• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

trump: "I have absolute right to do what i want to do with the justice department"

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
King Trump*

and the base eats this sheot up with 2 forks ! well the 3 that defend him on here now and that group continues to get smaller and smaller - where did all the supporters go ? LMAO - they woke up

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Those are the words of an autocrat who is purposely defying the Constitution.

Here's another:
Trump: "Article 2 says I can do whatever I want."

Here's another:

Deliberately deceptive editing, from a mainstream Democrat owned outlet of course.

Here are the facts Julia, should you care to learn anything. The president has the right to hire and fire anybody he damn well pleases in his administration. The Constitution says so. The president has the right to discuss with the AG what will be investigated.
The same thing applies to the state department. He can hire and fire at will. But most important is this: THE PRESIDENT SETS FOREIGN POLICY, HE DOES NOT TAKE ORDERS FROM THE BUREAUCRATS!

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Here's another:

You know that was from a Stepahanopolis interview. Right ?

In regard to firing Comey right ?

Not an overreaching all encompasing quote- right ?

Edited

Julie. Stay off those nutty web pages. Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
He said it a dozen times in response to a dozen critiques of his abuses of power, in a wide variety of contexts.

You mean a wide variety of out of contexts.

(psssst if what he did was unconstitutional / wrong- why wasn't he impeached for those) OOPS) Oh silly me. He wasn't impeached for a crime.

So Trump is a president openly taking aim at the concepts of separation of powers and checks and balances, while this Obungle is some dude no one ever heard of.
He will do whatever we the people allow and as of yet we've given concentrated capital and power nothing to be concerned about.