• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: Gimme back those documents the FBI planted!

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I think they’ll be better off for having some capacity to fight back. There’s a reason Putin invaded shortly after Biden took office instead of waiting for Biden’s presidency to have an effect … Trump had put him in the most advantageous position possible and he wanted to take advantage of it.
LOL! It was more than a year after Brandon took office. Now, it was "shortly after" Brandon's debacle in Afghanistan. The Ukrainian people are paying for the weakness he projected in that disastrous retreat.

Bugsy McGurk

President
LOL! It was more than a year after Brandon took office. Now, it was "shortly after" Brandon's debacle in Afghanistan. The Ukrainian people are paying for the weakness he projected in that disastrous retreat.
If Trump was president Putin could have waltzed in and taken over Ukraine without any serious military intervention.

Do you think Ukrainians would have preferred being conquered subjects of Putin?

Raoul_Luke

If Trump was president Putin could have waltzed in and taken over Ukraine without any serious military intervention.

Do you think Ukrainians would have preferred being conquered subjects of Putin?
And yet he did not. You DO remember that Trump was POTUS for four years, right?

This one builds the mother of all straw men. If Trump had gotten an iota of cooperation from the Democrats, we'd have been trading so much with Russia (and Ukraine) that there'd be no reason for any war. The Democrats are (and always were) the party of war. Because they are anti-commerce.

write on

Senator

This one builds the mother of all straw men. If Trump had gotten an iota of cooperation from the Democrats, we'd have been trading so much with Russia (and Ukraine) that there'd be no reason for any war. The Democrats are (and always were) the party of war. Because they are anti-commerce.
Cooperation for what? The annihilation of Ukraine for profit with Russia.

If we let it happen, fascism will end the world as we know it.

The way I see it, Trump losing the 2020 election only delayed what the far right wing is after.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Putin wasn’t ready when Trump was in office. He was preparing. If Trump got re-elected and Putin invaded Ukraine, do you think Trump would have rallied NATO and flooded Ukraine with military aid?

EatTheRich

President
Weakness? What would you have done, given that the U.S. was thoroughly beaten and his predecessor signed a surrender agreement on the Taliban’s terms?

Raoul_Luke

Weakness? What would you have done, given that the U.S. was thoroughly beaten and his predecessor signed a surrender agreement on the Taliban’s terms?
Kicked some ass on the way out, maybe?

Top generals told lawmakers under oath on Tuesday that they advised President Joe Biden early this year to keep several thousand troops in Afghanistan — directly contradicting the president’s comments in August that no one warned him not to withdraw troops from the country.

The remarkable testimony pits top military brass against the commander-in-chief as the Biden administration continues to face tough questions about what critics are calling a botched withdrawal that directly led to the deaths of 13 American service members, scenes of chaos at the Kabul airport, and the abandonment of American citizens and at-risk Afghans in the war-torn country.

There was nothing Trump did that forced Brandon to go through with the withdrawal of all US forces on a political timetable.

Raoul_Luke

Putin wasn’t ready when Trump was in office. He was preparing. If Trump got re-elected and Putin invaded Ukraine, do you think Trump would have rallied NATO and flooded Ukraine with military aid?
That is a combination of revisionist history and propaganda. Well done!

Raoul_Luke

Cooperation for what? The annihilation of Ukraine for profit with Russia.

If we let it happen, fascism will end the world as we know it.

The way I see it, Trump losing the 2020 election only delayed what the far right wing is after.
The way I see it, you are a joke who posts nothing but DNC propaganda.

EatTheRich

President
Kicked some ass on the way out, maybe?

Top generals told lawmakers under oath on Tuesday that they advised President Joe Biden early this year to keep several thousand troops in Afghanistan — directly contradicting the president’s comments in August that no one warned him not to withdraw troops from the country.

The remarkable testimony pits top military brass against the commander-in-chief as the Biden administration continues to face tough questions about what critics are calling a botched withdrawal that directly led to the deaths of 13 American service members, scenes of chaos at the Kabul airport, and the abandonment of American citizens and at-risk Afghans in the war-torn country.

There was nothing Trump did that forced Brandon to go through with the withdrawal of all US forces on a political timetable.
The timetable was agreed to by the prior administration, this one pushed it back once but there was too much military pressure from the Taliban to keep pushing it back and anyway, people didn’t want your “Vietnamization” dragging out BS.