• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump breaks law, visits Ford plant without mask

OldTrapper

Council Member
One has to laugh at the fact that you do not correct your mistakes:

honom=r?

integritry?

inbrd?

But no laws were broken or if they were they were settled and no admission of guilt and no decision was made of any laws broken.

How would you like to be treated that way in court?
Would not be any kind of justice system since that is the same tactic applied to the bankers who caused the 2008 recession, the loss of thousands of homes from hard working middle class individuals, and the list goes on.

And I rarely leave a post without correcting mistakes. Then too, fools have to have something to laugh at.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Would not be any kind of justice system since that is the same tactic applied to the bankers who caused the 2008 recession, the loss of thousands of homes from hard working middle class individuals, and the list goes on.

And I rarely leave a post without correcting mistakes. Then too, fools have to have something to laugh at.
1. The House handles the economy...You can thank Pelosi and things got worse under Obama.

2. I am glad you can laugh at yourself...That is a good character trait.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Can the government legally require you to wear pants?
Yes, but what they can't do is require the wearing pants, except for those with syphilis for whom wearing pants chafes their sores and makes them uncomfortable.

Bugsy McGurk

President
That was on topic. OP title"Trump breaks law". I read the link. There was no law. Trump broke policy. I spoke to the error in the title of the OP.
Nope. Emergency declarations have the force of law. They are not mere policies. They are the implementation of policies.

Now then, do you have any comment on the topic?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nope. Emergency declarations have the force of law. They are not mere policies. They are the implementation of policies.

Now then, do you have any comment on the topic?
Big difference between "force of law" and a LAW passed by legislation and signed into law by governor or President

Our Constitution really gets libs panties in a wad

Bugsy McGurk

President
Big difference between "force of law" and a LAW passed by legislation and signed into law by governor or President

Our Constitution really gets libs panties in a wad
Again, emergency declarations are law. Not statutes, but law nonetheless. Not policy. Law.

Do you understand now?

Bugsy McGurk

President
and time and fine thrown out of court (Texas)
Texas? We’re talking about Michigan.

But courts do sometimes invalidate laws, be they statutes or executive orders. The Michigan order Trump violated is still on the books. Trump doesn’t care. He’s lawless.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Texas? We’re talking about Michigan.

But courts do sometimes invalidate laws, be they statutes or executive orders. The Michigan order Trump violated is still on the books. Trump doesn’t care. He’s lawless.
Topic is Laws

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And you have a source for that, and how a Texas ruling affects a New
York order?
If you don't know of the hairdresser given 7 days and $7,000 fine for breaking the Law bugs posting of, there's no reason for me and try educating you, do it yourself.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Used (Texas) as example of how ignorant you are of Laws
Trump was on private property, not state property in Michigan
This has nothing to do with Texas, and the Michigan executive order applies to private property.

You’re batting zero.