• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump holding an AZ Big Lie rally on MLK weekend

Bugsy McGurk

President
As patriots march for voting rights on MLK weekend, Trump will be holding a rally designed to peddle his Big Lie and support the various voter suppression laws being adopted throughout the nation, which are always geared toward making it harder for minorities to vote.

Deplorably ironic…

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Remember back when this would be a dominant topic on the message boards? This is literally the first I've heard about Trump speaking in Texas....and I live here.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
As patriots march for voting rights on MLK weekend, Trump will be holding a rally designed to peddle his Big Lie and support the various voter suppression laws being adopted throughout the nation, which are always geared toward making it harder for minorities to vote.

Deplorably ironic…

"There's my African American."

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It’s mind boggling that those liars are STILL trying to peddle that lie even after the “Cyber Ninjas” embarrassed them again.

Yup, we are now in the “post-truth era,” courtesy of Trump and his cultists, who love his gaslighting.
People who can lie and lie and lie even when confronted with the facts have to be sociopaths.
That reminds me that even cons couldn't counter the fact that Trump had NO redeeming qualities, not one. Turns out that's today's GOP.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
"There's my African American."
So someone in the greatest loser camp actually hired 6-7 African Americans to stand behind him and act foolish on purpose - see them laughing at each other - making a fool of the greatest loser! Now seriously, if you were an African American in support of him - do you have to announce that on a sweatshirt for all to see. Sort of like an " I am with STUPID" SHIRT? lmao AT HOW PEOPLE WILL CALL THEM TRUE SUPPORTERS!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The businessman challenged the greatest loser to a debate yesterday and he ran like a scared baby.
Addendum:

Maddow holds a bachelor's degree in public policy from Stanford University and a doctorate in political science from Oxford University and is the first openly lesbian anchor to host a major prime-time news program in the United States.[6][7][8] Asked about her political views by the Valley Advocate, Maddow replied, "I'm undoubtedly a liberal, which means that I'm in almost total agreement with the Eisenhower-era Republican Party platform." --wiki

Rachel reminded us that Republicans, back when I was grade school, were a decent political party.