• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Claimed Virus Would ‘Go Away.’ Now He Says 100K Deaths Would Be ‘Very Good Job.’

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Let that sink in. Trump knows says that if ONLY 100,000 people die because of his incompetence that he will have done a good job.

Here's exactly what said about the Trump Virus from the onset:

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” (CNBC)

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.” (Fox News)

February 10: “A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat—as the heat comes in.” (Bloomberg)

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock market starting to look very good to me.” (Twitter)

February 26: “It’s going very substantially down, not up… The 15 within a couple of days, is going to be down to zero.” (CNN)

February 27: “It’s going to disappear one day, it’s like a miracle.” (Twitter)

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.” (Wired)

March 6: “I didn’t know people died from the flu.” (CNN)

March 6: “I like the numbers being where they are.” (Washington Post)

March 10: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” (Twitter)

March 13: “I don’t take responsibility at all because we were given a set of circumstances and we were given rules, regulations, and specifications from a different time.” (New York Times)

March 15: "It's a very contagious virus. It's incredible. But it's something we have tremendous control of"

PNWest

At this point, 100,000 deaths is about the lowest number we can hope for.

No one wants to see any deaths - that's just more right wing bullsh!t. A strawman argument.

Trump is the one that claimed he'd be doing a good job if he only kills off 100,000 to 200,000 Americans. Remember when 100,000 Americans died and the country shut down under Obama? Funny how that works....

No one wants to see any deaths - that's just more right wing bullsh!t. A strawman argument.

Trump is the one that claimed he'd be doing a good job if he only kills off 100,000 to 200,000 Americans. Remember when 100,000 Americans died and the country shut down under Obama? Funny how that works....
Not true. One of your fellow death cultists just got fired from her job for publicly wishing Trump supporters would die from the Chinese virus.

https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/michael-berry/content/2020-03-30-hospital-exec-fired-for-saying-trump-supporter-with-covid-19-should-die/?fbclid=IwAR3-YKgwaJDXPbYhAcuMz8uYv8O0_LEEG4c9md4YmMKoGojlD_85fqKxfAA

Hospital Exec Fired For Saying Trump Supporter With Covid-19 Should Die
Mar 30, 2020

A hospital in Buffalo, New York fired one of their top executives after saying on her Facebook page that supporters of Trump should be force to “give up their ventilators” & die.

Buffalo News reported that Laura Krolczyk, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center's vice president for external affairs, was fired by the hospital last week for the comments.

Krolczyk is a former staffer for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Let that sink in. Trump knows says that if ONLY 100,000 people die because of his incompetence that he will have done a good job.

Here's exactly what said about the Trump Virus from the onset:

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” (CNBC)

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.” (Fox News)

February 10: “A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat—as the heat comes in.” (Bloomberg)

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock market starting to look very good to me.” (Twitter)

February 26: “It’s going very substantially down, not up… The 15 within a couple of days, is going to be down to zero.” (CNN)

February 27: “It’s going to disappear one day, it’s like a miracle.” (Twitter)

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.” (Wired)

March 6: “I didn’t know people died from the flu.” (CNN)

March 6: “I like the numbers being where they are.” (Washington Post)

March 10: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” (Twitter)

March 13: “I don’t take responsibility at all because we were given a set of circumstances and we were given rules, regulations, and specifications from a different time.” (New York Times)

March 15: "It's a very contagious virus. It's incredible. But it's something we have tremendous control of"
WE had 80K deaths in 2018 and no one gave a shit

WHY

PNWest

Not true. One of your fellow death cultists just got fired from her job for publicly wishing Trump supporters would die from the Chinese virus.

https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/michael-berry/content/2020-03-30-hospital-exec-fired-for-saying-trump-supporter-with-covid-19-should-die/?fbclid=IwAR3-YKgwaJDXPbYhAcuMz8uYv8O0_LEEG4c9md4YmMKoGojlD_85fqKxfAA

Mar 30, 2020

A hospital in Buffalo, New York fired one of their top executives after saying on her Facebook page that supporters of Trump should be force to “give up their ventilators” & die.

Buffalo News reported that Laura Krolczyk, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center's vice president for external affairs, was fired by the hospital last week for the comments.

She said that Trump supporters should die BEFORE innocent people. She never said that she hoped that they would die.

And certainly you can't post to anyone here saying that you should die. Even I, PNWest, the greatest poster of all time do not wish death upon you. However if you are stupid enough to listen to the advice of the right wing media - then that's just karma.

She said that Trump supporters should die BEFORE innocent people. She never said that she hoped that they would die.

And certainly you can't post to anyone here saying that you should die. Even I, PNWest, the greatest poster of all time do not wish death upon you. However if you are stupid enough to listen to the advice of the right wing media - then that's just karma.
I've gotten plenty of death threats on this board from your fellow death cultists. But, I will note that you're completely ok with your fellow cultist wishing death on Trump supporters. Good to know.

The 100,000 to 200,000 number is the estimate if everything gets done perfectly. Everything Trump says and does, of course, is the polar opposite of perfect - it is harmful.
Imagine if your fellow death cultist were in charge:

Mar 30, 2020

Bugsy McGurk

President
Imagine if your fellow death cultist were in charge:

Mar 30, 2020

Again with the same spam. Your OCD is out of control.

Jack4freedom

Governor
WE had 80K deaths in 2018 and no one gave a shit

WHY
We were all giving Trump a pass for presiding over that debaucle. Now Americans seem to be holding him responsible for running off at the mouth instead of getting ahead of this pandemic. I guess the Honeymoon’s over.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
We were all giving Trump a pass for presiding over that debaucle. Now Americans seem to be holding him responsible for running off at the mouth instead of getting ahead of this pandemic. I guess the Honeymoon’s over.
There is no epidemic in the USA that is worse than the flu in 2018 when 80000 died, the new model says 83000 dead a statistical tie in a country of 329 million

As Arab Islamists refused to self isolate for coronavirus in Israel while most likely as rapid as is it's growth rate was in the USA; more Arab Islamists with coronavirus have been on a "death to the infidels" jihad in plain sight in America & probably Europe too. Seems can still thank those burning Bush's 9/11 second coming patriot act....