• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: Gimme back those documents the FBI planted!

EatTheRich

President
From the democrats' covid induced crappy economy, not Trump's peak.

Frankly the American people give your take here a big:

View attachment 72115

View attachment 72116

View attachment 72117

Nothing to see here, move along...
The Democrats didn’t cause Trump’s mishandling of the Covid crisis which exacerbated an economic crisis already on the brink of a crash.

EatTheRich

President
I said "it appears to be a quid pro quo." What part of that is so hard for you to understand? You want to send him to prison for the rest of his life for it when, in fact, it's not all that different from Brandon threatening them to make them fire Shokin. Yes, there's some bullshit statute involved that Congress passed, which is likely unconstitutional under the separation of powers clause. Get over it. Nobody in their right mind thinks that's a huge deal...which excludes (obviously) you hacks.
Biden threatening Ukraine to advance long-standing U.S. policy by strengthening Ukraine is quite different from Trump threatening Ukraine to advance his personal political interest even at the expense of Ukraine’s security.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ukraine is considerably weaker due to Trump’s sabotage.
I'd have to disagree with the idea that Trump is responsible for Putin's war. I read Putin's decision as based on the disunity in Nato and the west...especially the US. I believe he thought he'd be condemned, but Nato would do nothing. That is the only explanation I can see in sending an army prepared for a few days of fighting.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'd have to disagree with the idea that Trump is responsible for Putin's war. I read Putin's decision as based on the disunity in Nato and the west...especially the US. I believe he thought he'd be condemned, but Nato would do nothing. That is the only explanation I can see in sending an army prepared for a few days of fighting.
Putin did think that NATO and the US might sit back. That’s because Trump spent four years trying to neuter NATO and kneecap Ukraine

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Was Ukraine stronger in 2020 than it was in 2017? Trump did sell them 39 Javelin launchers, but required they be kept a long way away from Russian tanks...so no help there. Biden bumped up military aid a lot as soon as he took office.
I'm sure the Ukrainian people are very grateful...

That's what that "military aid" got them. You happy now?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm sure the Ukrainian people are very grateful...

That's what that "military aid" got them. You happy now?
We provided the weapons the Ukrainian government requested. The people of Ukraine regard Zelensky as a hero, as does most of the world. You would have surrendered and the people of Ukraine would be back under the yoke of Kremlin control.

Yes, the people of Ukraine are grateful....curious that you'd have preferred surrender to the courage shown by the people of that country...

Raoul_Luke

I mean, they’d be much worse off if Trump were still in office and holding up military aid to get personal political favors and help his Russian patrons, no?
Um, no.

Trump in office:

1661777979107.png

Brandon in office:

1661778004685.png

You notice any difference?

Raoul_Luke

You think Ukraine would be better off if they had 4 more years of Russia getting stronger at their expense?
You think Ukraine will be better off after they have 6 more years of their buildings and people being bombed?

EatTheRich

President
You think Ukraine will be better off after they have 6 more years of their buildings and people being bombed?
I think they’ll be better off for having some capacity to fight back. There’s a reason Putin invaded shortly after Biden took office instead of waiting for Biden’s presidency to have an effect … Trump had put him in the most advantageous position possible and he wanted to take advantage of it.