• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: Gimme back those documents the FBI planted!

write on

Senator
Like WHAT ? SHOW one example.
I have, many times.

You have to read what I wrote...think about it, and then debate on whatever you find wrong with my assertions instead of posting ignorant posts as a way to deflect.

Here's my latest. She's talking about you....

write on

Senator
For satire to be understood, there must be some factual points to be understood. You don't have to say what you think they are. You can continue to DODGE, if you like.
That is the defacto definition of satire. Google it. You just want to argue for the sake of argument instead of debating facts that are given to you.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Prove WHAT wrong ? Did you prove anything right ? :rolleyes:
Proof doesn’t come from anonymous internet posters champ. At this point, what we do know is that proof of probable cause to to suspect that crimes were being committed at Mara Lago was presented to a federal judge in Southern Florida and he signed off on it. The resulting search warrant was served and classified documents were seized at the residence. The next step is for the authorities who are investigating these crimes to examine the seized documents along with other evidence which had previously been discovered and prove that there is prima facie evidence of those alleged crimes at which time an indictment would be handed down. At that point the suspect would be arrested, booked and arraigned on those charges and held for trial. At that trial, in order to gain a conviction, proof beyond a reasonable doubt must be offered by the prosecutors….Thsts how it works.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Show a shred of evidence that Trump "stole" them, or else apologize to him.
1. They were taken, illegally, from the White House.
2. I provided a link to witnesses there who stated that the environment was chaotic because Trump had not even begun to prepare to leave the WH until after 1/6/2021.
3. Would Trump aides have decided on their own what to pack or would you assume that Trump, being a micro manager, had told them what to pack?

The very fact that they were taken is evidence they had been stolen. Add to that the message from Trump's attorney that stated all documents had been returned.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
It amazing, when presented with facts and evidence, our right wingers dig in even deeper. Could you imagine being a contractor for one of these people, it would be pure hell.

Bugsy McGurk

President
As hard as it is to admit, I was hoping Trump would win the Republican nomination for president because I, like most people with common sense, didn't think he would win.

Fast forward to now.

Cheri Jacobson will, as anyone that stands up to the der fuehrer Trump, be called a RINO. We'll just get more gaslighting in the face of the truth that she talks about.

As I've been saying long before I heard of Jacobson, this sh!t is scary.

The headline below says it all- using facts.

Don’t hope for Trump to run again. He stole the 2016 election and he came within a whisker of stealing it in 2020. He has spent a lifetime taking things that don’t belong to him. He could well do it again if he ran. He should be in prison instead.

write on

Senator
Don’t hope for Trump to run again. He stole the 2016 election and he came within a whisker of stealing it in 2020. He has spent a lifetime taking things that don’t belong to him. He could well do it again if he ran. He should be in prison instead.
I won't make that mistake again. With the magnitude of Trump cultists that have fed off his lies over the past 6 years, I take nothing for granted anymore.

protectionist

Governor
I have, many times.

You have to read what I wrote...think about it, and then debate on whatever you find wrong with my assertions instead of posting ignorant posts as a way to deflect.

Here's my latest. She's talking about you....

Everything this weirdo nut writes, fits Joe Biden and the Democrats to a T. Especially the part about "fascist . As usual, insane leftists, only longing for POWER, habitually lie about Trump, always pretending his presidency was bad, when it was perhaps the best in US history, with a huge list of positive accomplishments, especially for the working class and poor, whom Democrats laughably pretend to be champions of.

And I notice you again DODGE my challenge asking you WHAT you mean by " "nonsensical diatribe defending the indefensible.". So rather than wait all year for you to stop dodging, and actually answer the question, I'LL ANSWER IT for you.

What those words can be described as is >> EMPTY HOT AIR.

Here's what a REAL answer looks like >>
Sensible, factual report defending the defensible >>

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies froze or reversed planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal,
25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court,
26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain agreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that Trump did.
90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.8%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.
1648363951358.png

Last edited:

write on

Senator
Everything this weirdo nut writes, fits Joe Biden and the Democrats to a T. Especially the part about "fascist . As usual, insane leftists, only longing for POWER, habitually lie about Trump, always pretending his presidency was bad, when it was perhaps the best in US history, with a huge list of positive accomplishments, especially for the working class and poor, whom Democrats laughably pretend to be champions of.

And I notice you again DODGE my challenge asking you WHAT you mean by " "nonsensical diatribe defending the indefensible.". So rather than wait all year for you to stop dodging, and actually answer the question, I'LL ANSWER IT for you.

What those words can be described as is >> EMPTY HOT AIR.

Here's what a REAL answer looks like >>
Sensible, factual report defending the defensible >>

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that Trump did.
90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.
1648363951358.png
Show us the source of your c&p.

protectionist

Governor
That is the defacto definition of satire. Google it. You just want to argue for the sake of argument instead of debating facts that are given to you.
You haven't given any facts . I'm the one who just gave facts to you. Want another one ? Rental housing inflation is 100-300% in the Tampa Bay area of Florida right now.

protectionist

Governor
Proof doesn’t come from anonymous internet posters champ. At this point, what we do know is that proof of probable cause to to suspect that crimes were being committed at Mara Lago was presented to a federal judge in Southern Florida and he signed off on it. The resulting search warrant was served and classified documents were seized at the residence. The next step is for the authorities who are investigating these crimes to examine the seized documents along with other evidence which had previously been discovered and prove that there is prima facie evidence of those alleged crimes at which time an indictment would be handed down. At that point the suspect would be arrested, booked and arraigned on those charges and held for trial. At that trial, in order to gain a conviction, proof beyond a reasonable doubt must be offered by the prosecutors….Thsts how it works.
"He" was a MAGISTRATE, not a district judge. Reason why Garland' storm troopers went there, is because they can easily get a warrant without having to show much reason.

Your irresponsible use of the word "crimes" shows you talk too much, and too loosely. You have no evidence that any crime was committed, and neither does anybody else in this moronic, worthless, idiotic exercise of political theater, going nowhere, and about to be swamped by the biggest red wave in US history this November. Ho hum. yawn****

write on

Senator
You haven't given any facts . I'm the one who just gave facts to you. Want another one ? Rental housing inflation is 100-300% in the Tampa Bay area of Florida right now.
Which party runs Florida? Who's the governor? Who uses federal funds to at the expense of the people that he claims he's working for?

You and DeSantis need to have a talk. Your lies are catching up to you.

protectionist

Governor
1. They were taken, illegally, from the White House.
2. I provided a link to witnesses there who stated that the environment was chaotic because Trump had not even begun to prepare to leave the WH until after 1/6/2021.
3. Would Trump aides have decided on their own what to pack or would you assume that Trump, being a micro manager, had told them what to pack?

The very fact that they were taken is evidence they had been stolen. Add to that the message from Trump's attorney that stated all documents had been returned.
NO, that is NOT evidence they had been stolen. Nor is any statement from other people other than Trump. Nothing in your post proves (or even attempts to show) criminal INTENT (necessary for the establishment of a crime-including theft).

It is entirely possible that when moving from one place to another, things could have gotten swept up in the move, without Trump even realizing they were there. I have moved twice in the past 3 years, due to insane rent increases, Both times, I moved 4 large file drawers full of papers. I couldn't tell you what about 50% of those papers are, and I would need to look in the files to know.

It's impossible to show (let alone prove) that Trump intended to take certain papers from the White House, nor are the FBI really alleging that. the whole thing is political theater, a silly stunt to try to keep Trump from running for president in 2024. Only the lamest of political DUPES could be DUPED by this lamebrain charade.

protectionist

Governor
It amazing, when presented with facts and evidence, our right wingers dig in even deeper. Could you imagine being a contractor for one of these people, it would be pure hell.
HA HA. What facts ? >that the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west ? OK . I'll go along with THOSE facts. :rolleyes: