• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: Gimme back those documents the FBI planted!

Mina Park

Council Member
When you have a video of Trump telling his movers to take certain classified documents to Mar-a Lago, then showing them packing them in trunks, then the movers loading those trunks into their trucks, then (all uninterrrupted), the trucks traveling from DC to Palm Beach, then putting them inside a room in Mar-a-Lago, and then Trump looking at the documents inside Mar-a Lago........THEN you may have evidence that Trump knew the documents had moved from the White House to Mar-a Lago.
We already have evidence he knew, since it's by a very wide margin the most reasonable explanation for the presence of those documents at his private residence a year and a half later, even after many months of the government trying to talk him into returning his stolen docs. But, if we had that video, etc., all it would mean from a Trumpist perspective is the need to fall back to whatever other defense he offered. Maybe the video was a deep fake. Maybe the docs had been declassified through an order that the Biden administration has since hidden. The cult leader can never do wrong, so all of reality must bend to the extent needed to support his righteousness.

Bugsy McGurk

President
We already have evidence he knew, since it's by a very wide margin the most reasonable explanation for the presence of those documents at his private residence a year and a half later, even after many months of the government trying to talk him into returning his stolen docs. But, if we had that video, etc., all it would mean from a Trumpist perspective is the need to fall back to whatever other defense he offered. Maybe the video was a deep fake. Maybe the docs had been declassified through an order that the Biden administration has since hidden. The cult leader can never do wrong, so all of reality must bend to the extent needed to support his righteousness.
We must never forget the one true statement Trump made - he said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose the support of his cultists.

Absolutely true.

protectionist

Governor
True Americans don't suck up to fascism- especially when it's falslely portrayed as legitimate.

Fascism is a pipe dream for the right wing that was long lost in 1945.
What a joke when leftists try to pin the "fascist label on conservatives. Fascism is the Biden administration, and the Democrat party in general. Their basic policies are consistent with fascism.

1. Big, powerful central government
2. lots of regulation of businesses & people
3. lots of gun control
4. raids on people's homes
5. jailing who they perceive as their enemies (Manafort, Navarro, Stone, Trump)
6. Suppression of free speech (Twitter, Facebook, etc)
7. IRS auditing

And let's not forget Garland calling US parents "domestic terrorists"

protectionist

Governor
WRONG (and stupid). All you're presenting here is that the documents were there (at Mar-a-Lago) Oh, thanks so much. We all already knew that. That doesnt mean that Trump knew of it. Not one iota. You are presenting absolutly NOTHING here, you have nothing, and you look ridiculous.

God of War

Governor
You should get ahold of Donny’s legal team and clue them in on this “CRIMINAL INTENT” defense idea that you seemed to develop. Have you ever thought of conducting workshops for Criminal Defense Attorneys….You really seem to have some keen insights into this….Just sayin’….If this peddling paintings on obscure internet sites deal doesn’t pan out, you can always fall back on your legal acumen….Think about it!
The criminal intent has been a subject of legal pundit commentary. Not on CNN or MSNBC I suppose which is why this notion escapes your capacity to free think on your own.

protectionist

Governor
WRONG (and stupid). All you're presenting here is that the documents were there (at Mar-a-Lago) Oh, thanks so much. We all already knew that. That doesn't mean that Trump knew of it. Not one iota. You are presenting absolutely NOTHING here, you have nothing, and you look ridiculous.

More time wasted, cutting into my Gunsmoke show.

protectionist

Governor
They appreciated you so much...exactly 1 of them exerted the effort to click on the "subscribe" button?
This "subscribe" idea is yours, not mine. It means nothing to me, and I hardly even know or care what it means.

When I made up my music videos, it was simply part of a job application for Sam Ash music store (top music store in Tampa, FL. when they saw the videos, the managers hired me immediatley, and I worked there for months teaching lots of students.

So the more you talk about it, the more of a boost it is for me, so I can talk about Sam Ash. I also work as a music teacher at Musica.com and Taylor Robinson Music and have been working there since 2015. if you want some lessons on the mandolin, violin/fiddle. or guitar, let me know. No need to be a music illiterate ALL of one's life.

Mina Park

Council Member
All you're presenting here is that the documents were there (at Mar-a-Lago)
No. I'm presenting that they were there even after a very long effort by the government to get Trump to return the documents he'd stolen -- during which time he did, in fact, return some docs, but then had his lawyers falsely claim he had no others, even though he actually had top secret documents locked up at his property.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No. I'm presenting that they were there even after a very long effort by the government to get Trump to return the documents he'd stolen -- during which time he did, in fact, return some docs, but then had his lawyers falsely claim he had no others, even though he actually had top secret documents locked up at his property.
Like mob bosses, Trump always uses “buffers.” He and his cultists will always blame the buffers, although that gambit will fail Trump this time.

protectionist

Governor
None of that confirms that Trump ever knew the documents has been brought to Mar-a Lago. I extinguished this thread, when I posted that no one can prove any criminal intent in this scenario. Might as well close the thread. There's nothing more to say.

protectionist

Governor
They appreciated you so much...exactly 1 of them exerted the effort to click on the "subscribe" button?
I never even noticed any "subscribe" button, or paid any attention to it, but their endorsements are clear in the US Message Board thread link I posted.
My Art Gallery - Paintings & Drawings | US Message Board Political Discussion Forum
You posted a rating to that post, so evidently you saw it.

Trying to knock my music and art is a quite dumb & lost cause for you, but having had your ass handed to you by me 100 times in this forum, it's clear that you dont have a habit of exercising good judgement. :rolleyes:

protectionist

Governor
And your dodge is noted, as always.

I just don’t think there’s any wingers left who do not dodge the questions put to them. None of them have the courage of their convictions.
I didn't dodge anything. I gave you an answer and told where it was located. An indictment cannot come from simply documents being "shown" in Mar-a-lago. We've been over this 100 times . Quit pretending you have something here - you have NOTHING. All you're doing is making a fool or of yourself OVER & OVER & OVER. Dead thread.

Another fine acting job by a leftist - why aren't you on Hollywood ? Pays more than this forum.

write on

Senator
None of that confirms that Trump ever knew the documents has been brought to Mar-a Lago. I extinguished this thread, when I posted that no one can prove any criminal intent in this scenario. Might as well close the thread. There's nothing more to say.
Good little Trumpbot.

Abstract
The conservative assault on academic political correctness must be viewed in the context of a continuous series of political and cultural offensives, engineered by the Republican Party and its allies since the 1970s. The Republican strategy of attack and polarization has persisted up to the present, indeed reaching new levels of shrillness since the elections of 2010, as in recent assaults against public employees and their unions, including in education, as well as against government agencies in general, targeted for demolition in the ginned-up panic over deficits and debt ceilings, all in the wake of the recession triggered by the Wall Street crash of 2008. Among the strategies of this offensive has been to scapegoat alleged misdeeds on the academic and cultural left as a distraction from far more pernicious activities on the right and to distort the proportions between the two. The mainstream media, with their present tense fixation, have been remiss in not considering these recent Republican campaigns as reiterations of an historical pattern, so this should be another responsibility of scholars and teachers. The next four chapters develop my earlier references to the deliberate mimicry by conservatives of every line of argument and piece of evidence supporting the left, toward the ultimate aim of obfuscating any possibility of the truth being ascertained, through what I term “right-wing deconstruction.”