• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: Gimme back those documents the FBI planted!

protectionist

Governor
I could simply go through those 3 points of yours, but it's a lot easier with you inadvertently pointing out that Trump, as president, pretends to be ignorant of what he should know- with you and his other cultists licking up his lies.
But, despite feeble, time-wasting attempts to the contrary, you have no proof that he is NOT ignorant of what he should know (classified documents moved from the White House to Mar-a-Lago). Ho hum. :rolleyes:

Thus, you have no way of establishing criminal intent, nor do the DOJ clowns, but that doesn't bother them, They are not seeking to put Trump in jail. They know even if they did, Ted Cruz, Jim Jordan, Ben Carson, or some other high ranking Republican would simply take his place on the ballot in 2024.

Their MO here is to DISTRACT the American voters from the total train wreck that the US has been turned into since Joe Biden took over - but their efforts will be about as successful as Liz Cheney running for re-election, and her laughingstock Jan 6 "committee", which got lower TV ratings than Young Sheldon re-runs.

Last edited:

write on

Senator
But, despite feeble, time-wasting attempts to the contrary, you have no proof that he is NOT ignorant of what he should know (classified documents moved from the White House to Mar-a-Lago). Ho hum. :rolleyes:
Okie(pun intended) Dokie.

Trump was president. To sit and read your defense of his lies is disheartening.

protectionist

Governor
Okie(pun intended) Dokie.

Trump was president. To sit and read your defense of his lies is disheartening.
As I have said 100s of times, I have many times challenged posters to present ONE lie that Trump has ever told (which is not an easily refutable propaganda from leftist media)

None have ever succeeded in doing that. Ho hum. Yawn****

write on

Senator
As I have said 100s of times, I have many times challenged posters to present ONE lie that Trump has ever told (which is not an easily refutable propaganda from leftist media)

None have ever succeeded in doing that. Ho hum. Yawn****
The fact that you ask for proof of Trump's lies shows you to be nothing but a cultist.,

protectionist

Governor
2 subscribers=pathetic. If you tripled it...it would still be pathetic.
What is your definition of a "subscriber" here, and it doesn't include the hundreds of music students I've taught ? Thousands of appreciative audiences for the rock band I played in for 9 years ?

What is pathetic is people who post in forums while having no idea what they're talking about. 1660892448285.png

protectionist

Governor
Instead of wasting their time trying to divert the American peoples' attention away from all the train wreck of America that they've caused, planting documents, and laughably trying to persuade voters to vote Democrat, the fools could be learning how to play music, and do paintings. Such a waste.

write on

Senator
Instead of wasting their time trying to divert the American peoples' attention away from all the train wreck of America that they've caused, planting documents, and laughably trying to persuade voters to vote Democrat, the fools could be learning how to play music, and do paintings. Such a waste.
True Americans don't suck up to fascism- especially when it's falslely portrayed as legitimate.

Fascism is a pipe dream for the right wing that was long lost in 1945.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
What is your definition of a "subscriber" here, and it doesn't include the hundreds of music students I've taught ? Thousands of appreciative audiences for the rock band I played in for 9 years ?

What is pathetic is people who post in forums while having no idea what they're talking about. View attachment 72027

They appreciated you so much...exactly 1 of them exerted the effort to click on the "subscribe" button?