• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump hack judge grants his request for “special master”

middleview

President
Supporting Member
no. we know there were 700 pages of documents total. some sere multi pages of a single document...etc. not 700 seperate top secret documents.

again, an again, we know exactly what has been shared...
700 pages marked top secret. Thousands of pages of government documents.

Bugsy McGurk

President
It's probably more complicated than a lay person like myself can understand.

I am only guessing the reason but probably because Garland has to be assured, he has an airtight case.
The hack judge actually ordered the DOJ to cease investigating Trump using the documents. A judge actually ordering the DOJ not to investigate someone! Someone who happens to be the former president who put that hack judge on the bench.

The kind of thing that only happens in banana republics. Which we now have.

EatTheRich

President
Fascists don't take power by force - they use elections to gain power and then they use force in an effort to keep in power. It starts by branding their opponents as "enemies of 'the State.'" You know, like Brandon's administration is currently doing.
That’s the classical pattern. Franco and Pinochet took power by force though.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
700 pages marked top secret. Thousands of pages of government documents.
"Among the materials in the boxes are over 100 documents with classification markings, comprising more than 700 pages. Some include the highest levels of classification, including Special Access Program (SAP) materials,"

Jack4freedom

Governor
Fascists don't take power by force - they use elections to gain power and then they use force in an effort to keep in power. It starts by branding their opponents as "enemies of 'the State.'" You know, like Brandon's administration is currently doing.
The only major candidate I have ever heard use the Hitler, Mousilini, Stalin term “enemy of the people” is your boy Raoul. The hatred spewn by Trump over the last few years against the press, the Democrats, the DOJ, The FBI, the Congressional oversight committee is ten times more hateful and decisive than anything “Brandon” said the other night. Since that speech Trump has made two which make anything Biden has said look and sound soft by comparison. Who you trying to kid here? Come on man! Lol

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The only major candidate I have ever heard use the Hitler, Mousilini, Stalin term “enemy of the people” is your boy Raoul. The hatred spewn by Trump over the last few years against the press, the Democrats, the DOJ, The FBI, the Congressional oversight committee is ten times more hateful and decisive than anything “Brandon” said the other night. Since that speech Trump has made two which make anything Biden has said look and sound soft by comparison. Who you trying to kid here? Come on man! Lol
Democrats are communists, The FBI are monsters....the Jan 6 committee is a witch hunt.

Yeah...Trump is such a uniter

And yet you continue to push the crap about a stolen election, even though all of what you think is evidence has been trashed by the facts.

You are simply stubborn...there is no redeeming quality in that. You turn a blind eye to the facts. Trump had top secret documents..but what is more important to you? Clearly to deflect from the crime. Argue in favor of Trump's delaying tactic. Don't bother actually evaluating the illegality of having those documents outside of the White House...

Your version of dignity is on display as you call people names because they disagree with you...
What facts? Overvotes? Bribery in WI? 35k votes that should not have been counted in GA? The suppressing of relevant criminal information by the FBI? The end run around the State Constitution in PA? Ballot box stuffing?

You think screaming about the Pillow Guy negates all those things? You are as delusional as the Fascist party you defend.

Yes, we know he had 700 documents marked Top Secret. Did you think they were really not Top Secret? Declassification requires the Top Secret stamp be crossed out and the new classification be stamped on every page. If that were not the process then there is no value at all to the whole classification scheme.
Yes, they were all marked Top Secret, i mean the cover pages, said Top Secret...soooooo it must be...... I mean your TV told you........and we know they have NEVER lied to the country before ever.....

If the country was not being slowly flushed down the toilet by the guy you installed as Pesident, it would be hysterical that the extent of political thought for Democrats is basically a pop up book laid out by your betters. Essentially see spot Run for a group of useful idiot fascist moon bats.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What facts? Overvotes? Bribery in WI? 35k votes that should not have been counted in GA? The suppressing of relevant criminal information by the FBI? The end run around the State Constitution in PA? Ballot box stuffing?

You think screaming about the Pillow Guy negates all those things? You are as delusional as the Fascist party you defend.
Overvotes? Didn't happen. Name the precinct and I'll prove you wrong.
35k ballots in Ga? I proved that false already....yet you are still pretending that change of address is evidence....it isn't.

The state constitution in Pa was changed by the republican legislature in 2019.

Ballot boxes were not being "stuffed"...D'Souza is a wackjob.

Bribery? Gabelman was fired and fined. There was no bribery. It was so stupid an allegation that judges in several cases ruled it a lie.

One of the saddest things is our Goebbells in training have no idea what they are doing, they just keep repeating the lies they are told and defend them at all cost.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, they were all marked Top Secret, i mean the cover pages, said Top Secret...soooooo it must be...... I mean your TV told you........and we know they have NEVER lied to the country before ever.....

If the country was not being slowly flushed down the toilet by the guy you installed as Pesident, it would be hysterical that the extent of political thought for Democrats is basically a pop up book laid out by your betters. Essentially see spot Run for a group of useful idiot fascist moon bats.
Well...that is one way to defend Trump. Don't bother to actually address that he illegally took government documents...or that many were top secret.

By the way...every page of a classified document is stamped with the classification.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yeah Jack, you are a smooth operator simply going with the flow here:

1662552934682.png

Oops!

Overvotes? Didn't happen. Name the precinct and I'll prove you wrong.
35k ballots in Ga? I proved that false already....yet you are still pretending that change of address is evidence....it isn't.

The state constitution in Pa was changed by the republican legislature in 2019.

Ballot boxes were not being "stuffed"...D'Souza is a wackjob.

Bribery? Gabelman was fired and fined. There was no bribery. It was so stupid an allegation that judges in several cases ruled it a lie.
You despite your delusions of grandeur have not proved anything, you just keep repeating the talking points over and over and over again.

Yesterday you tried to tell me the law in GA that would cause those 35k votes not to be counted, was because of dual registration and not a change of address. WHEN THE LAW CLEARLY STATES OTHERWISE.

Another failed talking point is that in PA did not approve what they ultimately did through the courts because of "COVID", another lie.

As for D'Souza, you have convinced yourself the data was explained but it simply has NOT. The anyalsis you use does not even begin to explain all of it...

Just keep lying, oh and don't think people don't notice you did not even touch the FBI stuff...... I am sure that's an accident.....

Also, the overvotes in the 2020 Election are a statistical fact, your blanket denial of this fact is well.... expected.

Last edited:
Well...that is one way to defend Trump. Don't bother to actually address that he illegally took government documents...or that many were top secret.

By the way...every page of a classified document is stamped with the classification.
Did he illegally take Goverment Documents? This is not the first time a President has had this fight with the National Archives and there is no reason all of this could not have been done without an FBI raid.

But of course the insurance poilicy is still effect and doing it another way does not look as good on TV.

I am sure you and the rest of the brown shirts are waiting with baited breath to see what happens, my guess is you will be just as disappointed as the THUD from Muellers report.

Bugsy McGurk

President
One of the saddest things is our Goebbells in training have no idea what they are doing, they just keep repeating the lies they are told and defend them at all cost.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Quoting Trump’s adopted mantra is not helpful.

Bugsy McGurk

President

As we see here with wingers’ yapping about the election and the documents Trump stole, discussing the facts with them is pointless. The last thing they want is an honest discussion of the facts. Like their cult leader, they relentlessly push the Big Lie, in Goebbels fashion, and they sneer at the facts surrounding the documents, even as to things Trump has admitted. They are, quite literally, cultists who have no interest in the facts.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yeah Jack, you are a smooth operator simply going with the flow here:

View attachment 72264

Oops!
Convention of States Action….lol….Behind this “movement” is a who’s who of the ass holes who have been supporting and shilling for Trump, Guiliani, Powell and the rest of the phony “stop the steal” movement and glorified the vicious animals who attacked the Capitol on 1-6-21. They are no doubt supporting a new policy of storing classified documents at golf resorts now….The fact that you would even try to pass your bullshit graph as evidence or proof of anything tells us all what a joke your whole commentary is here on this forum.