• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response

He was proven wrong. But will never admit it. See Liberalism 'trumps' logic and intelligence.

What the CDC said
Finding the truth seemed as simple as asking CDC officials about their budget. So we reached out to them. Bernadette Burden, a senior press officer for the CDC, responded Wednesday.

She said the CDC’s budget proposal for fiscal year 2019, which starts in July, is $5.66 billion. That’s a decrease of approximately $1.4 billion – or 20 percent – compared to the spending level, Burden said in an email.

A breakdown of spending in the current fiscal year is available on the CDC website. The CDC provided a fact sheet of Trump’s budget, which outlines where he aims to cut.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Fix the spelling, he needs a distraction.
Pull the stick out of your ass, I never spell checked any of your posts and don't do that other than when someone is spell checking me or calls someone stupid in a post with a spelling error. You can't produce a counter example, there isn't one

kaz

Small l libertarian
What the CDC said
Finding the truth seemed as simple as asking CDC officials about their budget. So we reached out to them. Bernadette Burden, a senior press officer for the CDC, responded Wednesday.

She said the CDC’s budget proposal for fiscal year 2019, which starts in July, is $5.66 billion. That’s a decrease of approximately $1.4 billion – or 20 percent – compared to the spending level, Burden said in an email.

A breakdown of spending in the current fiscal year is available on the CDC website. The CDC provided a fact sheet of Trump’s budget, which outlines where he aims to cut.

Gotcha, we should listen to what a bureaucrat says, not look at what their budget says. Despite their budget going up, a bureaucrat said they wanted more money!!!! LOL. Couldn't make up the partisan hackery you actually have

Pull the stick out of your ass, I never spell checked any of your posts and don't do that other than when someone is spell checking me or calls someone stupid in a post with a spelling error. You can't produce a counter example, there isn't one
This dodge will suffice I suppose.

kaz

Small l libertarian
I quoted facts.

Can you deal with them?

semms you can't.

Try accurately quoting my point as a starting point.
FakeNews says: Hey kaz, here you go. A chart showing the CDC's budget went up. That PROVES my claim their budget went down!!!!

LMAO

Gotcha, we should listen to what a bureaucrat says, not look at what their budget says. Despite their budget going up, a bureaucrat said they wanted more money!!!! LOL. Couldn't make up the partisan hackery you actually have
I don't care who you listen to, you don't either apparently.

Mick

The Right is always right
Read the point I actually made and respond to that.

All you people have is straw men.
What was the point? Your article ranted that Ronald Klain (a renowned left wing operative and fool) that Obama appointed as "ebola czar" actually left the White House in early 2015.

These guys are posting statistics that show you are wrong. You are posting nothing of substance.....definitely not something you show. If I say Obama goes in the bathroom and wipes his ass with his hand and smells it does it make it true? That's exactly what you are doing. The only verifiable thing that could be linked was the appointment of Klain. Klain was gone while Obama was still in office.

Facts matter here. Left wing psychosis does not.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
The CDC and NIH budgets have both gone up every year under Trump. They are larger than they have ever been, including under Obama.

I like how you yet again go into a Democrat talking point propaganda thread and alibi the Democrat party.

So you won't admit that you mistakenly parroted a lie, will you? Waiting to hear it on CNN?
Not in constant dollars divided by population.

kaz

Small l libertarian
You just have one category for anyone who ever didn't see eye to eye with you about something.
Bingo. Democrats all say the same thing every time to every argument. You all agree on every issue, for the same reason and supported by the same talking point.

Nice catch on that