• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump fooled twice

Paul Ryan and company said over and over again repeal and replace (voted that way over and over again). Trump didn't do his homework to find out that the experts like Paul Ryan had nada, zippo to replace the repealed with.

All the experts said the U.S. #1 best positioned to deal with a pandemic. Trump didn't do his homework to find that the experts like Fauci are ZEROS.

A president cannot know it all. They have to rely on the experts to a large extent and Trump was let down by the "experts" in two big tests. I hope Trump learns his lessons for the next four years he's going to get.

Paul Ryan and company said over and over again repeal and replace (voted that way over and over again). Trump didn't do his homework to find out that the experts like Paul Ryan had nada, zippo to replace the repealed with.

All the experts said the U.S. #1 best positioned to deal with a pandemic. Trump didn't do his homework to find that the experts like Fauci are ZEROS.

A president cannot know it all. They have to rely on the experts to a large extent and Trump was let down by the "experts" in two big tests. I hope Trump learns his lessons for the next four years he's going to get.
Trump gets fooled all the time because he is a fool.

An expert is defined as someone that is more than 100 miles from home.

Trump has had very bad advisors, I chalk that up to the deep state being pervasive in Washington. Trump has great instinct, I believe he would be well served if he just followed his own instincts.
We are in the middle of pandemic and we have someone in charge with all the knowledge and capabilities of your average used car salesman.

Trump has had very bad advisors, I chalk that up to the deep state being pervasive in Washington. Trump has great instinct, I believe he would be well served if he just followed his own instincts.
He should use Jared to find true experts. I like Jared too for having good instincts.

I completely agree that even these "experts" are deep state pervasive..

Don = fool. Just stop. Don has never been responsible for anything in his entire life. He is perpetually stunted in terms of emotional intelligence development. There's no covering it up. Which is why you're so freneticly and frothy-mouthedly attempting to resurrect some non-existent legitimacy he may have had once upon a time. He is utterly unable to be a decent human being, much less some type of leader even in the smoothest of times. And the system will provide you with another such "choice" when Don slumps off to his next con.

... with all the knowledge and capabilities of your average used car salesman.
Takes one like you to know one.

You have confessed to not being prepared for anything. That you're holed up waiting for big government firemen to come and rescue you by climbing you down a fire ladder. You've gone maskless for crying out loud. How retarded can you be and expect to be taken seriously? I actually worry about your silly dumb ass and wonder why anybody would take you seriously about anything, especially politics. :0)

Don = fool. Just stop. Don has never been responsible for anything in his entire life. He is perpetually stunted in terms of emotional intelligence development. There's no covering it up. Which is why you're so freneticly and frothy-mouthedly attempting to resurrect some non-existent legitimacy he may have had once upon a time. He is utterly unable to be a decent human being, much less some type of leader even in the smoothest of times. And the system will provide you with another such "choice" when Don slumps off to his next con.
Just out of curiosity. Do you have a surgical mask, a N95 or a P100 mask?

FakeName

Governor

What are you talking about? Trump hired his own advisors and as you know he "hires the best people".

Takes one like you to know one.

You have confessed to not being prepared for anything. That you're holed up waiting for big government firemen to come and rescue you by climbing you down a fire ladder. You've gone maskless for crying out loud. How retarded can you be and expect to be taken seriously? I actually worry about your silly dumb ass and wonder why anybody would take you seriously about anything, especially politics. :0)
I am going to use my freedom to not be an idiot and social distance. If fireman try to come throw my window I'mma push right back out with a broom, and yell at them to social distance.

Spamature

President

So now you are going to blame his lying and incompetence on anyone else but him.

He said he had a plan that would cover everyone for less.

He lied.

He's lied on multiple occasions and had to be corrected at the podium by the experts. So you know they weren't the ones telling him that BS.

Deplorable !

If Trump was only a dictator with complete power, then the deep state couldn't get him and everything would be ok. Huh?

Of course that would be the end of America.
No, too bad we don't get rid of all the communists in government with a little Joe McCarthy action. What McCarthy did was right. He saved the country for decades. Too bad leftist academia rewrote history in that regard. Alger Hiss was indeed a communist.