• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Dominates 2024 Presidential Polls in Survey

write on

Senator

write on

Senator
Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They magically match Joe Biden's name. Explain that
Because that is who those voters voted for. Trump was not nearly as popular as you seem to think. Polls from August 2020 showed he was going to lose and that is why he started the stolen election bullshit. That is why he tried to talk Ukraine into announcing an investigation into Biden as soon as polls started showing Joe ahead.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What's the size of your SSD (solid state drive)?

Not that it matters if you only have 4 gigs of memory.
probably not an SSD. HDD is significantly slower, especially in cheaper laptops.
Probably 4800 RPM drive. At one time I ran benchmarks for Oracle and bought 10k drives, called Raptors. Made a huge difference in speed.

Remember, virtual memory uses disk space when you are out of memory....so that data space for running programs is "paged out" to disk. If he is thrashing due to low memory, it would be dumping to disk at an amazing rate.

Task manager would help him know, because physical memory would be above 80% and the disk would be busy as hell

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What's an SSD drive ?
OS is Windows 10 - hey, I knew OS meant operating system. I ought get some atta boys for that. Now I'll look up the other stuff.
An HDD drive is a spinning platter, somewhat like an RP album. Really slow ones spin at 4800 RPM and are pretty cheap to buy or put on cheap laptops. SSD is solid state. Only a little slower than main memory, since they don't need to have read heads (like a record player needle).

It is fairly easy to replace an HDD with an SSD or to add memory. First you would need to identify your laptop maker and the model. That would tell me how many memory slots it has and what the base model comes with.

I swapped out all of my HDD drives using a dock that has two slots and copies from 1 to the other, byte for byte. Then all you'd need is a screwdriver. We could PM and I'd be willing to walk you through.

write on

Senator
probably not an SSD. HDD is significantly slower, especially in cheaper laptops.
Probably 4800 RPM drive. At one time I ran benchmarks for Oracle and bought 10k drives, called Raptors. Made a huge difference in speed.

Remember, virtual memory uses disk space when you are out of memory....so that data space for running programs is "paged out" to disk. If he is thrashing due to low memory, it would be dumping to disk at an amazing rate.

Task manager would help him know, because physical memory would be above 80% and the disk would be busy as hell
Of course. I remember it well. I was just befuddled when he said that he had an SSD with only 4 gigs of memory. No SSD would have only 4 gigs.

That 4 gig of memory would be impressive in the archaic HHD- or in today's Republican.

;)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Of course. I remember it well. I was just befuddled when he said that he had an SSD with only 4 gigs of memory. No SSD would have only 4 gigs.

That 4 gig of memory would be impressive in the archaic HHD- or in today's Republican.

;)
Memory is the SIMM size, not the drive size....right?

In the 80s I worked for a computer company. A 500mb disk drive was about $35k and the size of a small washing machine.

write on

Senator
Memory is the SIMM size, not the drive size....right?
Right. It's memory. I'm just trying to justify how a newer hard drive (SSD) would just have 4 gigs of memory- even DDR , unless it was a home built machine by someone that doesn't know what it takes to run today's Windows.

Where am I wrong in my reasoning?

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Tell that to Sean Hannity. He testified under oath that he never believed it for a second. He just said it on TV so dupes like you would believe it…
Not that I necessarily believe a word of your unsubstantiated post, but nobody needs Hannity or anybody else to say anything. All was revealed when the left news media (having proclaimed Trump leading strongly) all went silent for hours, only to come back and claim Biden had strangely just gotten a surge of hundreds of thousands of votes in Wisconsin & Michigan, compared to a minimal amount for Trump.

These are the graphs of the biggest election con job in US history.

1674960829855.png

protectionist

Governor
Because that is who those voters voted for. Trump was not nearly as popular as you seem to think. Polls from August 2020 showed he was going to lose and that is why he started the stolen election bullshit. That is why he tried to talk Ukraine into announcing an investigation into Biden as soon as polls started showing Joe ahead.
"Polls" ? Give me a break. Polls in 2016, showed that Hillary was going to win (THE ELECTION) in a landslide. That's because generally, only Democrats answer polls.

No, it's NOT who those voters voted for. The vote dump graphs told the whole story. Anybody seeing them and thinking those were all legit Biden votes, needs to buy the Brooklyn Bridge.

1674962293566.png

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not that I necessarily believe a word of your unsubstantiated post, but nobody needs Hannity or anybody else to say anything. All was revealed when the left news media (having proclaimed Trump leading strongly) all went silent for hours, only to come back and claim Biden had strangely just gotten a surge of hundreds of thousands of votes in Wisconsin & Michigan, compared to a minimal amount for Trump.

View attachment 73795
I already proved this to be bullsit.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"Polls" ? Give me a break. Polls in 2016, showed that Hillary was going to win (THE ELECTION) in a landslide. That's because generally, only Democrats answer polls.

No, it's NOT who those voters voted for. The vote dump graphs told the whole story. Anybody seeing them and thinking those were all legit Biden votes, needs to buy the Brooklyn Bridge.

View attachment 73796
Look at polls 10/16

protectionist

Governor

I have no idea what all this means.

Again, would it help if I delete large amounts of files (documents, downloads, pictures, videos, etc) ?

protectionist

Governor
Right. It's memory. I'm just trying to justify how a newer hard drive (SSD) would just have 4 gigs of memory- even DDR , unless it was a home built machine by someone that doesn't know what it takes to run today's Windows.

Where am I wrong in my reasoning?
It's a 2016 HP 15 laptop

write on

Senator

View attachment 73795
When you're unaware of how voting works, anything can be a conspiracy.

And be sure to show graphs so as to stun the slow that lack common sense.