• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump hack judge grants his request for “special master”

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Did he illegally take Goverment Documents? This is not the first time a President has had this fight with the National Archives and there is no reason all of this could not have been done without an FBI raid.

But of course the insurance poilicy is still effect and doing it another way does not look as good on TV.

I am sure you and the rest of the brown shirts are waiting with baited breath to see what happens, my guess is you will be just as disappointed as the THUD from Muellers report.
1. Trump had been fighting to keep those documents for a year.
2. He had been served a subpoena and only gave up about half of the documents.
3. What other president had top secret documents?

Now it is out that Trump had docs related to the nuclear weapons readiness of another nation. I'm sure our allies are wondering if he jeopardized their national security.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You despite your delusions of grandeur have not proved anything, you just keep repeating the talking points over and over and over again.

Yesterday you tried to tell me the law in GA that would cause those 35k votes not to be counted, was because of dual registration and not a change of address. WHEN THE LAW CLEARLY STATES OTHERWISE.

Another failed talking point is that in PA did not approve what they ultimately did through the courts because of "COVID", another lie.

As for D'Souza, you have convinced yourself the data was explained but it simply has NOT. The anyalsis you use does not even begin to explain all of it...

Just keep lying, oh and don't think people don't notice you did not even touch the FBI stuff...... I am sure that's an accident.....

Also, the overvotes in the 2020 Election are a statistical fact, your blanket denial of this fact is well.... expected.
So what precinct or state do you think had over votes? I addressed this accusation in a number of threads. You repeat this crap but can't seem to remember where it was.
D'Souza did not prove one single illegal ballot. The link I provided showed the GBI tracked down a couple of his "mules" and found they had dropped off ballots for family. Perfectly legal.

What are you talking about in Pa?

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Boy the libs are doing all they can to divert from the subject of a planned political raid by an opposing party. Oh just so you know, the Court docs by the Judge show that BIDEN ordered the rid on Marlago.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Boy the libs are doing all they can to divert from the subject of a planned political raid by an opposing party. Oh just so you know, the Court docs by the Judge show that BIDEN ordered the rid on Marlago.
Bullshit.
Judge’s order doesn’t show Biden ordered FBI search

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sorry if I don 't fall for liberal media stories.
AP ASSESSMENT: False. Monday’s court order does include the phrase “as requested by the incumbent president” but it’s not related to last month’s search at Mar-a-Lago. The phrase comes from a May letter from the National Archives denying Trump’s request to delay turning over documents to the FBI. The letter states that the archives made the FBI aware of the documents after determining some of them were considered highly classified. The FBI then requested permission from the White House to access the documents, which the Biden administration granted.

Bronwyn

Search will be thrown out. Empty folders, unproven foundation for the search that BIDEN ASKED FOR and APPROVED according to court documents

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Search will be thrown out. Empty folders, unproven foundation for the search that BIDEN ASKED FOR and APPROVED according to court documents
"Unproven"? As if the fact that they recovered 700 pages of Top Secret documents are not all the proof needed.

So what precinct or state do you think had over votes? I addressed this accusation in a number of threads. You repeat this crap but can't seem to remember where it was.
D'Souza did not prove one single illegal ballot. The link I provided showed the GBI tracked down a couple of his "mules" and found they had dropped off ballots for family. Perfectly legal.

What are you talking about in Pa?
GBI tracked down a "COUPLE" of his "mules" and you think this explains away all the data he used to make that movie? Saying repeatedly that they are in public, explains away all the data he has, "it's duhhhh foot trafiic"? Utterly ridiculous. The data is not accurate is another good one, as you have been informed the data is accurate enough for the FTC to sue a company for collecting and selling that data.

What am I talking about in PA? The ignoring of the State Constitution, the end run around the State Legislature.

We could say the same about the fresh discovery of “around 255,000 excess votes (possibly as many as 368,000) for Joe Biden in six swing states where Donald Trump lodged accusations of fraud.” Yet there it is.

According to economist John Lott, whose good work we’ve trusted since we began a relationship with him while at Investor’s Business Daily, Biden carried these states – Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin – by only 313,253 votes. Take out Michigan, and the gap was 159,065. In other words, it’s possible that the man in the White House is not the legitimate occupant.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Convention of States Action….lol….Behind this “movement” is a who’s who of the ass holes who have been supporting and shilling for Trump, Guiliani, Powell and the rest of the phony “stop the steal” movement and glorified the vicious animals who attacked the Capitol on 1-6-21. They are no doubt supporting a new policy of storing classified documents at golf resorts now….The fact that you would even try to pass your bullshit graph as evidence or proof of anything tells us all what a joke your whole commentary is here on this forum.
It's a Trafalgar Poll Jack:

1662572641015.png

You're in @PNWest territory here...LOL! You guys make a nice couple.

muppets-muppet-show.gif

middleview

President
Supporting Member
GBI tracked down a "COUPLE" of his "mules" and you think this explains away all the data he used to make that movie? Saying repeatedly that they are in public, explains away all the data he has, "it's duhhhh foot trafiic"? Utterly ridiculous. The data is not accurate is another good one, as you have been informed the data is accurate enough for the FTC to sue a company for collecting and selling that data.

What am I talking about in PA? The ignoring of the State Constitution, the end run around the State Legislature.

We could say the same about the fresh discovery of “around 255,000 excess votes (possibly as many as 368,000) for Joe Biden in six swing states where Donald Trump lodged accusations of fraud.” Yet there it is.

According to economist John Lott, whose good work we’ve trusted since we began a relationship with him while at Investor’s Business Daily, Biden carried these states – Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin – by only 313,253 votes. Take out Michigan, and the gap was 159,065. In other words, it’s possible that the man in the White House is not the legitimate occupant.
"It's possible that the man in the White House is not legitimate"? WTF! Lott's statistics are complete bullshit. He wants to compare republican counties to democratic counties...ie Allegheny or Butler in PA. His argument is that Trump should have gotten more absentee ballots in the republican counties. How is that logical?

Lott continues to lie about the water leak in Atlanta. The leak was an overflowing urinal on the floor above where the count was to happen. It was discovered early in the morning. Nobody was asked to leave. So Lott lied.

He claims excess votes in Allegheny. There are 926,363 voters registered in that County. 527,000 democrats, 262,122 repubilcans. The remainder are unaffiliated voters...about 136k voters.

Joe got 430k votes in Allegheny and Trump got 282k votes.

And yet Lott alleges there were more votes than voters....

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Yes, the GBI tracked down a couple of the accused mules...because D'Souza did his best to mask their identities....the reason is that he was warned that making unsupported accusations could get him sued for slander. The ones tracked down was through license plates that D'Souza missed.

Dinesh D’Souza’s 2000 Mules Is a Hilarious Mockumentary

A tour de force exploring the limits of how many suckers there are willing to pay for fantasy.

Jack4freedom

Governor
It's a Trafalgar Poll Jack:

View attachment 72273

You're in @PNWest territory here...LOL! You guys make a nice couple.

View attachment 72274
My whole point is this: The speech given by Biden the other night is nowhere near as hateful, accusatory or divisive as an ordinary every day speech given by Trump any time he is in front of a microphone. Watch and listen to any Trump speech given after he LOST on November 7, 2020 and compare it with any speech Biden has ever given. Not even a close call as far as hateful, divisive, dishonest rhetoric…Trump’s trumps by far….

Bronwyn

Yet more criticism of the hack judge who actually ordered the DOJ to stop investigating Trump, who put her in her judicial seat…

LOL! I think the dangerous precedent was Biden ordering the FBI to pull a raid on the Former President's home, along with thinking he has the ability to negate another president's executive authority.

Bugsy McGurk

President
LOL! I think the dangerous precedent was Biden ordering the FBI to pull a raid on the Former President's home, along with thinking he has the ability to negate another president's executive authority.
Your mind is shot. So I won’t even ask you to try to focus on the linked article.