• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: Gimme back those documents the FBI planted!

protectionist

Governor
Bla bla bla….Get ready for the big show champ, it’s coming…I have all the standing in the world to call Trump’s bat shit crazy supporters anything I want. And yes, it’s guys like you that demean and dismiss Reinhardt who spur on those Trump crazy would be murderers.
A couple of dopey interneters have leftists all up in arms, but burning down police stations with the cops trapped inside, hardly gets a mention. There's your bat shit crazy supporters .

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Or that he might have had top secret documents in his filing cabinet....

@protectionist admitted that he lets Newsmax tell him what to think....What else can I say?
You could say that not watching Newsmax, is why you are as ignorant as you are.
I absolutely DO get news and commentary from Newsmax, the hosts and the hundreds of knowledgable guests who appear on the shows there, and you should too. The fact that you don't, is one of the reasons why your posts are so unhinged from reality.

Rob Schmitt Tonight >> Bill Donohue, Alan Dershowitz, Harriet Hageman, Christina Bobb, Alina Habba, Kimberly Guilfoyle, George Papadopolous, Dr. Sebastian Gorka, Richard Grenell, Betsy McCaughey, Matt Schlapp, Merdedes Schlapp, Winsome Sears, Joe DiGenova, Anna Paulina Luna, Tom Del Beccaro, KT McFarland, Rodney Scott, Rep. Matt Gaetz, Mark Morgan,

A search warrant is a search warrant and a smug rich crook is a smug rich crook..They are a dime a dozen and the Feds search and arrest them all the time. The fact that enough morons voted this one into high office 6 years ago doesn’t mean Jack shit. In the eyes of the law, Trump is just another smart ass prick who thinks he can get away with anything. Also the fact that the judge likes to eat Oreos and wash them down with Early Times in his spare time also doesn’t mean squat. You guys are grasping at straws while at the same time pissing up a rope. Your desperate arguments and comments are pretty damn funny Raoul. But only Hannitized imbeciles will buy that crap. Anyone who actually know how the law works can see that Trump has got both of those flabby pink tits in a ringer….
Open admission of CLUELESSNES. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Generally the affidavit for a search warrant is not released until someone has been arrested and arraigned. In this case the DOJ has filed a document that asserts there is an ongoing investigation that would be compromised by releasing the contents of that affidavit at this point and revealing the identities of witnesses whose testimony has supported the search warrant.

Usually this information is revealed to defendants at the discovery phase of a pre trial setting. There will be a hearing on Thursday regarding the release of this document. The DOJs position is that releasing this document at this time will seriously compromise an on going investigation or investigations. Trump’s defense position is that he would like to find out who inside his circle has provided information to the DOJ and or FBI. The request to release the affidavit is fairly common as is the DOJs position regarding protecting their investigation.

As one who has dealt with issues like this dozens of times as an investigator for defense attorneys, I can tell you that it’s not easy to force federal or state law enforcement agencies to reveal their sources and the identities of their witnesses or informants until at least discovery. Even then, these documents are more often than not heavily redacted.

If they do decide to voluntarily release this information to the public it’s usually bad news for the defendant. If I were Trump, I would be very careful what I wished for. That said, acting like the DOJ is being unfair or treating Trump differently than they would treat any other subject of a search warrant is pure bullshit. So far this routine search warrant has been executed nicely and everything since has been pretty normal.

protectionist

Governor
Maybe I could explain. Trump said all those words at various times explaining how the mean,old Justice Department came in and took back top secret documents Trump should have never stolen In the first place.
Your problem is you don't have a shred of evidence to show that Trump stole anything, and neither does anybody else. Ho Hum.

Jack4freedom

Governor
“Trump’s lawyer” is a dubious distinction champ. Three of them have been disbarred. Several are being sued for hundreds of millions. (Lin Wood and Sydney Piwell) One has done jail time (Cohen) and another is on his way there. (Guiliani). Those who were smart enough not to be drawn into his idiotic schemes are now testifying at criminal grand juries against him. You sure won’t here any of that on NewsMax.

Jack4freedom

Governor
View attachment 71985
The people wanting to see the affidavit, are more interested in what it says, rather than who requested it.
As I tried to explain to you, it’s not uncommon for people to “want to see affidavits“ after search warrants are served, but rarely do they get to see them until either the prosecution wants to reveal the contents, especially when there are investigation ongoing regarding the subject of te search. Trump‘s lawyer will probably submit a document demanding to receive the affidavit and the judge, no matter who he or she is will deny access right there and then. That’s what happens in well over 90% of these cases. I have been involved in preparing dozens and not one was ever successful. In every case the lawyers knew that in advance and were just posturing for the cameras.

You obviously know little or nothing about the law and are obviously just another crazed Trump dupe who blindly believes whatever he and his lying lackeys in the media say. My prediction is that if and when Trump’s lawyers go to court and demand to see the affidavit they will be gruffly and immediately denied access. See you Thursday and we can compare notes.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Your problem is you don't have a shred of evidence to show that Trump stole anything, and neither does anybody else. Ho Hum.
The problem of having evidence regarding what Trump did or did not do is not Mary’s champ. It is under the direction of the US Department of Justice. Your problem is that you know very little about this case, the law in general or anything that hadn’t been dictated to you by lying sacks of shit like Trump. You are in a total state of confusion and delusion….

EatTheRich

President
Hunter and Joe will bit be in jail, as will Hillary, Sussman, McCabe, Comey, Rosenstein, Yates, Page, Strock, Brennan, Clapper, and all the rest of the Trump assassin rats, when Trump regains the White House, the whole Congress is Republican majority, as well as the Supreme Court,. Won't be long.

Got to get them all out of power first. Liz Cheney is just the beginning. View attachment 71984
If Trump gets back in, millions of us will be in concentration camps. He will be obliged to launch the witch hunt of all witch hunts to escape accountability for his crimes.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
News Flash

The greatest loser stole at least 27 boxes of govt documents, they have the video and his open admission of guilt.

bottom line here righties, he is a govt document thief, THEY ARE NOT HIS DOCUMENTS

protectionist

Governor
“Trump’s lawyer” is a dubious distinction champ. Three of them have been disbarred. Several are being sued for hundreds of millions. (Lin Wood and Sydney Piwell) One has done jail time (Cohen) and another is on his way there. (Guiliani). Those who were smart enough not to be drawn into his idiotic schemes are now testifying at criminal grand juries against him. You sure won’t here any of that on NewsMax.
WHAT "idiotic schemes"? This is another example of leftist LUNACY. I wonder why I bother posting in this forum. it is filled with insane idiots.

In the meantime the Republican Party is trying to do what is best for the country and everyone in it, while the evil Democrats just engage in one idiotic scheme after another (Russian collusion, the dossier, impeachment hearings, Jan 6 scam, Jan 6 hearings, Mar-a Lago raid, arresting/jailing Republicans, weaponizing everything in sight (FBI, DOJ, IRS, the media, universities, etc), with no ideology of any kind other than obtaining and maintaining POWER.

BTW, the word HEAR is spelled H-E_A-R.

protectionist

Governor
News Flash

The greatest loser stole at least 27 boxes of govt documents, they have the video and his open admission of guilt.

bottom line here righties, he is a govt document thief, THEY ARE NOT HIS DOCUMENTS
You have no evidence that he stole anything, and neither does anybody else. Another stupid witchhunt, with millions of stupid DUPES falling for it.

protectionist

Governor
Those who want it want revenge on anyone who'd tell on Trump...to intimidate any other potential witnesses.
Did you ask them to find that out ? HA HA HA. Liberals can only just be laughed at, at this point - or sent to mental institutions.

Obviously, the reason why anybody wants the information of an affidavit against them is so them, can defend themselves against it. OH, I forgot. Looney liberals have no concept of self-defense. Remember how they wanted to leave schools unarmed, and schoolkids vulnerable ?

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
As I tried to explain to you, it’s not uncommon for people to “want to see affidavits“ after search warrants are served, but rarely do they get to see them until either the prosecution wants to reveal the contents, especially when there are investigation ongoing regarding the subject of te search. Trump‘s lawyer will probably submit a document demanding to receive the affidavit and the judge, no matter who he or she is will deny access right there and then. That’s what happens in well over 90% of these cases. I have been involved in preparing dozens and not one was ever successful. In every case the lawyers knew that in advance and were just posturing for the cameras.

You obviously know little or nothing about the law and are obviously just another crazed Trump dupe who blindly believes whatever he and his lying lackeys in the media say. My prediction is that if and when Trump’s lawyers go to court and demand to see the affidavit they will be gruffly and immediately denied access. See you Thursday and we can compare notes.
1. You act like you are knowledgable about the law, HA HA HA. Aren't you one of the saps in this forum who never heard of criminal intent ? Aren't you still claiming that Trump stole documents ? You're a laughingstock.

2. There never has been a case of raiding the home of an ex-president of the US, so don't talk to me about "these cases". You make more of a fool out of yourself, every time you post.

3. Like all the other Trump bashers whom I have challenged to present ONE lie that Trump has ever told, you have not done that either, All you do is babble about what you are DUPED into believing by liberal media.

Strike 1.....Strike 2.....Strike 3.