• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump created border crisis ended by new Biden policies.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Young folks are being heavily encouraged to have abortions and yes, that does make for a baby shortfall. Those that aren't having abortions are being encouraged to be gay or trans and that adds even more to the baby shortfall. That creates a perceived 'need' for more immigrants.

Manipulation on a large scale and too many can't see that.
Those triggered will claim gays are your boggy sperm donors and birthing people

Spamature

President
I quoted a former Obama official and stated numbers.

Where's the spin, exactly?
Just as I said, the article wants to use Trump era policies to judge Biden. These numbers are the result of Trump's Title 42 not Biden policies. Biden policies started May 12th. That is the only timeline that counts when talking about what Biden is doing, because that was the date Biden was free to enact his own measures without being bound under law by Trump's measures.
Pan out to a more meaningful unit of time, and you can see the disaster for what it is. In fiscal year 2022, a record-breaking 2.2 million migrants were apprehended, up from 1.7 million the year before.

Spamature

President
5.9million+ illegals since 1-20-2021
Mayor Adams doesn't like being a Sanctuary city and blames Biden for illegals
Trump era policies failed.
What else do you want me to say ?

Eric Adams said crime is down in NYC.
Is he a liar ?

Zam-Zam

Senator
Just as I said, the article wants to use Trump era policies to judge Biden. These numbers are the result of Trump's Title 42 not Biden policies. Biden policies started May 12th. That is the only timeline that counts when talking about what Biden is doing, because that was the date Biden was free to enact his own measures without being bound under law by Trump's measures.
Pan out to a more meaningful unit of time, and you can see the disaster for what it is. In fiscal year 2022, a record-breaking 2.2 million migrants were apprehended, up from 1.7 million the year before.

That is a fact.

You asset it as spin.

Ergo, you are incorrect.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So, you wanted more Covid
no surprise
Title 42 was for health of republic

Spamature

President

That is a fact.

You asset it as spin.

Ergo, you are incorrect.
Again, under the Trump policies he was bound to by law.
Not under Biden's policies, that is spin.

Spamature

President
Reparations
If he said that he's lying and he's bussing illegals North
I didn't know Trump had a reparations policies, but I bet it fail just like his border policies did to create the crisis that Biden policies ended.

So you are quoting liar, sounds like exactly the thing a Trump supporter would do.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Covid is over, it official May 12th 2023.
Besides that Mexico had a lower covid rate than red America, that is for sure.
So the OP covid will never go away is a lie and all the deaths bdtex post from covid is a lie also? (isn't that your op)
Illegals are coming from other than mexico

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I didn't know Trump had a reparations policies, but I bet it fail just like his border policies did to create the crisis that Biden policies ended.

So you are quoting liar, sounds like exactly the thing a Trump supporter would do.
Got your check yet :)

Spamature

President
Again, I posted facts.

Where the facts lead is not for you nor I to decide...They lead where they lead.

Facts are not spin.

You declaring facts to be spin...That is spin.
Fact or Fiction ?
If you go back to before Biden policies were enacted you are judging Biden's success purely on Biden policies ?

Spamature

President
So the OP covid will never go away is a lie and all the deaths bdtex post from covid is a lie also? (isn't that your op)
Illegals are coming from other than mexico
Covid isn't going away.
The emergency is going away.
People come here from all over the world now and are allowed in to the US.
Are you demanding an end to travel to the US for the rest of the world ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Covid isn't going away.
The emergency is going away.
People come here from all over the world now and are allowed in to the US.
Are you demanding an end to travel to the US for the rest of the world ?
Yes, for ALL illegals
Especially the teen M-13 illegals