• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump having a hard time finding good lawyers

Bugsy McGurk

President
No real surprise here - only clowns have agreed to represent Trump in recent times, and they have routinely been disciplined for lying for Trump, etc., or they have been convicted of crimes.

Trump needs good lawyers badly, but he’s having a hard time finding lawyers willing to work for him.

What a shame.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Interesting, just like one of them stated, none want to defend the indefensible,

lol.... on a link from your page, I found this, it made me lol.
-------------------------------
Trump forgets that he has the right to remain silent
About a year ago, Adam Serwer wrote, "Donald Trump can't stop telling on himself." The evidence bolstering the point keeps piling up.

About a year ago, The Atlantic's Adam Serwer wrote, "Donald Trump can't stop telling on himself." This came to mind this morning when the president -- on camera and on the record -- used his office to encourage two foreign governments to go after one of his domestic political rivals.
It was an extraordinary moment, which increases the odds that the president will, in fact, be impeached in the not-too-distant future. But what makes Trump such a strange figure is the frequency with which he effectively confesses to wrongdoing in public.

The first hint came less than four months into his presidency, when Trump seemed to admit to NBC News' Lester Holt that he fired former FBI Director James Comey in order to derail a federal investigation -- making it seem as if the president was trying to obstruct justice.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Interesting, just like one of them stated, none want to defend the indefensible,

lol.... on a link from your page, I found this, it made me lol.
-------------------------------
Trump forgets that he has the right to remain silent
About a year ago, Adam Serwer wrote, "Donald Trump can't stop telling on himself." The evidence bolstering the point keeps piling up.

About a year ago, The Atlantic's Adam Serwer wrote, "Donald Trump can't stop telling on himself." This came to mind this morning when the president -- on camera and on the record -- used his office to encourage two foreign governments to go after one of his domestic political rivals.
It was an extraordinary moment, which increases the odds that the president will, in fact, be impeached in the not-too-distant future. But what makes Trump such a strange figure is the frequency with which he effectively confesses to wrongdoing in public.

The first hint came less than four months into his presidency, when Trump seemed to admit to NBC News' Lester Holt that he fired former FBI Director James Comey in order to derail a federal investigation -- making it seem as if the president was trying to obstruct justice.
Pelosi and the Dems made a HUGE mistake when they declined to impeach Trump when he fired Comey for investigating him and his cronies (and for his other acts obstructing Justice). Letting it slide simply emboldened Trump to commit many more crimes, including more instances of obstruction of justice.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Pelosi and the Dems made a HUGE mistake when they declined to impeach Trump when he fired Comey for investigating him and his cronies (and for his other acts obstructing Justice). Letting it slide simply emboldened Trump to commit many more crimes, including more instances of obstruction of justice.
Yes... all true. Trump world has hurt all of us.
When Trump eventually leaves the political scene, hopefully those left from his orbit with a love of country will regain their lost decency and return/remember their allegiance to our government/country.

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yes... all true. Trump world has hurt all of us.
When Trump eventually leaves the political scene, hopefully those left from his orbit with a love of country will regain their lost decency and return/remember their allegiance to our government/country.
I’m not optimistic. I think his rabble has been far too brainwashed.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
on here they hate him on a Monday and love him on a Tuesday, THEN YOU HAVE THE TRUE DIEHARDS that sport wood everyday for him !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Hey xyz lawyer firm, come work for me and I will totally destroy your legacy and won't pay to boot ! how are they passing this ORANGE OPPORTUNITY up ?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
No real surprise here - only clowns have agreed to represent Trump in recent times, and they have routinely been disciplined for lying for Trump, etc., or they have been convicted of crimes.

Trump needs good lawyers badly, but he’s having a hard time finding lawyers willing to work for him.

What a shame.

So only (D) lawyers will represent Trump. Glad you shared that fact with us.

God of War

Governor

What a shame.

I've been little impressed by all of Trump's lawyers. Instead of gloating the matter you should be concerned. We the American conservative masses, regardless of the lawyers, have been litigating Trump's cases in our mind's eye. Care to guess on the results to date.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I've been little impressed by all of Trump's lawyers. Instead of gloating the matter you should be concerned. We the American conservative masses, regardless of the lawyers, have been litigating Trump's cases in our mind's eye. Care to guess on the results to date.
No need to guess. You Trump cultists support him no matter how many laws he breaks.

Duh.