• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump demands that liberal SCOTUS justices recuse themselves

EatTheRich

President
You mean he didn't let very sick people get away with slander and lies about him? Gasp! The gall of such a man. How dare he! And he never threatened anyone. For leftie it's one lie on top of another. You can't keep the conspiracies alive so your lies have to grow by the hour in order to legitimize them.

Look, imploring political activism in the court in the middle of a dissenting opinion is what every American should fear. There is no room for it. Use the dissenting opinion to try to make your case as to why you feel the case was wrong. Don't make it about politics. Sotomayor crossed the line. She and GInsburg should immediately recuse themselves from all cases involving the Trump administration.

What is it that prevents you people from just admitting it was wrong? There is no way to spin this one. It just makes you look incredibly stupid when you do. That's the only thing that comes out.
Since you have politicized things like due process, you handily disqualify in advance any justices who address the executive branch’s due process violations as “political” critics of the executive branch whose lawful appointments to the court don’t count.

Mick

The Right is always right
Since you have politicized things like due process, you handily disqualify in advance any justices who address the executive branch’s due process violations as “political” critics of the executive branch whose lawful appointments to the court don’t count.
It was made political by some bad left wingers. Kavanaugh handled the confirmation process with total class until Democrats realizing their Bjorking was going to fail hatched a made up story invented by an activist, pussy-hat wearer in the 11th hour in one final attempt to take him down. Vulgar, slanderous lies. Then you cry because he took the gloves off at that point to defend himself?

The alt-left is an evil scourge. And you are proud to be part of it. Very telling.

EatTheRich

President
It was made political by some bad left wingers. Kavanaugh handled the confirmation process with total class until Democrats realizing their Bjorking was going to fail hatched a made up story invented by an activist, pussy-hat wearer in the 11th hour in one final attempt to take him down. Vulgar, slanderous lies. Then you cry because he took the gloves off at that point to defend himself?

The alt-left is an evil scourge. And you are proud to be part of it. Very telling.
Again, what Kavanaugh did was say he would use his office to take reprisals against those who questioned his fitness for that office.

Mick

Again, what Kavanaugh did was say he would use his office to take reprisals against those who questioned his fitness for that office.
Repeating left wing lies doesn't make them more real. It just makes you appear more mentally ill.

Mick

“What goes around, comes around.”-Brett Kavanaugh

How is that not a threat of reprisal?
Nope. It was his opening statement and the context was in SCOTUS nominations and the character assassination attempt. A couple minutes later he talked of his judicial RECORD and his rulings on the bench:

"Last time I was here, I told this committee that a federal judge must be independent, not swayed by public or political pressure. I said I was such a judge. And I am."

Much, much different that Sotomayor's bias and call outs on the court, now isn't it? If you aren't going to deal in facts then it's best not to comment. Your incessant lying does you no favors. You, of all people, should know that by now.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nope. It was his opening statement and the context was in SCOTUS nominations and the character assassination attempt. A couple minutes later he talked of his judicial RECORD and his rulings on the bench:

"Last time I was here, I told this committee that a federal judge must be independent, not swayed by public or political pressure. I said I was such a judge. And I am."

Much, much different that Sotomayor's bias and call outs on the court, now isn't it? If you aren't going to deal in facts then it's best not to comment. Your incessant lying does you no favors. You, of all people, should know that by now.
You should know that sane people put NO credence in a GOP hack’s denial of being a GOP hack. Kavanaugh’s rulings thus far have uniformly advanced the agenda of Trump and the GOP, often going through judicial gymnastics to do so.

Sotomayor, on the other hand, has criticized those SCOTUS 5 judicial gymnastics to advance the right wing agenda. The SCOTUS 5 have engaged in judicial activism in the extreme.

Mick

You should know that sane people put NO credence in a GOP hack’s denial of being a GOP hack. Kavanaugh’s rulings thus far have uniformly advanced the agenda of Trump and the GOP, often going through judicial gymnastics to do so.

Sotomayor, on the other hand, has criticized those SCOTUS 5 judicial gymnastics to advance the right wing agenda. The SCOTUS 5 have engaged in judicial activism in the extreme.
Kavanaugh says justices should be unbiased. You don't like his rulings because of your TDS disease so you call him biased anyway.

Sotomayor makes a completely biases statement in her dissent against her colleagues. You pretend they are to blame for it, not her.

Left wing brain rot smells nasty.

Lulz

Bugsy McGurk

President
Kavanaugh says justices should be unbiased. You don't like his rulings because of your TDS disease so you call him biased anyway.

Sotomayor makes a completely biases statement in her dissent against her colleagues. You pretend they are to blame for it, not her.

Left wing brain rot smells nasty.

Lulz
Of course justices are supposed to be unbiased. But as I just told you, Kavanaugh has been the polar opposite of an unbiased justice. He goes through gymnastics to advance the Trump/GOP agenda. Which surprises no one after his anti-Democratic tirade at his hearing.

Mick

Of course justices are supposed to be unbiased. But as I just told you, Kavanaugh has been the polar opposite of an unbiased justice. He goes through gymnastics to advance the Trump/GOP agenda. Which surprises no one after his anti-Democratic tirade at his hearing.
Ahh, so now it's just because you don't LIKE his Constitutionally based rulings. Meanwhile, the crazy left wing bats can invoke politics in their own dissents and that's okay. You're nuts, man. Our daily bug splatter.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Ahh, so now it's just because you don't LIKE his Constitutionally based rulings. Meanwhile, the crazy left wing bats can invoke politics in their own dissents and that's okay. You're nuts, man. Our daily bug splatter.
Note how you can’t respond to posts without “rewriting” them. That’s because you got no game.