• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: Gimme back those documents the FBI planted!

Jack4freedom

Governor
Funny how you are only okay with them using the same shitty tactics on Republicans.

Two wrongs don't make a right, Jack.
I don’t consider executing a simple search warrant even in the same ballpark as warrantless roadside robbery Raoul. In those red states I named these no warrant shakedowns are part of their standard government procedure. Search warrants have always been a part of US law enforcement. Those same “shitty tactics” we’re NOT used on Trump. What tactics WERE used are legal constitutional tactics. Big difference.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Weeks not months. And they need to share the predicate immediately.
They NEVER just share the affidavit immediately Raoul. Look it up in your Google machine. Generally after someone has been charged they can petition the court fo the affidavit and they may or may not get it then. Even if and when they do, it will usually be highly redacted. They don‘t need to do anything except follow the law and the rulings of the presiding judge. I don’t know what is so complicated about this. Pretty standard procedure that not going to change just to please Donny Trump.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
They NEVER just share the affidavit immediately Raoul. Look it up in your Google machine. Generally after someone has been charged they can petition the court fo the affidavit and they may or may not get it then. Even if and when they do, it will usually be highly redacted. They don‘t need to do anything except follow the law and the rulings of the presiding judge. I don’t know what is so complicated about this. Pretty standard procedure that not going to change just to please Donny Trump.
Then they need to make an exception Jack - they have forfeited their right to hide their evidence after the "Russian collusion" hoax.

Raoul_Luke

I don’t consider executing a simple search warrant even in the same ballpark as warrantless roadside robbery Raoul. In those red states I named these no warrant shakedowns are part of their standard government procedure. Search warrants have always been a part of US law enforcement. Those same “shitty tactics” we’re NOT used on Trump. What tactics WERE used are legal constitutional tactics. Big difference.
And in this case, they need to reveal their probable cause Jack. After their clearly partisan witchhunt on the "Russian collusion" matter, they have forfeited their right to secrecy in this one.

Bugsy McGurk

President
And in this case, they need to reveal their probable cause Jack. After their clearly partisan witchhunt on the "Russian collusion" matter, they have forfeited their right to secrecy in this one.
Sorry. Your cult leader is subject to the same rules as everybody else. Deal with it.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Your assertion of a partisan witch hunt regarding Russian Collusion will have no bearing on this hearing. If one of Trump’s hack lawyers even suggest such nonsense it will do nothing but reduce their credibility even further.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Your assertion of a partisan witch hunt regarding Russian Collusion will have no bearing on this hearing. If one of Trump’s hack lawyers even suggest such nonsense it will do nothing but reduce their credibility even further.
The collusion that does not exist in the mind of the brainwashed Trump cultist…

Raoul_Luke

The only ones losing credibility here Jack is the incredible shrinking Merrick Garland and those (like you) who are running cover for him. We all know if they had a "slam dunk" case that, now that they have the evidence, they'd have him in handcuffs. It was another fishing expedition (just like Crossfire Hurricane).

protectionist

Governor
Trump chose to hold onto classified documents.
Gee, looks like you're wrong. I was, as a demonstrable matter of fact, able to say that.
You are only one more on a list of posters in this thread who have said the same thing, and who were refuted for saying it. NO, it does NOT look like I'm wrong.

As for your claim that "Trump chose to hold onto classified documents", you know nothing of the kind. You have absolutely no proof that did that or broke any law. You have nothing.

Since you want to use the word "demonstrable ", then OK, let's see you "demonstrate" that Trump chose to hold onto classified documents, bearing in mind that the word "chose" carries with it INTENT. So go ahead and show us that if some document moved from the White House to Mar-a Lago, that they Trump INTENDED (chose) to move them, and that they were not moved by other people (hired movers) without Trump's specific directions, and even without his awareness of them being moved. OK, Miss Demonstable. You may now attempt to "demonstrate"

Bugsy McGurk

President
You are only one more on a list of posters in this thread who have said the same thing, and who were refuted for saying it. NO, it does NOT look like I'm wrong.

As for your claim that "Trump chose to hold onto classified documents", you know nothing of the kind. You have absolutely no proof that did that or broke any law. You have nothing.

Since you want to use the word "demonstrable ", then OK, let's see you "demonstrate" that Trump chose to hold onto classified documents, bearing in mind that the word "chose" carries with it INTENT. So go ahead and show us that if some document moved from the White House to Mar-a Lago, that they Trump INTENDED (chose) to move them, and that they were not moved by other people (hired movers) without Trump's specific directions, and even without his awareness of them being moved. OK, Miss Demonstable. You may now attempt to "demonstrate"
What if those things are shown? Will you then support Trump’s indictment and conviction?

Last edited:

Mina Park

Council Member
NO, it does NOT look like I'm wrong.
Sure it does. You said I couldn't say that. Then I said that. You were wrong.

o classified documents,
bearing in mind that the word "chose" carries with it INTENT.
Intent is overwhelmingly implied by the fact that he had marked classified documents in his possession even after claiming he didn't through months of wrangling to get him to return the presidential documents he stole. That's not a "whoops, just realized I accidentally walked out with some stuff I shouldn't have."

QED.