• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump claims his defense of “grab ‘em by the pussy” was even braver than what combat soldiers do

Spamature

President
It's not what he said. Read your link.
Kinda sounds like that is just what he said.
‘Sir, I’ve been on the battlefield, men have gone down on my left and on my right, I stood on hills where soldiers were killed, but I believe the bravest thing I’ve ever seen was the night you went onto that stage with Hillary Clinton after what happened, and then that woman asked you the first question about it, and [you] said ‘locker room talk.’”

Spamature

President

Bugsy McGurk

President
Obviously, that general was a veteran from horrific battles of Operation Tailhook
One of Trump’s standard lying techniques - and he has many - is to say something he knows is ridiculous, but attribute the statement to someone else. Always without identifying that “someone else,” who does not exist.

Spamature

President
One of Trump’s standard lying techniques - and he has many - is to say something he knows is ridiculous, but attribute the statement to someone else. Always without identifying that “someone else,” who does not exist.
I heard the general's attaché, Private Parts, backs up every word of it.

Boltlady

Mayor
Kinda sounds like that is just what he said.
‘Sir, I’ve been on the battlefield, men have gone down on my left and on my right, I stood on hills where soldiers were killed, but I believe the bravest thing I’ve ever seen was the night you went onto that stage with Hillary Clinton after what happened, and then that woman asked you the first question about it, and [you] said ‘locker room talk.’”
That wasn't Trump. You guys are grasping at straws.

Spamature

President
That wasn't Trump. You guys are grasping at straws.
It is an obvious lie. Who in the world thinks diminishing his bragging about sexually assaulting women is brave ? Had he publicly owned up to the inappropriateness of his statement. That might have been brave. But comparing it to people who died in battle is just disrespectful to the sacrifices he would have witnessed.

The only person who would have thought something like that is a narcissist like Trump.

Boltlady

Mayor
It is an obvious lie. Who in the world thinks diminishing his bragging about sexually assaulting women is brave ? Had he publicly owned up to the inappropriateness of his statement. That might have been brave. But comparing it to people who died in battle is just disrespectful to the sacrifices he would have witnessed.

The only person who would have thought something like that is a narcissist like Trump.
So complain about the general, not Trump. Trump didn't say it.

Trump actually said "he could grab, etc, etc." not that he did. The reality is that when attractive, famous people are on stage or in public, women throw their underwear at them and offer them anything they might want. Any of the aforementioned famous people could grab all they might want. What someone else says about that is not the person's fault.

Spamature

President
So complain about the general, not Trump. Trump didn't say it.

Trump actually said "he could grab, etc, etc." not that he did. The reality is that when attractive, famous people are on stage or in public, women throw their underwear at them and offer them anything they might want. Any of the aforementioned famous people could grab all they might want. What someone else says about that is not the person's fault.
NOBODY said it. Trump made it up !

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Trump is not talking about being "offered" anything.
He is talking about forcing sexual acts upon a woman without her consent.
In other words, he is bragging about sexually assaulting women.

Boltlady

Mayor
NOBODY said it. Trump made it up !

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Trump is not talking about being "offered" anything.
He is talking about forcing sexual acts upon a woman without her consent.
In other words, he is bragging about sexually assaulting women.
"And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything." That's not against their will.
Some of you folks don't mind changing things around to sound more like you want it to sound. You can't find enough real things so you invent a few.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Headlines aren't always what is actually in an article. They're designed to pull you in. It worked in your case.
It’s impossible to paste an entire article into a subject line. I challenge you to write a more accurate subject line describing what Trump said.

Good luck.

And, as always, you are welcome to address what he said instead of evading it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
"And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything." That's not against their will.
Some of you folks don't mind changing things around to sound more like you want it to sound. You can't find enough real things so you invent a few.
“They let you do it” as in they don’t go to the police after the unsolicited “pussy grab.” Atrocious conduct that you are happy to defend.

But no worries - Trump tells you that some unidentified general told Trump that his “locker room talk” hooey was the bravest thing he ever witnessed, and he saw soldiers in combat.

Do you believe Trump?

Spamature

President
It doesn't matter if he thinks they will let him do it.
It is the fact that he does it without their consent.
Example:
He recently lost a lawsuit for engaging in the same kind of activity he bragged about on that tape. The judge considered it RAPE. He is also talking about doing this from a position of power. It is hardly different in the aspect of the power imbalance than it would be if he said the same thing about a child. He could have just as well said, "When you're an adult, they let you do it. You can do anything".

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It doesn't matter if he thinks they will let him do it.
It is the fact that he does it without their consent.
Example:
He recently lost a lawsuit for engaging in the same kind of activity he bragged about on that tape. The judge considered it RAPE. He is also talking about doing this from a position of power. It is hardly different in the aspect of power than it would be if he said the same thing about a child. He could have just as well said, "When you're an adult, they let you do it. You can do anything".
Donald Trump Calls Dodging STDs His 'Personal Vietnam' in Resurfaced Interview Ahead of 4th of July
Trump called himself a "brave soldier" for avoiding STDs while dating in the late 1990s. He made reference to the HIV and AIDS epidemic at the time as well, referring to women's vaginas as "potential landmines," adding: "There's some real danger there."

"It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier," he said.