• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump hack judge grants his request for “special master”

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have posted on the declassification process. It is not varied. The WH counsel writes up a request and documents the reason. That memo is circulated to the original classifying agency. They may contest declassification or not...and the president may go ahead even if contested...but then the Archivist is notified so as to update the federal documents database. If the database says it is still classified then all federal employees would still think it classified.

Add to that, the document classification on every page of the document is crossed out and the new classification is stamped on it.
Yes I'm aware of that. Which has nothing to do with a bunch of folders and pages covered with sheets of white paper, the sum of which illuminates absolutely nothing of what was contained therein

middleview

President
Supporting Member
classified documents are
don't know anyone else that stuck any down their pants
You previously limited the topic to what was in the title

Trump hack judge grants his request for “special master”

Sorry...no mention of Berger.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes I'm aware of that. Which has nothing to do with a bunch of folders and pages covered with sheets of white paper, the sum of which illuminates absolutely nothing of what was contained therein
Do you think those documents should all be declassified and released to the public? I do not.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Do you think those documents should all be declassified and released to the public? I do not.
I don't think that no. I keep repeating the same thing which is we don't know what those documents are, and or whether they need declassifying at all. No why? Because we don't know whether they are even there, and if there is a there there we don't know at this point whether they are classified or what their status is

Bugsy McGurk

President
I should add this.
Trump has ignored subpoenas many times.

This time, it was over the national security of our country being at risk... by Trump's noncompliance.
Top notch lawyers have weighed in on the topic, maybe they're wrong in thinking obstruction will be the charges against Trump.

Conservative legal expert thinks Trump is 'likely to be charged' with obstruction of justice
Until the Trump era subpoenas meant something. The Trump cabal just sneers at them.

Completely lawless.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't think that no. I keep repeating the same thing which is we don't know what those documents are, and or whether they need declassifying at all. No why? Because we don't know whether they are even there, and if there is a there there we don't know at this point whether they are classified or what their status is
1. So the fact that 700 pages were in folders marked Top Secret and each and every page was stamped Top Secret doesn't mean they were...you know....TOP SECRET?

2. Then we have the empty folders. Where are those documents? It makes no sense to have empty folders laying around.

Bugsy McGurk

President
We know Trump had the top secret documents and we know he knew he had them. Why? Because he looked at all the photos of the top secret files on the Mar-a-Lago floor and said those files were elsewhere in Mar-a-Lago, not on the floor where they were photographed.

He just doesn’t have any lying room left.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1. So the fact that 700 pages were in folders marked Top Secret and each and every page was stamped Top Secret doesn't mean they were...you know....TOP SECRET?

2. Then we have the empty folders. Where are those documents? It makes no sense to have empty folders laying around.
no.

this indicates what was found.

2. we have no idea if anything was in them, or if there ever was

you never bought a box of folders and didnt use many of them? or do you buy boxes of folders use a bouple, and then throw the rest out, then purchase a new box when you need a couple more.

look, this is dumb. you believe what you will. i'll wait for evidence before drawing a conclusion.

enjoy!!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We know Trump had the top secret documents and we know he knew he had them. Why? Because he looked at all the photos of the top secret files on the Mar-a-Lago floor and said those files were elsewhere in Mar-a-Lago, not on the floor where they were photographed.

no. we know he had something, with top secret markings on them. we dont know their status at the time they were found..nor what is written on them.

we saw photographs of folders with markings on them, we dont know the classification status, nor the content

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Until the Trump era subpoenas meant something. The Trump cabal just sneers at them.

Completely lawless.
It only matters now apparently when it's dems under fire charged with illegal/law breaking acts

Rubio, says the problem was merely a storage problem. :rolleyes:

Rubio made over the top comments re: Hillary when she was under fire for her mishandling of classified docs. His casual attitude/ defensive comments over Trump's investigations are just more proof of how lawless they are.

MSNBC 09 06 2022 06 29 36

Sep 6, 2022

Bugsy McGurk

President
no. we know he had something, with top secret markings on them. we dont know their status at the time they were found..nor what is written on them.

we saw photographs of folders with markings on them, we dont know the classification status, nor the content
Trump has that covered too. He said he secretly declassified the stuff.

That’s another Trump lie, of course, but he admitted he had classified material when claiming he had declassified it. Of course, he also violated the law simply by also taking non-classified documents when they were the nation’s property and should have been provided to the National Archives.

Bugsy McGurk

President
It only matters now apparently when it's dems under fire charged with illegal/law breaking acts

Rubio, says the problem was merely a storage problem. :rolleyes:

Rubio made over the top comments re: Hillary when she was under fire for her mishandling of classified docs. His casual attitude/ defensive comments over Trump's investigations are just more proof of how lawless they are.

MSNBC 09 06 2022 06 29 36

Sep 6, 2022

It’s nauseating watching Republicans like Rubio turning somersaults to kiss Trump’s fat ass even after he pissed all over them.

They are people without any integrity. Without any dignity.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
It’s nauseating watching Republicans like Rubio turning somersaults to kiss Trump’s fat ass even after he pissed all over them.

They are people without any integrity. Without any dignity.
Amen... they make a mockery of our laws by being so loyal to Trump.