• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: Having over 1.5 million virus cases is his “badge of honor”

Bugsy McGurk

President
The insane clown president, doing his thing...

“President Donald Trump said it’s “a badge to honor” that the U.S. has more than 1.5 million cases of coronavirus, saying the total is a result of the country testing millions of people for infection.

“I view it as a badge of honor,” Trump told reporters during a cabinet meeting at the White House on Tuesday. “It’s a great tribute to the testing.”

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
What part of that is so hard for you to understand? You were all over him about "not doing enough testing" - what did you expect the testing would, well, test (if not the extent of the infection)?

Raoul_Luke

The Trump cultism acid test - supporting Trump when he says 1.5 million COVID-19 cases is a “badge of honor.”

;-)
To people who want to get the economy reopened it is. You want that number to go up so the death rate goes down. Once we get proof that this Wuhan covid-19 is no more deadly than the common flu, the left's idiotic demands that we keep the economy closed "forever" sound more, well, idiotic.

Bugsy McGurk

President
To people who want to get the economy reopened it is. You want that number to go up so the death rate goes down. Once we get proof that this Wuhan covid-19 is no more deadly than the common flu, the left's idiotic demands that we keep the economy closed "forever" sound more, well, idiotic.
I want the numbers to go up?

Allow me to remind you of the topic - your cult leader referring to the high number as a “badge of honor.”

Raoul_Luke

Allow me to remind you of the topic - your cult leader referring to the high number as a “badge of honor.”
Yes, the number of cases. Where did you think the numbers were going to go as the number tested went up? The additional cases that are found via widespread testing are a function of those who never got sick enough to go to the hospital (or die). As that number goes up, faster than the number of deaths, you get a lower death rate, which is a good thing, no?

Of course you do. Your death cult leaders promised you 2 million corpses, and you got very, very excited about it. It didn't happen, and now you're looking for revenge.

Compared to the 2 million corpses you were hoping for, the result we actually got is a huge relief for all decent human beings, and a massive disappointment for you and your fellow death cultists, as evidenced by your constant whining about it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yes, the number of cases. Where did you think the numbers were going to go as the number tested went up? The additional cases that are found via widespread testing are a function of those who never got sick enough to go to the hospital (or die). As that number goes up, faster than the number of deaths, you get a lower death rate, which is a good thing, no?
Nonsense. The numbers have gone up because the number of people infected increases. Exponentially.

Trump’s “badge of honor.”

Bugsy McGurk

President
Of course you do. Your death cult leaders promised you 2 million corpses, and you got very, very excited about it. It didn't happen, and now you're looking for revenge.

Compared to the 2 million corpses you were hoping for, the result we actually got is a huge relief for all decent human beings, and a massive disappointment for you and your fellow death cultists, as evidenced by your constant whining about it.
I know you can’t shake off your OCD, but endlessly repeating your boring lies is not germane to Trump’s “badge of honor” idiocy.

I know this won’t sink in, but I did my good deed for the day.

Troll on.

Raoul_Luke

Nonsense. The numbers have gone up because the number of people infected increases. Exponentially.

Trump’s “badge of honor.”
So you are suggesting that the increased testing caused the number of people infected to go up? That is patently ridiculous!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump made the USA #1. Note that the countries with the highest numbers....have conservative leaders who deny the science and have been lying to their people.

CountryCasesDeathsRegion
United States1,591,97194,993North America
Russia308,7052,972Europe
Brazil293,35718,894South America
Spain279,52427,888Europe
United Kingdom248,29335,704

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The insane clown president, doing his thing...

“President Donald Trump said it’s “a badge to honor” that the U.S. has more than 1.5 million cases of coronavirus, saying the total is a result of the country testing millions of people for infection.

“I view it as a badge of honor,” Trump told reporters during a cabinet meeting at the White House on Tuesday. “It’s a great tribute to the testing.”

And will still win reelection because those 1.5 million alleged cases of Covid 19 virus can be laid at the feet of the Democrat party.

Raoul_Luke

No. I’m suggesting what I said.

You people just can’t pay attention. Your minds are shot.
First you demanded more testing and now you are complaining that the increased testing is showing many more infections. So what did you expect the testing to, well, test? We should all be celebrating the fact that so many people got this disease and didn't know because they weren't experiencing an illness level sufficient to seek treatment.

Screenshot 2020-05-21 at 7.55.13 PM.png

See that? That's good news (to normal people).

Bugsy McGurk

President
First you demanded more testing and now you are complaining that the increased testing is showing many more infections. So what did you expect the testing to, well, test? We should all be celebrating the fact that so many people got this disease and didn't know because they weren't experiencing an illness level sufficient to seek treatment.

View attachment 52099

See that? That's good news (to normal people).
Yikes, that was one of your strangest strawmen yet. As you know, I said no such thing.

So weird.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Considering the models were projecting 2.2 million deaths, I.5 million infections IS a badge of honor. :)

Great job president Trump.
Nonsense. The models projected millions of deaths only if there were no lockdowns. Trump had nothing to do with imposing the lockdowns. Indeed, he has tried to sabotage them, encouraging the covidiots at every turn.