• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump blames Pelosi

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
"Trump was so distracted by impeachment he couldn't focus on Corona!"

Except when he was golfing and holding rallies. :)

Rick Wilson
@TheRickWilson

Except when he was golfing about a dozen times between January 1st and March 8th.

Anyone want to fill in the dates?[/QUOTE]

Andrew Wortman @AmoneyResists

Yes. He held rallies on:
—January 9th
—January 14th
—January 28th
—January 30th
—February 10th
—February 19th
—February 20th
—February 21st
—February 28th

He golfed on:
—January 18th
—January 19th
—February 1st
—February 15th
—March 7th
—March 8th

11:50 AM - Mar 31, 2020

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yes. He held rallies on:
—January 9th
—January 14th
—January 28th
—January 30th
—February 10th
—February 19th
—February 20th
—February 21st
—February 28th

He golfed on:
—January 18th
—January 19th
—February 1st
—February 15th
—March 7th
—March 8th

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
It is hard to prepare a country for a pandemic when you are fighting witch hunt after witch hunt. A Democratic president wouldn't know anything about that as no one tried to impeach the_obama or claim he was a Russian operative.

BobbyT

Governor
It is hard to prepare a country for a pandemic when you are fighting witch hunt after witch hunt. A Democratic president wouldn't know anything about that as no one tried to impeach the_obama or claim he was a Russian operative.
Funny, Clinton managed to continue doing his job in the midst of impeachment. If Donald wasn't up to the task, he shouldn't have run. I realize he thinks being president amounts to barking orders and basking in the glory of adoring crowds, but actually that's not it at all.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Trump's impeachment was finished on Feb 5th.
Yeah, just think if Congress would have been preoccupied by the coronavirus threat in January and early February instead of the fake charges of Ukrainegate?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Rick Wilson
@TheRickWilson

Except when he was golfing about a dozen times between January 1st and March 8th.

Anyone want to fill in the dates?
[/QUOTE]

*WALKAWAY is growing

Thanks to that botox bitch

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Funny, Clinton managed to continue doing his job in the midst of impeachment. If Donald wasn't up to the task, he shouldn't have run. I realize he thinks being president amounts to barking orders and basking in the glory of adoring crowds, but actually that's not it at all.
Sounds like military officers...…………..

Mick

The Right is always right

Rick Wilson
@TheRickWilson

Lordy! Now mentally ill lefty is trying to proclaim that a round of golf was a distraction but a major impeachment trial based on a hoax that went on for months was not? Jesus Christ, the derangement is real folks.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Yeah, just think if Congress would have been preoccupied by the coronavirus threat in January and early February instead of the fake charges of Ukrainegate?
Didn't Trump say he wouldn't have done anything differently yesterday!

Trump: I Wouldn’t Have Handled Coronavirus Any Better Even Without Impeachment

President Donald Trump delivers remarks at the National Republican Congressional Committee March Dinner at the National Building Museum on March 20, 2018 in Washington, D.C. Photo by Kevin Dietsch/UPI
President Donald Trump shrugs while delivering remarks at the National Republican Congressional Committee March Dinner at the National Building Museum on March 20, 2018. (Photo by Kevin Dietsch-Pool/Getty Images)
By Cristina Cabrera

|

April 1, 2020 8:16 a.m.

EDITORS' NOTE: TPM is making our COVID-19 coverage free to all readers during this national health crisis. If you’d like to support TPM's reporters, editors and staff, the best way to do so is to become a member.

On Tuesday night, President Donald Trump said he wouldn’t have acted more swiftly in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic even if he hadn’t been impeached, blowing up Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-KY) defense of him.

“Did it divert my attention? I think I’m getting A pluses for the way I handled myself during a phony impeachment,” Trump said during his daily press briefing on the coronavirus.
He told reporters that even though he “certainly devoted a little time thinking about it,” House Democrats’ impeachment of him in December did not affect how he dealt with the outbreak.
“I don’t think I would have done any better had I not been impeached, okay?” Trump said. “And I think that’s a great tribute to something, maybe it’s a tribute to me, but I don’t think I would have acted any differently, or I don’t think I would have acted any faster.”
Earlier that day, McConnell had defended the Trump administration’s delayed response to the virus by putting the blame on the Senate impeachment trial.
“I think it diverted the attention of the government, because everything every day was all about impeachment,” the GOP leader said.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-response-coronavirus-not-better-without-impeachment-mcconnell

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
*WALKAWAY is growing

Thanks to that botox bitch

[/QUOTE]
Karlyn who?

reason10

Governor

Rick Wilson
@TheRickWilson

[/QUOTE]
Trump is right.
It's the PELOSI FLU and her illegal impeachment made it widespread throughout the fruited plain. It's ALL her fault.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump's impeachment was finished on Feb 5th.
Yes, February 5, 2020, the day Republican senators gave Trump his imperial presidency and made sure we'd have the most incompetent, corrupt, anti-science, mentally disturbed "can't potus" and admin to pretend to lead the country during this pandemic. As it is, we're already winning with the fastest trajectory and numbers of infected.....without even having testing like other nations.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Didn't Trump say he wouldn't have done anything differently yesterday!

Trump: I Wouldn’t Have Handled Coronavirus Any Better Even Without Impeachment

President Donald Trump delivers remarks at the National Republican Congressional Committee March Dinner at the National Building Museum on March 20, 2018 in Washington, D.C. Photo by Kevin Dietsch/UPI
President Donald Trump shrugs while delivering remarks at the National Republican Congressional Committee March Dinner at the National Building Museum on March 20, 2018. (Photo by Kevin Dietsch-Pool/Getty Images)
By Cristina Cabrera

|

April 1, 2020 8:16 a.m.

EDITORS' NOTE: TPM is making our COVID-19 coverage free to all readers during this national health crisis. If you’d like to support TPM's reporters, editors and staff, the best way to do so is to become a member.

On Tuesday night, President Donald Trump said he wouldn’t have acted more swiftly in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic even if he hadn’t been impeached, blowing up Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-KY) defense of him.

“Did it divert my attention? I think I’m getting A pluses for the way I handled myself during a phony impeachment,” Trump said during his daily press briefing on the coronavirus.
He told reporters that even though he “certainly devoted a little time thinking about it,” House Democrats’ impeachment of him in December did not affect how he dealt with the outbreak.
“I don’t think I would have done any better had I not been impeached, okay?” Trump said. “And I think that’s a great tribute to something, maybe it’s a tribute to me, but I don’t think I would have acted any differently, or I don’t think I would have acted any faster.”
Earlier that day, McConnell had defended the Trump administration’s delayed response to the virus by putting the blame on the Senate impeachment trial.
“I think it diverted the attention of the government, because everything every day was all about impeachment,” the GOP leader said.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-response-coronavirus-not-better-without-impeachment-mcconnell
Yes, Trump is having his minions spread the baloney that Pelosi is responsible or Obama is responsible for his screwing up our preparedness while he pretends to his fawning fans that he is a great leader. Sheesh.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump fans fall for his marketing baloney and ignore that half his admin isn't even staffed and those around him are as incompetent as he is.