• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: "I'm the chief law enforcement officer" NO, he's not.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
TRUMP: "I'm actually, I guess, the chief law enforcement officer of the country." (The attorney general is the top law enforcement officer of the country.)

But I'll bet his cultists believe it.....because he said it and they don't know any better.

BobbyT

Governor
TRUMP: "I'm actually, I guess, the chief law enforcement officer of the country." (The attorney general is the top law enforcement officer of the country.)

But I'll bet his cultists believe it.....because he said it and they don't know any better.
Donald thinks being elected president makes him king. Republicans have done nothing but encourage that falsehood.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Well, he said he “guesses” that he is.

He doesn’t really know, mind you, but that’s his best guess.

;-)

He is not ONLY the Commander In Chief. He's also the top cop. He could if he wanted to walk into the AG's office at the DOJ or the office of the Director of the FBI and sitting at those desks do the job as HE saw fit.

Is it practicable? No. But it is well within his prerogative. Should he do it? No. But he should get himself an Eric Holder type AG and collude behind closed doors like Obama did. Instead Trump does it ALL publicly and people call it crooked. The left is full of dumbasses.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The bad RINO advisors he had the first couple of years told him, coming from the business world, that he had NO power and the Obama judges confirmed it.

Now a life long government parasite in the know like Bernie will use his power in full commie mode. Like Obama did.
Bernie?

Sheesh. You didn’t even stay in this solar system.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well, since your solar system is Proxima Centauri I can see how you might think that. Back here on earth the message is well received. You'll get to hear it in due course as the transmission reaches your illegal alien ears in 4.3 years.
I’m in no hurry to hear your off-topic babbling about Bernie.

;-)

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Wow are you really that dumb? It's the fourth category of the five executive powers.

But I'll bet you didn't check your work...Sheeple to the hate.

Where is your proof in the constitution?

1582176445844.png

excalibur

Mayor

Yes, POTUS is indeed that. His is a Constitutional office. The AG and the DOJ are not in the Constitution.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yes, POTUS is indeed that. His is a Constitutional office. The AG and the DOJ are not in the Constitution.
Trump is not the chief law enforcement officer. He just wants to be and his supporters want that, too. That's what makes a dictatorship.
Why I remember when Obama, as the chief law enforcement officer as president, as YOU Republicans would have us believe, said a cop who arrested the black man on his own front porch, was stupid....and Republicans went nuts. Why didn't they understand that as chief law enforcement officer, as YOU Republicans say, President Obama had the right to insinuate himself in any and all matters of the law? Hmm?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Well, since your solar system is Proxima Centauri I can see how you might think that. Back here on earth the message is well received. You'll get to hear it in due course as the transmission reaches your illegal alien ears in 4.3 years.
And we can celebrate 4 more years of guaranteed dow market records and even lower unemployment, deficits approaching 1.2 trillion and more Obama.........err..........VP Trump* care !!

hell yeah !!