• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: "I'm the chief law enforcement officer" NO, he's not.

excalibur

Mayor
Trump is not the chief law enforcement officer. He just wants to be and his supporters want that, too. That's what makes a dictatorship.
Why I remember when Obama, as the chief law enforcement officer as president, as YOU Republicans would have us believe, said a cop who arrested the black man on his own front porch, was stupid....and Republicans went nuts. Why didn't they understand that as chief law enforcement officer, as YOU Republicans say, President Obama had the right to insinuate himself in any and all matters of the law? Hmm?

POTUS is indeed the chief law enforcement officer. The AG is not in the Constitution, POTUS is.

Colorforms

Senator
TRUMP: "I'm actually, I guess, the chief law enforcement officer of the country." (The attorney general is the top law enforcement officer of the country.)

But I'll bet his cultists believe it.....because he said it and they don't know any better.
I don't know what Madrassa you took your civics class at, but yes, the president is the chief law enforcement officer.

excalibur

Mayor
The Constitution of the united states, Article 2, Section 3.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress information of the state of the union, and recommend to their consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in case of disagreement between them, with respect to the time of adjournment, he may adjourn them to such time as he shall think proper; he shall receive ambassadors and other public ministers; he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, and shall commission all the officers of the United States.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The Constitution of the united states, Article 2, Section 3.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress information of the state of the union, and recommend to their consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in case of disagreement between them, with respect to the time of adjournment, he may adjourn them to such time as he shall think proper; he shall receive ambassadors and other public ministers; he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, and shall commission all the officers of the United States.
Truly hilarious. Trump took an oath to “faithfully execute” the laws. The guy is absolutely lawless.

And he likes to sabotage laws he doesn’t like, and even litigate against them, as he does with the ACA.

He does the very opposite of what the Constitution requires him to do. As his cultists cheer.

So deplorable.