• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump fooled twice

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I have to pay out of pocket $12k before my insurance begins to kick in to pay. With me having to co-pay until it hits an additional $4k out of my pocket. Then I pay $5400 over the course of a year for that privilege in premiums. In other words if I got real sick in a given year I'd be in it for over $20k before insurance paid 100% (I do have a 12k accident insurance coverage with the plan).

I'm using that as a backstop as catastrophic insurance but it is ridiculously expensive. If I wanted more service other than arguably price contol, I'd have to pay a lot more. I'm healthy. Obamacare screws me royally and it was worse under Obama's term.
If you are poor and have to get the credit...It gets worse imagine you can't afford the 12k and then you get creditor calls ect...It was better before Obamacare.

If you are poor and have to get the credit...It gets worse imagine you can't afford the 12k and then you get creditor calls ect...It was better before Obamacare.
It was around $200/mo and with a 6K deductible pre-obama. With the usual co-pays, etc.... It all doubled under Obama.

Turns out he was...Commies have a right to be commies though, Americans should realize that what they want is cakes and to eat it too and "commie...nism" is not that.
We have laws against importing more communsists or nazis as immigrants because they are a threat to the constitution. Home grown communists can be treated as such as long as it is done in a fashion that does not violate civil rights. So you can be a communist but you don't necessarily get to run a security service. You can foment against the government but then you can be watched too. We don't let Islamists run amuck nor should we. Fresh air and sunshine are a great disinfectant.