• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump goes CUCKOO

Bugsy McGurk

President
Do I need to post again about my friendship with Rob Wyden? Geeze, you dope-smoking leftists have no memories whatsoever.

Regardless though, I posted about lefty lockstep on not criticizing DEMOCRATS. I criticize GOPer morons like Trump, McConnell, etc. ALL. THE. TIME.
Again? Yer a HOOT!

Anyway, the issue is not whether you have a friend who is a Dem. The issue is whether you say positive things about Dem politicians. You don’t. You’re a GOP hack. Set yourself free and just admit it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yet, you never do the same when you elect the shit as LBJ, Carter, Clinton, Obama and now Senile Biden

Hypocrite often
Of course I don’t. Dems tend to like their elected leaders, because they like the way those leaders governed. Republicans know that their leaders are terrible at governing, so they disavow them after they screw things up.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Check this out….Trump cultists kicking him to the curb. One after the other. Too many crimes, eh?

;-)
As 68% of dems don't want Biden to run in 2024
The guy that got 8 million votes in 2020 :cool:
You would let Biden eat crackers in your bed anytime

EatTheRich

President
I don't think what he is saying is doing him any good, but, like I said, it's a free country and he's free to say what he wants.

I'm not like the leftists on this board, I don't think people should be silenced just because I don't agree with what they say.
Just because they are making death threats on which their fanatical supporters have attempted to follow through?

Anyway sounds like they really want to make room for DeSantis.

EatTheRich

President
I don't agree with you on that. It's crude to say but it's not endangering anyone's life the way that Biden does when he calls half the country "semi fascists" and "enemies to democracy".
It’s 1/5 of the country, which has opened sustained hostilities against the rest of us.

EatTheRich

President
Do I need to post again about my friendship with Rob Wyden? Geeze, you dope-smoking leftists have no memories whatsoever.

Regardless though, I posted about lefty lockstep on not criticizing DEMOCRATS. I criticize GOPer morons like Trump, McConnell, etc. ALL. THE. TIME.
You mean Ron Wyden? Must not have been that great of friends … or is it the meth? Anyway, as you know, I criticize Democrats routinely for their corruption, class warfare, imperialism, right-wing positions, and giving ground to the right.

That is basically the same argument that the left uses when they claim you can't criticize the FBI or Trans people or <insert leftie pariah here>. If Trump were still president then yes, I would say that is inappropriate. But again, he's a private citizen now and he has the right to say what he wants.
I don't have a problem with it to be honest, mainly because I just don't care, people saying mean things on Social Media is not on my list of concerns.

For the record I hope Trump does not run again because to me it's obvious they are never going to let him hold office ever again. (If he or some other Republican is elected in 24 you can bet the Democrats will burn Washington to the ground)

Having said that, Mitch needs to go. He is currently sabotaging the GOP midterm elections because he wants to keep his position. Mitch has no interest in the GOP taking the Senate if it means he loses his job, thats why only people he approves of get money.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't think what he is saying is doing him any good, but, like I said, it's a free country and he's free to say what he wants.

I'm not like the leftists on this board, I don't think people should be silenced just because I don't agree with what they say.
Nobody says he should be silenced...but there are consequences to saying stupid stuff and one of those is that people are free to express their own opinions of what he said.

It seems you'd like to silence that criticism.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't agree with you on that. It's crude to say but it's not endangering anyone's life the way that Biden does when he calls half the country "semi fascists" and "enemies to democracy".
1. Half the country? Even after I proved that wasn't true you still post it.
2. The evidence is that about half of the republican party do favor the use of violence in response to elections they don't like. If that isn't fascism and a threat to democracy what is?

At no time did Biden say people should go a fight like hell against those people....Meanwhile, you ignore the bombastic rhetoric from Trump. Did you forget when Trump called democrats fascists?

In the clip, the ex-president begins listing all the wrongs of the Democratic party, which included the move away from fossil fuels, reproductive rights and the claim that the party wanted to “replace American freedom with left-wing fascism.”

“Fascists. They are fascists. Some of them, not all of them. But some of them, but they’re getting closer and closer. We have to win this election,” Mr Trump adds in the since viral clip.

Video resurfaces of Trump calling Democrats ‘fascists’ as Conservatives rage over Biden speech (yahoo.com)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
the mango mussolini is down to 34% on favorable polling - where are all the q-right wingers going ?