• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump flees arrest.,..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well….if they have him…they have him. This is getting really boring at this point.
A. They don't have him.

B. You don't think an AI of him running is funny? He hasn't run a day in his life. At least since he was a kid .

TBLee

Governor
A. They don't have him.

B. You don't think an AI of him running is funny? He hasn't run a day in his life. At least since he was a kid .
I am just tired of the BS. I don't like Trump as a person but he did a better job running our Country than Biden has. I believe we are better off without Biden or Trump. But if America is left to pick between the two...and this crap keeps up...Trump wins.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I am just tired of the BS. I don't like Trump as a person but he did a better job running our Country than Biden has. I believe we are better off without Biden or Trump. But if America is left to pick between the two...and this crap keeps up...Trump wins.
If they arrest him...I believe our elections if not our country will fall into cycles of violence the likes of which we've not yet seen

TBLee

Governor
If they arrest him...I believe our elections if not our country will fall into cycles of violence the likes of which we've not yet seen
I think if they believe they have the evidence they need to follow through. They have been playing this cat and mouse game far too long. Man up and do it. Or don't. But stop with all the BS

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I think if they believe they have the evidence they need to follow through. They have been playing this cat and mouse game far too long. Man up and do it. Or don't. But stop with all the BS
Well..if they have evidence...how is it BS?

I agree with the fact that everyone is beating this to death... There either is or is not. Milking it is doing little but fomenting discord

Jack4freedom

Governor
I doubt it…After Trump’s call for nationwide protests, about 5 people showed up and 1000s showed up demanding to have him arrested and tossed in jail. Those morons still in jail for the last idiot show he commandeered serve as examples of what happens to those stupid enough to listen to this fat, loudmouthed buffoon. That said, there still may be enough idiots willing to vote for him and hand him a 3rd GOP nomination. Crazy times here in America.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They have been chasing Trump for years. Arrest him and indict him...or move on. Plenty more happening in this Country we need to be concerned with.
Exactly............indict and arrest Trump
Same with Hunter, a decade is bullshit
with no indictments or arrest any educated America knows
nothing is ever done to the elite and if it was ME
I'd be doing time already

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I doubt it…After Trump’s call for nationwide protests, about 5 people showed up and 1000s showed up demanding to have him arrested and tossed in jail. Those morons still in jail for the last idiot show he commandeered serve as examples of what happens to those stupid enough to listen to this fat, loudmouthed buffoon. That said, there still may be enough idiots willing to vote for him and hand him a 3rd GOP nomination. Crazy times here in America.
Agree.Trump said he hopes they Shoot him when they arrest him which will ensure he wins in 2024, hope they do and shoot him in the Chest------->4 times

Jack4freedom

Governor
Agree.Trump said he hopes they Shoot him when they arrest him which will ensure he wins in 2024, hope they do and shoot him in the Chest------->4 times
I think it would be better if they shot him in the ass with a slingshot, then dragged him into a police unit by the ear. More laughter from late night tv is what we need. The News is way too depressing these days. From bank failures to Putin’s murder, rape and kidnapping exploits and meetings with Commie leader Xi….I’ve been watching a lot of old Laurel and Hardy, Reruns of Johnny Carson along with 3 Stooges these days….Thank God for Jack Daniels too.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I think it would be better if they shot him in the ass with a slingshot, then dragged him into a police unit by the ear. More laughter from late night tv is what we need. The News is way too depressing these days. From bank failures to Putin’s murder, rape and kidnapping exploits and meetings with Commie leader Xi….I’ve been watching a lot of old Laurel and Hardy, Reruns of Johnny Carson along with 3 Stooges these days….Thank God for Jack Daniels too.
“More laughter from late night”? They haven’t done comedy in years. Everything is politics. I guess uber-poliitical folks may think Fallon, Kimmel, and Colbert having acute focus on nothing but contemporary politics (one-sided, of course) is funny…but it really isn’t. These guys aren’t Carson. Geeze…they aren’t even Lenno.

Enjoy the decline. Even comedy has been wrecked. Maybe Colbert can dance around with giant syringes again…cuz…COMEDY. :-/

Jack4freedom

Governor
“More laughter from late night”? They haven’t done comedy in years. Everything is politics. I guess uber-poliitical folks may think Fallon, Kimmel, and Colbert having acute focus on nothing but contemporary politics (one-sided, of course) is funny…but it really isn’t. These guys aren’t Carson. Geeze…they aren’t even Lenno.

Enjoy the decline. Even comedy has been wrecked. Maybe Colbert can dance around with giant syringes again…cuz…COMEDY. :-/
I don’t like Fallon at all but Kimmel is hilarious in my book. He’s also broadcasting from LA which I like. He makes fun of Biden and Hillary Clinton too. But as you must be aware, these days the fountain of really funny stuff comes from the GOP. Greene, Santos, DeSantis, Jordan, Tucker and that gang write the material themselves almost every time they open their mouths. Kimmel just plays the tapes makes a face and the audience cracks up. He has even had the Pillow guy live on his show. I haven’t seen much of Colbert but he was funny as hell with his Bill O’Reilly parody on Comedy Central. Trump writes parody every time he opens his mouth. He’s a natural comedy act. I must admit that I miss Johnny and Dave Letterman was almost as good. Leno was a hack in my book. Lately I have been watching the old Carol Burnett show too.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I don’t like Fallon at all but Kimmel is hilarious in my book. He’s also broadcasting from LA which I like. He makes fun of Biden and Hillary Clinton too. But as you must be aware, these days the fountain of really funny stuff comes from the GOP. Greene, Santos, DeSantis, Jordan, Tucker and that gang write the material themselves almost every time they open their mouths. Kimmel just plays the tapes makes a face and the audience cracks up. He has even had the Pillow guy live on his show. I haven’t seen much of Colbert but he was funny as hell with his Bill O’Reilly parody on Comedy Central. Trump writes parody every time he opens his mouth. He’s a natural comedy act. I must admit that I miss Johnny and Dave Letterman was almost as good. Leno was a hack in my book. Lately I have been watching the old Carol Burnett show too.
Ugh. It’s not that politics should be off limits. It’s just that it is ALREADY in our faces all day, every day. I don’t need comedians, LeBron, whoever the purple-haired lesbian hero du Jour cramming this crap down my throat every day. If everyone could just do their thing sans agenda…

I’m just tired, dude. I don’t need messaging everywhere - whether from the right or left.