• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump endorsed the COMMUNIST & ex-KGB Putin’s Ukraine actions

Lobato1

Mayor
The Trump cabal complain that we Liberal/Democrats cite Trump “Out of context” because we omit Trump’s crowing that “Putin did not attack the Ukraine in his term in office” in his statement endorsing Putin on Tuesday Feb. 22, 2022 on the Clay Travis & Buck Sexton show & I quote Trump in part verbatim:
“This is genius: Putin declares a big portion of Ukraine as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful ... I said: How smart is that”
Then to add insult to injury Trump doubled down on his endorsement for Putin on Wednesday Feb. 23, 2020, at a Mar-a-Lago fundraiser event & I quote Trump again in part verbatim:
“I mean, he's taken over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I'd say that's pretty smart.” . . .
The BOTTOM LINE is whether Trump’s bragging are included or excluded, nothing can change the fact that Trump has endorsed the COMMUNIST & ex-KGB Putin’s actions in the Ukraine in his quest to reestablish the USSR.
Sad.
Best Regards
Lobato1

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
The Trump cabal complain that we Liberal/Democrats cite Trump “Out of context” because we omit Trump’s crowing that “Putin did not attack the Ukraine in his term in office” in his statement endorsing Putin on Tuesday Feb. 22, 2022 on the Clay Travis & Buck Sexton show & I quote Trump in part verbatim:
“This is genius: Putin declares a big portion of Ukraine as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful ... I said: How smart is that”
Then to add insult to injury Trump doubled down on his endorsement for Putin on Wednesday Feb. 23, 2020, at a Mar-a-Lago fundraiser event & I quote Trump again in part verbatim:
“I mean, he's taken over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I'd say that's pretty smart.” . . .
The BOTTOM LINE is whether Trump’s bragging are included or excluded, nothing can change the fact that Trump has endorsed the COMMUNIST & ex-KGB Putin’s actions in the Ukraine in his quest to reestablish the USSR.
Sad.
Best Regards
Lobato1
Yes, it's very sad, making it even worse is -- this was an ex president of the USA making the comments.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Bolton said the greatest loser had to be told where Ukraine was and he asked if Finland was part of Russia, such a stable genius you righties admire!