• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump is destroying our DOJ

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So, does that make AG Barr the President's "wingman":

Attorney General Eric Holder brushed off a question Thursday about when he might leave the administration. Instead, the top lawman professed his allegiance to President Barack Obama.

"I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done. I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy. So we’ll see," Holder said in an interview on the Tom Joyner radio show.

Is that bad? Or only selectively bad?
Why are you bringing up Obama? Do you still suffer ODS?
This post is about Trump and what he's doing to the DOJ...ordering them to go after his enemies and go easy on his friends who've committed crimes.....like dictators do.

Zam-Zam

Senator
This post is about Trump and what he's doing to the DOJ...ordering them to go after his enemies and go easy on his friends who've committed crimes.....like dictators do.

For comparison's sake, obviously.

If it's okay for one President to have his AG be his 'wing-man', it must be okay for all of them.

Or bad for all of them.

Pick whichever one you prefer.

excalibur

Mayor
Here's the weird thing...

the judge retains her full discretion is meting out sentencing

the DOJ merely recommended a reduced sentence

3-4 years is the recommendation

it is not...a recommendation to release Stone

but, i digress..

bad trump bad trump bad trump

And President Trump can pardon or commute. So what is the question again? It is just the left playing the same card over-and-over again.

Meanwhile, we now know there were big lies to the FISA Court, has anyone suffered any consequences from those lies?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
And President Trump can pardon or commute. So what is the question again? It is just the left playing the same card over-and-over again.

Meanwhile, we now know there were big lies to the FISA Court, has anyone suffered any consequences from those lies?
Trump is trashing the DOJ in the process. That's a danger to our democracy. Trump could've just issued a pardon for Roger Stone.

excalibur

Mayor
Trump is trashing the DOJ in the process. That's a danger to our democracy. Trump could've just issued a pardon for Roger Stone.

LOL Not.

The fact is that the asked for sentence by the Mueller-Weissmann hacks was designed to do this. It was how they rolled the entire time and they rolled one last time here. It is the type of sentence that violent felons receive.

And if and when President Trump pardons Stone you and the rest of the crowd will get all huffy about that as well.

Spamature

President
Trump's DOJ: Keep your mouth shut, don't cooperate and don't rat to cops.

You'll be taken care of on the back end for being a stand up guy.

We are now no different than the mob.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump's DOJ: Keep your mouth shut, don't cooperate and don't rat to cops.

You'll be taken care of on the back end for being a stand up guy.

We arenow no different than the mob.
Trump is happy to destroy the reputations of our honest and decent public servants....since he can't order a hit or have Barr break their legs.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Trump Unleashed
Amid reports that Attorney General Bill Barr is personally intervening in cases important to the president, Donald Trump turned his Twitter attacks to the federal judge in the Roger Stone case, implying she’s biased because she also ordered Paul Manafort into solitary confinement.

Imagine a spineless and corrupt GOP watching Richard Nixon retaliate against Woodward, Bernstein and Deep Throat. Think if that had happened, where would be today? Because that's where we are today. - Randi Mayem Singer

excalibur

Mayor
You think Trump interfering in DOJ business for his FRIEND is perfectly okay. Actually, it's what defines a dictatorship. But then Republicans are authoritarians and they want daddy to make all their decisions. Never mind that daddy is abusive.

Where is the proof that he interfered? A Tweet? :cool: Yeah, the usual TDS Fueled© dumb by the MSM and Democrats. The POTUS is the chief law enforcement officer of the United States, a Constitutional office.

The AG and DOJ are not in the Constitution but are creations of Congress.

Congress passed the Judiciary Act of 1789 which, among other things, established the Office of the Attorney General. The original duties of this officer were "to prosecute and conduct all suits in the Supreme Court in which the United States shall be concerned, and to give his advice and opinion upon questions of law when required by the President of the United States, or when requested by the heads of any of the departments".

Trump is turning the DOJ from the law office for Americans into his own personal attorney...to punish his foes and let his cronies off the hook.
This abuse of power was predicted in the House impeachment hearings. Trump took it on steroids. Senate Republicans are obviously pleased to have Trump as dictator.

As long as the American people do nothing but squeal while going right on back into work every day, like we all did once we'd learned our aristocracy was not going to be held accountable for its child sex trafficking indulgences, you'd might as well work on acceptance and acclimation.

And to all of you who have decided to support"one" of these parties over the "other", why can't your party get it done for you?

Sadly, politics trumps even faith for some. She calls me “fake Christian” as well - has for over a decade. I guess mean people try to hit you precisely at the thing you value most highly - so in a way it is a compliment. :)
Don is a real christian, and not only that, but also the King of the Jews isn't he.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Sadly, politics trumps even faith for some. She calls me “fake Christian” as well - has for over a decade. I guess mean people try to hit you precisely at the thing you value most highly - so in a way it is a compliment. :)

Name-calling is what people do when they either cannot articulate their argument or simply don't have one. I believe most reasonable people recognize it as poor form.

The good news is that you can never offend anyone unless they allow it. Ergo, it's a simple matter to thwart your assailant by refusing to be offended. It perhaps has the added benefit of frustrating them ever-so-slightly.

1581551428870.png

Name-calling is what people do when they either cannot articulate their argument or simply don't have one. I believe most reasonable people recognize it as poor form.

The good news is that you can never offend anyone unless they allow it. Ergo, it's a simple matter to thwart your assailant by refusing to be offended. It perhaps has the added benefit of frustrating them ever-so-slightly.

View attachment 48399
"Name-calling is what people do when they either cannot articulate their argument or simply don't have one."

See Don.