for such a time as this."

"I almost don't even want to think about it," Trump said. "Because you know what, all I'm gonna do is, I hope it's true. All I'm going to do is, I'm going to do my best."

liberals will now go apeshit over this, claiming 'Trump thinks God chose him!@" and 'Trump thinks he talks to and for God!'...IMPEACH...IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Trump responded to the evangelical claim that he was appointed by God in an interview Monday.
CBN News political analyst David Brody asked Trump about the claim that God put him "in office for such a time as this."
"I almost don't even want to think about it," Trump said. "Because you know what, all I'm gonna do is, I hope it's true. All I'm going to do is, I'm going to do my best."

liberals will now go apeshit over this, claiming 'Trump thinks God chose him!@" and 'Trump thinks he talks to and for God!'...IMPEACH...IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chosen for what?

RickWA

Snagglesooth

We’re all “chosen by God”. We’re just incapable and/or unwilling to acknowledge this and act accordingly. :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member

What is funny is that you have no comment about the evangeliturds that think Trump was elected by God....

I think their churches should lose their tax exempt status for engaging in politics...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
What is funny is that you have no comment about the evangeliturds that think Trump was elected by God....

I think their churches should lose their tax exempt status for engaging in politics...
Actually, Biblically speaking, all of our leaders are in place as part of God’s plan that He put in place. Check that book out - there’s lotsa interesting stuff in there.

And, before you reflexively fo there, yes...even poor leaders serve at God’s appointment.

UPNYA2

Mayor

"I think their churches should lose their tax exempt status for engaging in politics.."

Do you now? Interesting.

Couple of quick questions for you, to determine if you just might be the one "hate any and all things Trump related", dem/lib on here with anything NEAR a moral compass, or at least honest to admit they are hypocrites, if I may...

Did, or do you now, feel the same way when “Black Lives Matter” (BLM) was given tax exempt status by the Obama Administration and received a $100 million commitment from the Ford Foundation and $50 million from George Soros?

Was or is, this not troubling to you, I mean what with the way they are openly, through the use of violence, extortion and intimidation, actually dictating political agendas and what not?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"I think their churches should lose their tax exempt status for engaging in politics.."

Do you now? Interesting.

Couple of quick questions for you, to determine if you just might be the one "hate any and all things Trump related", dem/lib on here with anything NEAR a moral compass, or at least honest to admit they are hypocrites, if I may...

Did, or do you now, feel the same way when “Black Lives Matter” (BLM) was given tax exempt status by the Obama Administration and received a $100 million commitment from the Ford Foundation and $50 million from George Soros?

Was or is, this not troubling to you, I mean what with the way they are openly, through the use of violence, extortion and intimidation, actually dictating political agendas and what not?
1. As far as I know your $150 million number is something you pulled out of thin air.
This website talks about their funding....

By the way...they are not a religious organization and don't even have a tax status. They are funded as a project by ThousandCurrents which is a 501c3 tax exempt organization.

2. Can you show BLM as an organization is responsible for violence, extortion or intimidation? If they are then they are a criminal organization and should actually suffer the confiscation of all revenue related to those crimes...but their website does not say anything at all about committing acts of violence.

UPNYA2

Mayor
1. As far as I know your $150 million number is something you pulled out of thin air.
This website talks about their funding....

By the way...they are not a religious organization and don't even have a tax status. They are funded as a project by ThousandCurrents which is a 501c3 tax exempt organization.

2. Can you show BLM as an organization is responsible for violence, extortion or intimidation? If they are then they are a criminal organization and should actually suffer the confiscation of all revenue related to those crimes...but their website does not say anything at all about committing acts of violence.
Religion is not the point. Tax exemption is...

Perhaps I would do better by asking you this way;
You posted, "They are funded as a project by ThousandCurrents which is a 501c3 tax exempt organization."

Being they are into politics should they have to give up being funded as a tax exempt project?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Actually, Biblically speaking, all of our leaders are in place as part of God’s plan that He put in place. Check that book out - there’s lotsa interesting stuff in there.

And, before you reflexively fo there, yes...even poor leaders serve at God’s appointment.
Highly doubtful that Trump is in God's good graces. Cheats on his wife, cheats people who work for him, lies like crazy and uses the bible for a prop.

I went to catholic schools for 10 years and was an alter boy (briefly)....The bible doesn't actually help explain someone like Trump.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Religion is not the point. Tax exemption is...

Perhaps I would do better by asking you this way;
You posted, "They are funded as a project by ThousandCurrents which is a 501c3 tax exempt organization."

Being they are into politics should they have to give up being funded as a tax exempt project?
Both the RNC and DNC are also tax exempt.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Democrat politicians like Hillary Clinton frequently meet and have rallies at black churches. Do you also think those black churches should lose their tax exempt status?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Highly doubtful that Trump is in God's good graces. Cheats on his wife, cheats people who work for him, lies like crazy and uses the bible for a prop.

I went to catholic schools for 10 years and was an alter boy (briefly)....The bible doesn't actually help explain someone like Trump.
Not what I wrote, is it? Nope. Whatever “grace” Trump is in relative to God is between he and the Lord. I just noted that leadership is put in place by God. The Bible says so.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
QUOTE="Marcus Aurelius, post: 2756550, member: 17949"]
[/QUOTE]

I don't know if it's true or not... but from my POV Trump fails to meet the standards God sets for a good leader.
It's hard to see how Trump has tried to do his best. Trump's thousands of lies , corruption and impeachment shows the exact opposite.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Addy...

A...learn to use the quote feature, it isn't difficult
B...List for me the qualifications God set forth to be a good leader, and cite the specific source of that information.