• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: Gimme back those documents the FBI planted!

protectionist

Governor
The problem of having evidence regarding what Trump did or did not do is not Mary’s champ. It is under the direction of the US Department of Justice. Your problem is that you know very little about this case, the law in general or anything that hadn’t been dictated to you by lying sacks of shit like Trump. You are in a total state of confusion and delusion….
FALSE! It is Mary's problem, and yours, and anybody else who ludicrously claims that Trump stole documents. If one states that, then they MAKE it their problem, and their problem is making a fool out of themselves as you are doing right now.

YOU are the one who is in a total state of confusion and delusion….and you dont know little about the law - you know NOTHING about it. Not even the very basic stuff.

protectionist

Governor
Did he have the docs? How did they LEGALLY leave the White House? Why did Trump's lawyer lie that there were no additional documents there?
I've already answered that (TO YOU) in previous posts.

Notice how liberals cannot digest information, and LEARN anything. They are so robot programmed, that they just continue on repeating the same mindless blather that they are DUPED into "thinking, even after they have been corrected.

Once again, (now try hard to learn this) - simply having something does not = stealing it.
Anything could have LEGALLY left the White House if whoever took it out, wasn't even aware that it was being taken. In the example that I stated before (some people have to be told Again & Again), when I moved recently, one of the items moved was a large file cabinet with 4 drawers, each containing hundreds of papers of various kinds. I didnt know what half of them were then, and I couldn't tell you right now what they all are either.

And what someone other than Trump says, does not = him stealing something, nor do you have a shred of evidence to show that what that lawyer said was a "lie". She might have simply been guessing, and guessed wrong (or right). Pheeeew!

In this thread, I feel like I am talking to 5 year old kids.

Bugsy McGurk

President
1. You act like you are knowledgable about the law, HA HA HA. Aren't you one of the saps in this forum who never heard of criminal intent ? Aren't you still claiming that Trump stole documents ? You're a laughingstock.

2. There never has been a case of raiding the home of an ex-president of the US, so don't talk to me about "these cases". You make more of a fool out of yourself, every time you post.

3. Like all the other Trump bashers whom I have challenged to present ONE lie that Trump has ever told, you have not done that either, All you do is babble about what you are DUPED into believing by liberal media.

Strike 1.....Strike 2.....Strike 3.
For your reading pleasure, 30,573 lies told by Trump. Mind you, these are only the lies Trump told in public while president…

OK, this is where you bizarrely claim that none of those 30,573 examples are lies.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Notice how liberals cannot digest information, and LEARN anything. They are so robot programmed, that they just continue on repeating the same mindless blather that they are DUPED into "thinking, even after they have been corrected.

Once again, (now try hard to learn this) - simply having something does not = stealing it.
Anything could have LEGALLY left the White House if whoever took it out, wasn't even aware that it was being taken. In the example that I stated before (some people have to be told Again & Again), when I moved recently, one of the items moved was a large file cabinet with 4 drawers, each containing hundreds of papers of various kinds. I didnt know what half of them were then, and I couldn't tell you right now what they all are either.

And what someone other than Trump says, does not = him stealing something, nor do you have a shred of evidence to show that what that lawyer said was a "lie". She might have simply been guessing, and guessed wrong (or right). Pheeeew!

Taking things that do not belong to you is stealing. If you had been raised better I wouldn’t have to tell you that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You think your 4 drawer cabinet makes for a logical excuse for the illegal removal of top secret documents?

Lawyers don't offer their best guess to a subpoena...

protectionist

Governor
Taking things that do not belong to you is stealing. If you had been raised better I wouldn’t have to tell you that.
Taking things that do not belong to you is stealing, IF THAT IS WHAT YOU INTENDED TO DO. If you were not a leftist idiot, and if you had received a proper education, I wouldn't have to tell you that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Did you ask them to find that out ? HA HA HA. Liberals can only just be laughed at, at this point - or sent to mental institutions.

Obviously, the reason why anybody wants the information of an affidavit against them is so them, can defend themselves against it. OH, I forgot. Looney liberals have no concept of self-defense. Remember how they wanted to leave schools unarmed, and schoolkids vulnerable ?
Past actions have been to exact revenge..

Bugsy McGurk

President
Taking things that do not belong to you is stealing, IF THAT IS WHAT YOU INTENDED TO DO. If you were not a leftist idiot, and if you had received a proper education, I wouldn't have to tell you that.
I can’t wait to hear Trump say he didn’t intend to take those 25 boxes of White House documents. And that he didn’t intend to keep them even after getting a subpoena demanding their return.

Should be a hoot.

;-)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yep you are…. including clinging on to the litany of bullshit you just attached to your former rope pissing tirades of meaningless laughable crap regarding the search warrant at Mara Lago Palace.

How’s Durham doing champ? Wasn‘t he going to blow the lid off the biggest political scandal in history? From what I have read, after over 3 years he crapped out with all the fanfare of a stale fart in the wind…We had one poster here Mick who proudly flew Durham’s stern, tough guy face as his avatar for years before he got tossed out. You got a new even tougher Durham coming down the pike?

Yes Raoul, Hunter Biden’s lap top is real and maybe some day all you guys can all get your own official replica numbered copy of it so you can pleasure yourselves in a circle while watching videos of good old Hunt snorting Coke off a hookers ass. Then maybe you guys can sit around a campfire and read Ashley’s diary or pass around a pair of panties from Jill’s underwear drawer. That’s good fun….

Meanwhile you might just want to consider the distinct possibility that your idol might just get his ass tossed in the can. And be ready for most of America to laugh their asses of if and when it happens. I know I sure will….And I will be sure to laugh it up whenever I see a real Trumper…..YEE HAW!
Okay, so basically you are saying "yes, we were wrong about all that stuff, champy, but this time we got him...scout's honor."

My guess is, if you do "got him" it's for some bullshit charge of mishandling "classified" material than has no real classified purpose. And yet you will prance around here throwing pixie dust saying "we told you he was no good."

Raoul_Luke

Joe the most vacationing President in history left Jill in SC mansion after testing positive for COVID.............double jabbed, double boosted but test Positive this morning............why didn't Joe, Hunter and his family isolate instead of flying back to DC today!

Jill Biden tests positive for Covid (nbcnews.com)
You don't have to any more (per the cdc). And the left is apoplectic about it:

protectionist

Governor
Sounds like a cat screeching.

;-)
HA HA. I know -I had forgotten to clean the excess rosin off the strings. I'll have to redo the video, but the full and correct melody of the piece is all there, precisely. Every note.
See what you can do, if you don't spend all your time on the computer ?

Try this one one instead >>

Bugsy McGurk

President
HA HA. I know -I had forgotten to clean the excess rosin off the strings. I'll have to redo the video, but the full and correct melody of the piece is all there, precisely. Every note.
See what you can do, if you don't spend all your time on the computer ?

Try this one one instead >>

Awesome scales.

;-)

Raoul_Luke

As I tried to explain to you, it’s not uncommon for people to “want to see affidavits“ after search warrants are served, but rarely do they get to see them until either the prosecution wants to reveal the contents, especially when there are investigation ongoing regarding the subject of te search. Trump‘s lawyer will probably submit a document demanding to receive the affidavit and the judge, no matter who he or she is will deny access right there and then. That’s what happens in well over 90% of these cases. I have been involved in preparing dozens and not one was ever successful. In every case the lawyers knew that in advance and were just posturing for the cameras.

You obviously know little or nothing about the law and are obviously just another crazed Trump dupe who blindly believes whatever he and his lying lackeys in the media say. My prediction is that if and when Trump’s lawyers go to court and demand to see the affidavit they will be gruffly and immediately denied access. See you Thursday and we can compare notes.
Yeah we're not talking some sleazebag john or two-bit check kiter like you dealt with here, jocko - this is the former POTUS and it sure looks to a heck of a lot of us like this is a bullshit set-up just like all the others your people tried to run on him, so a little transparency is warranted here. The fact of the matter is, this is as "uncommon" as it gets. We need to know NOW if they have anything (this time) or not. They have forfeited their right to "the process" after so many perversions of it they used on him in the past.

protectionist

Governor
I can’t wait to hear Trump say he didn’t intend to take those 25 boxes of White House documents. And that he didn’t intend to keep them even after getting a subpoena demanding their return.

Should be a hoot.

;-)
What is there to be a hoot about, ? You think Trump himself ( a 76 year old guy) hauled 25 boxes full of papers (which are heavy) himself ? He probably never even saw them, leave the White House, and he probably don't even see them at Mar-a Lago either.

They could have just been put is an isolated room somewhere, by the movers- easy to be overlooked in a place of that magnitude. Probably is plenty of other stuff moved unnoticed as well.

Last edited:

Mina Park

Council Member
100% correct, not even the greatest loser, conman CAN KEEP HIS OWNS LIES STRAIGHT !
I think that's why he's better understood as a cult leader or mesmerist than a traditional con man. Normally con men have to be fairly sharp, to keep their various lies straight in order to maintain an internally consistent reality for their marks. You can't be telling people you're a Nigerian prince in one communication and a Spanish prisoner in the next, if you want them to fall for it and give you money.

Religious leaders, though, are a different matter. Since faith, by nature, is belief in the absence of evidence, or even in defiance of evidence, you don't need consistency. The doublethink of believing two contrary things at the same time is something people are proud to do as a leap of faith. Jesus is fully human and fully God at the same time. There's no need to tell a consistent story, when people are in a religious mindset... in fact, consistency interferes with that mindset, which thrives when people are disoriented by self-contradictions. Those can be vaguely understood and embraced as "mysteries of the faith."

Trump operates more in that mode. One of his key techniques is similar to when a hypnotist (or ad man) repeats the same simple thing over and over until the weak-minded have internalized it ("you are getting sleepy," "there is no god but Allah," "A Diamond is Forever," "Crooked Hillary.") It's not a pitch to the conscious mind. It's an attempt to bypass it entirely through repetition in order to build an automatic subconscious response.

He doesn't have to make a cogent argument for why it's a "lock her up" offense for Clinton to have unwittingly had a few bits of classified info among her tens of thousands of emails. He just has to say "lock her up" over and over. And he doesn't need to make a cogent argument about why it's OK for him to have been found deliberately hiding some of the most sensitive top secret information at one of his businesses. He doesn't even need to settle on a single excuse for that, the way a good con man would. He can spew out a bunch of mutually contradictory talking points, linked only by emotion, and count on his cultists to take a leap of faith to back him.