• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: Gimme back those documents the FBI planted!

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
At least you finally admit that Durham went to trial with no direct evidence...
You want either a confession or a billing record that says "meeting with FBI to push bullshit conspiracy theory fabricated by Clinton campaign." Those are not the only determinants of guilt.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What law is there against one head of state reaching out to another to discuss actual evidence of corruption?
So while you are certain that Sussman was following the instructions from Clinton or some other client, even though there is no evidence and he was found not guilty...but

Zelensky says he is ready to buy more Javelin anti-tank missiles and Trump says "I'd like you to do me a favor though"....and then goes into his desire for an investigation announcement that would target his number one rival in the presidential election...

And you want everyone to give Trump a pass and let's pretend Zelensky didn't know the millions in military aid was on hold...and it wasn't a quid pro quo....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You want either a confession or a billing record that says "meeting with FBI to push bullshit conspiracy theory fabricated by Clinton campaign." Those are not the only determinants of guilt.
Do those determinants also apply to Trump's phone call to Zelensky looking for the announcement of an investigation against his number one rival for president?

Raoul_Luke

Do those determinants also apply to Trump's phone call to Zelensky looking for the announcement of an investigation against his number one rival for president?
I don't know - which law enforcement outfit was he lying to about that?

Raoul_Luke

So while you are certain that Sussman was following the instructions from Clinton or some other client, even though there is no evidence and he was found not guilty...but

Zelensky says he is ready to buy more Javelin anti-tank missiles and Trump says "I'd like you to do me a favor though"....and then goes into his desire for an investigation announcement that would target his number one rival in the presidential election...

And you want everyone to give Trump a pass and let's pretend Zelensky didn't know the millions in military aid was on hold...and it wasn't a quid pro quo....
Yeah, it sure looks like it was. He was impeached over it, wasn't he?

Raoul_Luke

Well, jobs are way up, deficit spending is way down, the war on Afghanistan has ended, and the president is no longer calling for mass violent resistance to the Constitution.
From the democrats' covid induced crappy economy, not Trump's peak.

Frankly the American people give your take here a big:

pTvLz.gif

1661547115007.png

1661547310919.png

Nothing to see here, move along...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, it sure looks like it was. He was impeached over it, wasn't he?
not for the call...again, because your attention span is shorter than Trump's list of admirable qualities....

He was impeached for a violation of the appropriations act and for obstructing the investigation.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
From the democrats' covid induced crappy economy, not Trump's peak.

Frankly the American people give your take here a big:

View attachment 72115

View attachment 72116

View attachment 72117

Nothing to see here, move along...
Trump was president in 2020....but he had nothing at all to do with the economy that year....just like Bush was president only during the years that the economy was doing well....how convenient.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't know - which law enforcement outfit was he lying to about that?
FIrst was to congress....and then the American people.

But the point was that you want to give him the benefit of the doubt that even though he did violate the legislation about holds on congressional appropriations...you don't want to link that fact to the phone call asking for "a favor".

Raoul_Luke

FIrst was to congress....and then the American people.

But the point was that you want to give him the benefit of the doubt that even though he did violate the legislation about holds on congressional appropriations...you don't want to link that fact to the phone call asking for "a favor".
I said "it appears to be a quid pro quo." What part of that is so hard for you to understand? You want to send him to prison for the rest of his life for it when, in fact, it's not all that different from Brandon threatening them to make them fire Shokin. Yes, there's some bullshit statute involved that Congress passed, which is likely unconstitutional under the separation of powers clause. Get over it. Nobody in their right mind thinks that's a huge deal...which excludes (obviously) you hacks.

Raoul_Luke

Trump was president in 2020....but he had nothing at all to do with the economy that year....just like Bush was president only during the years that the economy was doing well....how convenient.
Facts are facts, and the fact is Trump never endorsed indefinite lockdowns.

Raoul_Luke

not for the call...again, because your attention span is shorter than Trump's list of admirable qualities....

He was impeached for a violation of the appropriations act and for obstructing the investigation.
Whatever...those of us who exist in the real world think that law is bullshit.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Whatever...those of us who exist in the real world think that law is bullshit.
And since Trump is a republican....he can pick and choose the laws he can ignore...

Good to know. If you look at the history of that legislation you'd know that it was passed after Nixon tried to use his power to hold or cancel appropriations that would benefit states represented by people in congress he didn't like...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Facts are facts, and the fact is Trump never endorsed indefinite lockdowns.
"Indefinite"? What state is still in lockdown?

Do you really want to say it would have been better if people didn't start taking precautions? Trump shut down a lot of the nation....travel between nations being one.
His lack of leadership meant governors and mayors and to act on the advice they got from other sources.

President Donald Trump is extending the voluntary national shutdown for a month as sickness and death from the coronavirus pandemic rise in the U.S.

The initial 15-day period of social distancing urged by the federal government expires Monday and Trump had expressed interest in relaxing the national guidelines at least in parts of the country less afflicted by the pandemic. But instead he decided to extend them through April 30, a tacit acknowledgment he'd been too optimistic. Many sta
tes and local governments have stiffer controls in place on mobility and gatherings.