• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump/Hannity Town Hall

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Holy shit....Hannity actually called it a debate. Not one single question about policy. It was a campaign event that every question was about asking Trump if he had any more complaints about Biden. Trump should have paid for it.

Holy shit....Hannity actually called it a debate. Not one single question about policy. It was a campaign event that every question was about asking Trump if he had any more complaints about Biden. Trump should have paid for it.
Isn't this like 20th Town Hall trump and Hannity have held?Hannity the biggest trump ass kisser in America

Bugsy McGurk

President
“President Trump…I challenge you to tell me everything that is wrong about Joe Biden and the Democrats…please…the floor is yours…”

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
“President Trump…I challenge you to tell me everything that is wrong about Joe Biden and the Democrats…please…the floor is yours…”

;-)
Too bad nobody gets to ask Trump about his plans for a revenge tour, prosecution of opponents and journalists...and planned return to patronage jobs.