• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump files flurry of frivolous motions in classified documents case

Bugsy McGurk

President
The usual frivolous hooey, including the claim that he has immunity to violate the classified documents laws…

Of course, he didn’t need to do much to get hack Judge Cannon to stall and/or dismiss the case. She is happy to do whatever he wants, especially after she had her private meeting with him and his lawyers. I’m sure they had some good laughs snickering about how they were going to screw the country to benefit Trump.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I think some of the other judges are on to her too.
Oh yeah. The very conservative appeals court has repeatedly lambasted her and reversed her hack rulings. But she remains unmoved. It’s a VERY important case for grave national security reasons but she just doesn’t seem to give a damn. She has given Trump everything he has asked for and more.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The usual frivolous hooey, including the claim that he has immunity to violate the classified documents laws…

Of course, he didn’t need to do much to get hack Judge Cannon to stall and/or dismiss the case. She is happy to do whatever he wants, especially after she had her private meeting with him and his lawyers. I’m sure they had some good laughs snickering about how they were going to screw the country to benefit Trump.
His statements claiming he rightly owned the documents he took must be driving his lawyers crazy. He is admitting he intended to take them and keep them....and if you read the espionage act that would constitute grounds for conviction.

Bugsy McGurk

President
His statements claiming he rightly owned the documents he took must be driving his lawyers crazy. He is admitting he intended to take them and keep them....and if you read the espionage act that would constitute grounds for conviction.
True, but he can’t lie his way out of that. He has long claimed that he had the right to take them (at least after he “test drove” his “FBI planted them” lie, which everyone laughed at). So, his lawyers are frivolously arguing that he can’t be prosecuted for his conduct that they can no longer deny.