• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump fired the Navy Captain

BobbyT

Governor
For worrying about his crew. Defend that. He also fired the IG for telling Congress about the whistleblower complaint.

How can you not be appalled by the POS you elected?
The tremendous show of support from his crew as he was piped off the ship.

This is what leadership looks like. Donald isn't fit to wash Captain Crozier's jockstrap.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

This is what leadership looks like. Donald isn't fit to wash Captain Crozier's jockstrap.
if I were Biden I'd promise as president that man would be back in service.

BobbyT

Governor
I read that the Secretary of the Navy said he was relieved of his command but will be reassigned rather than forced out of the Navy. I hope that's true, although he shouldn't have been relieved until after an investigation. At least his demand, that all his sailors be tested and quarantined off-ship, was followed.

Wahbooz

Governor

I never wanted to serve on a carrier, but I'd have been proud to crew with him.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Basically it’s an officer who jumped the gun in trumpeting still in-house information to the press and all testimony for the fairytale reported is from the ever so credible institution of “unidentified sources”...

sucks that he lost his gig, but.. YAWN

Wake me up when you have a legitimate whine of yours about Trump...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Basically it’s an officer who jumped the gun in trumpeting still in-house information to the press and all testimony for the fairytale reported is from the ever so credible institution of “unidentified sources”...

sucks that he lost his gig, but.. YAWN

Wake me up when you have a legitimate whine of yours about Trump...
A president who fires people right and left, demoralizing the CIA, FBI, DOD, State department....yeah, why would that bother anyone?

Bugsy McGurk

President
For worrying about his crew. Defend that. He also fired the IG for telling Congress about the whistleblower complaint.

The one true statement ever uttered by Donald “17,000 Lies” Trump....

When he said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose support from his cultists.

No matter what he says or does, his cultists clap like trained seals.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member

Without knowing a single thing about this topic it initially sounds like fake news.

I am starting to develop a fake news "sense".

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump didn't fire the Captain and he was reassigned so he's back in service.
You were in the Navy, you should know military protocol and how the brass operate...

I had hoped the Brass wouldn't do it, but, they did as I expected.

All due to a damn leak!

1586008852651.png

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump didn't fire the Captain and he was reassigned so he's back in service.
You were in the Navy, you should know military protocol and how the brass operate...

I had hoped the Brass wouldn't do it, but, they did as I expected.
You’re dreaming if you think Trump wasn’t consulted on this.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
US intel expert, Navy man Malcolm Nance suggested Biden should make Capt. Crozier Secty of the Navy.

1586009451271.png

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You’re dreaming if you think Trump wasn’t consulted on this.
Nowhere in the topic was that the subject and since you've never served in the military all you're doing is making noise of how military protocol works.

Nip it