• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump breaks law, visits Ford plant without mask

OldTrapper

Council Member
And I love when sock puppet leftists pretend that they know what a fascist is. :)
Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Fascism - Wikipedia

Sounds like trump to me, not some left winger as you falsely stated. Then again, falsehoods (we can not call them lies in this forum) is all you have.

OldTrapper

Council Member
WTF is wrong with "you people tm"...This was a civil matter his "punk ass" was never going to jail unless found in contempt. Settling is not contempt. Why are "you people tm" making stuff up? Do "you people tm" think that all other peoples are as ignorant of facts like ol' lefty. How did "you people tm" not know this?

https://www.lawhelp.org/resource/the-differences-between-federal-state-and-loc/download/EA876BFD-5BBB-4FC6-A603-952438FE8E69.pdf

https://litigation.findlaw.com/going-to-court/civil-contempt-of-court.html
One has to laugh at the obvious willingness of the right winger to demonstrate their ignorance. It is sad enough that they have no honom=r, no integritry, and are liars from birth. But this inbrd stupidity is really the most tragic of all. Fri=om your post:

"The judges in criminal and civil court have different powers. Criminal Court judges can punish you for breaking the law by sending you to jail. Civil Court judges can order you to pay money or a fine, or make decisions about your family or you r home. "

In either case, as cited by your source, it is about BREAKING THE LAW.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Who is surprised by this? Donald doesn't give a fig for the citizens of the country he's supposed to be leading.
It’s his pride. He doesn’t think he would look like Elvis anymore with a mask. He has said that people told him he look like Elvis. Fat chance of that.
Masks are to protect the other guy and we know how much Trump thinks of the other guy.
1590192391528.jpeg

Colorforms

Senator
Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
Fascism - Wikipedia

Sounds like trump to me, not some left winger as you falsely stated. Then again, falsehoods (we can not call them lies in this forum) is all you have.
LOL sounds like the opposite of Trump to me. Considering the number of constitutional court cases that have gone his way, I would say that he's the most constitutional president we have ever had.

EatTheRich

President
A federal court judge.

Just about everything that Trump has done has had to fight its way to the supreme court. How in God's name can a federal judge rule that Trump, or anyone, is not allowed to block someone?

Talk about a Federal judge abusing their position.
She was enforcing the Constitution and the laws which require citizens to be allowed access to public fora.

Colorforms

Senator
She was enforcing the Constitution and the laws which require citizens to be allowed access to public fora.
She says he can't block someone on his personal account. If it's constitutional for me to do it, why can't Trump?

This is just another federal activist judge.

EatTheRich

President
She says he can't block someone on his personal account. If it's constitutional for me to do it, why can't Trump?

This is just another federal activist judge.
Because Trump’s White House has already officially declared his Twitter account an official government document, allowing them to circumvent accountability rules.

Colorforms

Senator
Because Trump’s White House has already officially declared his Twitter account an official government document, allowing them to circumvent accountability rules.
A US National Archives spokesperson has said that posted tweets are considered presidential records. The National Archives has since requested that the White House save deleted or altered tweets, but has not stated a position on whether they are definitely presidential records. I believe the Presidential Records Act should apply, for several reasons.

The PRA does not allow the president to get rid of any presidential records without the written permission of the archivist. And presidential records that have “administrative, historical, informational, or evidentiary value,” cannot be destroyed at all.

This is what I found on the matter. Nothing about him being forced to take in any and all tweets from other users.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
One has to laugh at the obvious willingness of the right winger to demonstrate their ignorance. It is sad enough that they have no honom=r, no integritry, and are liars from birth. But this inbrd stupidity is really the most tragic of all. Fri=om your post:

"The judges in criminal and civil court have different powers. Criminal Court judges can punish you for breaking the law by sending you to jail. Civil Court judges can order you to pay money or a fine, or make decisions about your family or you r home. "

In either case, as cited by your source, it is about BREAKING THE LAW.
One has to laugh at the fact that you do not correct your mistakes:

honom=r?

integritry?

inbrd?

But no laws were broken or if they were they were settled and no admission of guilt and no decision was made of any laws broken.

How would you like to be treated that way in court?

EatTheRich

President
A US National Archives spokesperson has said that posted tweets are considered presidential records. The National Archives has since requested that the White House save deleted or altered tweets, but has not stated a position on whether they are definitely presidential records. I believe the Presidential Records Act should apply, for several reasons.

The PRA does not allow the president to get rid of any presidential records without the written permission of the archivist. And presidential records that have “administrative, historical, informational, or evidentiary value,” cannot be destroyed at all.

This is what I found on the matter. Nothing about him being forced to take in any and all tweets from other users.
Look up the First Amendment rights to free speech and to petition the government.