• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump fooled twice

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Paul Ryan and company said over and over again repeal and replace (voted that way over and over again). Trump didn't do his homework to find out that the experts like Paul Ryan had nada, zippo to replace the repealed with.

All the experts said the U.S. #1 best positioned to deal with a pandemic. Trump didn't do his homework to find that the experts like Fauci are ZEROS.

A president cannot know it all. They have to rely on the experts to a large extent and Trump was let down by the "experts" in two big tests. I hope Trump learns his lessons for the next four years he's going to get.
We all have been fooled twice by Nancy Pelosi...Even Trump.

We all have been fooled twice by Nancy Pelosi...Even Trump.
I'm not blaming Trump for being fooled, am I?

I'm pointing out how we can fooled by the "experts" because, yes, we have to rely on them.

TRUMP WAS TOLD THAT THEY HAD A REPLACEMENT FOR OBAMACARE AND HE WAS TOLD WE WERE THE BEST PREPARED IN THE WORLD FOR AN EPIDEMIC. HE RELIED ON THAT AS HAVE US THE CITIZENS. WE HAVE BEEN FOOLED. I don't blame Trump for relying on what he has been told (especially with Paul Ryan's great deceit).

Last edited:
lol "McCarthy was right"
You're of victim of leftist historians re-writing history. And then the fall of the Soviet Union and the release of archives has demonstrated that those called communists really were. The shunning of communism that McCarthy accomplished saved us from a great evil.

Communists being anyone who doesn't praise Trump and do what Trump wants right?
No, communists being communists. People who fill the ranks of Antifa (aka Bernie Bro's). Increasingly the Democrat Party in general. Either the Democrats recover or they will eventually precipitate great violence.

Think Christine Pelosi saying that Rand Paul's neighbor who beat him was right. Implying that the loss of lung and today's Covid-19 threat to Paul's life and his wife's (with MS) are justice. The Pelosi family are vile communists.

Drumcollie

I'm not blaming Trump for being fooled, am I?

I'm pointing out how we can fooled by the "experts" because, yes, we have to rely on them.

TRUMP WAS TOLD THAT THEY HAD A REPLACEMENT FOR OBAMACARE AND HE WAS TOLD WE WERE THE BEST PREPARED IN THE WORLD FOR AN EPIDEMIC. HE RELIED ON THAT AS HAVE US THE CITIZENS. WE HAVE BEEN FOOLED. I don't blame Trump for relying and what he has been told (especially with Paul Ryan's great deceit).
We need a replacement. Obamacare makes you pay for insurance you can't afford, takes you out of yours even if you have insurance, then partial pays and leaves you in debt. It's bad for the poor. I agree that Republicans need a replacement and young people shouldn't pay for the old.

Drumcollie

No, communists being communists. People who fill the ranks of Antifa (aka Bernie Bro's). Increasingly the Democrat Party in general. Either the Democrats recover or they will eventually precipitate great violence.

Think Christine Pelosi saying that Rand Paul's neighbor who beat him was right. Implying that the loss of lung and today's Covid-19 threat to Paul's life and his wife's (with MS) are justice. The Pelosi family are vile communists.
They are the epitome of Communism, that which lives off of the fat of everything that you have to give up, which they do not.

FakeName

Governor
We need a replacement. Obamacare makes you pay for insurance you can't afford, takes you out of yours even if you have insurance, then partial pays and leaves you in debt. It's bad for the poor. I agree that Republicans need a replacement and young people shouldn't pay for the old.
How many years have Republicans had to come up with a replacement?

Where is it?

So all the repeal and replace talk was bullshit wasn't it. And Don had two years with majorities in both houses.