• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Dominates 2024 Presidential Polls in Survey

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not that I necessarily believe a word of your unsubstantiated post, but nobody needs Hannity or anybody else to say anything. All was revealed when the left news media (having proclaimed Trump leading strongly) all went silent for hours, only to come back and claim Biden had strangely just gotten a surge of hundreds of thousands of votes in Wisconsin & Michigan, compared to a minimal amount for Trump.

These are the graphs of the biggest election con job in US history.

View attachment 73795
Trump won in 2016 by 23,000 votes. 2.7 million people voted. Your complaint that there was a sudden "dump" of votes was simply the result of waiting to count absentee ballots after all in person ballots had been counted. Biden won by 20,000 votes with 1.9 million absentee ballots. 35% or those were D, the rest were R.

in 2012 Obama won by 400,000. 3 million votes. Trump only won there because people stayed home in 2016.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
When you're unaware of how voting works, anything can be a conspiracy.

And be sure to show graphs so as to stun the slow that lack common sense.
So you lack common sense, that being a result of leftist programming ? A bit "slow" ?
It's not hard - just look at the straight vertical lines on the graph, near the top.
Voting results (that are honest) don't work that way. Duh!

protectionist

Governor
I guess that is an HP Envy 15.
At present those are sold with 8gb of memory and an SSD disk...
Not sure what that means for one sold 7 years ago.
I never heard of "Envy".
A sticker on the laptop says if has 500 GB hard drive, but I think I recall I might have replaced the hard drive some years ago.

protectionist

Governor
Trump won in 2016 by 23,000 votes. 2.7 million people voted. Your complaint that there was a sudden "dump" of votes was simply the result of waiting to count absentee ballots after all in person ballots had been counted. Biden won by 20,000 votes with 1.9 million absentee ballots. 35% or those were D, the rest were R.

in 2012 Obama won by 400,000. 3 million votes. Trump only won there because people stayed home in 2016.
No. If what you say were true, this would have been a common occurrance in 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, etc. It NEVER occured before, and we don't have to look at the graphs. We SAW it happening on our televisions sets. The common broadcast networks all reported Trump having a big lead at midnight,, predicting him to win, ans suddenly they disappeared off our screens - NEVER saw that before.

Then, 3 hours later (probably waited that time to make it look good), they reappeared reporting huge swarms of Biden votes with almost none for Trump (a vrtual impossibility). Everybody that morning turned their TVs back on to hear Biden declared winner, and everybody sitting there saying "Who ? Hah Wha ? "

It didn't take long before the news came out of what had happened. Trump got so many votes that even Basement Joe's rigging and illegal aliens wasn't enough, so they had to go to a last ditch Plan X, that looks horrible (becasue it is), but that's all they had left.

Of course, the left media doesn't report this, and instead gives the story you all are telling, because that's where you got it from.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No. If what you say were true, this would have been a common occurrance in 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, etc. It NEVER occured before, and we don't have to look at the graphs. We SAW it happening on our televisions sets. The common broadcast networks all reported Trump having a big lead at midnight,, predicting him to win, ans suddenly they disappeared off our screens - NEVER saw that before.

Then, 3 hours later (probably waited that time to make it look good), they reappeared reporting huge swarms of Biden votes with almost none for Trump (a vrtual impossibility). Everybody that morning turned their TVs back on to hear Biden declared winner, and everybody sitting there saying "Who ? Hah Wha ? "

It didn't take long before the news came out of what had happened. Trump got so many votes that even Basement Joe's rigging and illegal aliens wasn't enough, so they had to go to a last ditch Plan X, that looks horrible (becasue it is), but that's all they had left.

Of course, the left media doesn't report this, and instead gives the story you all are telling, because that's where you got it from.
Really? Never happened before?

1675017664904.jpeg

middleview

President
Supporting Member

So let's assume you are correct. That all votes had been counted by midnight. Where did they come up with all those ballots to forge? How did they suddenly arrive at the center to be counted? That long after the polls closed, they could only have been absentee ballots. They are all encoded with a serial number. The serial number is recorded as having been sent to a specific voter. How did they first extract all voters that had not voted and then get enough people to forge signatures on the ballots? All while printing up new envelopes with the needed serial number...to say nothing of the serial numbers of those ballots.

The logistics of what you suggest just are not possible. Ballot drop boxes are all cleared by 5pm on election day. Might be a little later in some states, but not by much. Hours later...who dropped off these thousands of ballots?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Never happened before. Not the way as in 2020. As the graphs show - those insidious VERTICAL lines.
You seem to think that counts are updated as each ballot is counted. That isn't what happens. The counts are updated as precincts report.

You get a count from a primarily democratic city, like Philadelphia and argue that means there was fraud. Nope. Just cities reporting as they finish the count.

There was a jump in votes for Biden on the night of Nov. 3 to Nov. 4, but this was because Milwaukee County, home to the largest city in the states of Wisconsin, reported its 170,000 absentee votes, which were overwhelmingly Democrat

There was a jump in votes for Biden in Michigan of approximately 200,000 around 6:00 a.m. EST as shown in the FiveThirtyEight election blog update at 8:27 a.m. EST on Nov. 4 ( here ), which explains that this was due to a “tranche” of new votes from Wayne County, home to Detroit, where Biden led Trump at the time 67% to 32%.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I never heard of "Envy".
A sticker on the laptop says if has 500 GB hard drive, but I think I recall I might have replaced the hard drive some years ago.
Where did you have that done? Best Buy GEEK squad? You might be able to go to their website to track down the work order.

I'd still like to get the properties from your C: drive. That and the properties from your computer to figure out what kind of memory SIMM to get. You probably have two slots. That means you'd be able to buy two 4gb simms and replace the orginal two 2 gb sims.